Boeing whistleblower found dead in US

Esoteric Inkling

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2023
This is fine. Not in the slightest bit suspicious or convenient at all.

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

I'm betting it was 3 shots to the back of the head.

This comes just a FEW DAYS after ex-Boeing employee John Barnett began handing over key pieces of evidence in a lawsuit alleging the airplane manufacturer covered up safety concerns such as

One-in-four oxygen masks installed were faulty and would not work during emergencies

Workers being told to DELIBERATELY fit substandard parts (such as ones in scrap bins) to aircrafts in order to hurry up production

General safety measures being ignored by under-pressure workers
Mr. Barnett’s death MUST BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

DEI kills in numerous ways.

Killing Chip manufacturing now as several companies, Intel among them, are looking into building in Poland or Germany or elsewhere, because the CHIPS Act is shot full of DEI crap, and they don't want Uncle Sam's handouts with DEI attached.

I have no idea what the truth might be, but we all have reached the stage where Intelligence Agencies and the biggest independent companies can do whatever they choose without fear of punishment .
Let's suppose Boeing killed that whistleblower .
Who can investigate ?
How?
Even if the authorities go through the motions, that is all they will ever be allowed to do .
The Perps will just say and do nothing and matters will blow over .

I'm betting it was 3 shots to the back of the head.

This comes just a FEW DAYS after ex-Boeing employee John Barnett began handing over key pieces of evidence in a lawsuit alleging the airplane manufacturer covered up safety concerns such as

One-in-four oxygen masks installed were faulty and would not work during emergencies

Workers being told to DELIBERATELY fit substandard parts (such as ones in scrap bins) to aircrafts in order to hurry up production

General safety measures being ignored by under-pressure workers
Mr. Barnett’s death MUST BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

You're such a an idiot.

“The new leadership didn’t understand processes,” Barnett told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview in 2019. (See — John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, (Corporate Crime Reporter, November 29, 2019). “They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team – from my director down – they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”

“That entire team came down. They were from the military side. My impression was their mindset was – we are going to do it the way we want to do it. Their motto at the time was – we are in Charleston and we can do anything we want.”

“They started pressuring us to not document defects, to work outside the procedures, to allow defective material to be installed without being corrected. They started bypassing procedures and not maintaining configurement control of airplanes, not maintaining control of non conforming parts – they just wanted to get the planes pushed out the door and make the cash register ring.”

“The new leadership didn’t understand processes,” Barnett told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview in 2019. (See — John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, (Corporate Crime Reporter, November 29, 2019). “They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team – from my director down – they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”

“That entire team came down. They were from the military side. My impression was their mindset was – we are going to do it the way we want to do it. Their motto at the time was – we are in Charleston and we can do anything we want.”

“They started pressuring us to not document defects, to work outside the procedures, to allow defective material to be installed without being corrected. They started bypassing procedures and not maintaining configurement control of airplanes, not maintaining control of non conforming parts – they just wanted to get the planes pushed out the door and make the cash register ring.”
I doubt mil guys would do that

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.....I'm sure Boeing is saddened by that.

Boeing market cap $117 Billion.

You're giving depositions and testimony that could slice several billion$ off that.

We need an automatic "if the whistleblower is found dead, the entire c suite goes to jail for ten years and $1billion fine each" law.

Put the whistleblower's health and well being in the PERSONAL best interests of the company's officers. ;)

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.....I'm sure Boeing is saddened by that.

Boeing market cap $117 Billion.

You're giving depositions and testimony that could slice several billion$ off that.

We need an automatic "if the whistleblower is found dead, the entire c suite goes to jail for ten years and $1billion fine each" law.

Put the whistleblower's health and well being in the PERSONAL best interests of the company's officers. ;)

He committed suicide. They wrecked his life.

I have no idea what the truth might be, but we all have reached the stage where Intelligence Agencies and the biggest independent companies can do whatever they choose without fear of punishment .
Let's suppose Boeing killed that whistleblower .
Who can investigate ?
How?
Even if the authorities go through the motions, that is all they will ever be allowed to do .
The Perps will just say and do nothing and matters will blow over .
The new leadership didn’t understand processes,” Barnett told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview in 2019. (See — John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, (Corporate Crime Reporter, November 29, 2019). “They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team – from my director down – they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”

He committed suicide. They wrecked his life.
Yep. He blamed himself.

He was an engineer of some type, his first sentence tells me that.

"The new leadership didn’t understand processes"

That is everything in one sentence. Quality in anything is about process, not people. In aerospace it's doubly important.

Boeing needs a shake-up, and not a minor one.

Yep. He blamed himself.

He was an engineer of some type, his first sentence tells me that.

"The new leadership didn’t understand processes"

That is everything in one sentence. Quality in anything is about process, not people. In aerospace it's doubly important.

Boeing needs a shake-up, and not a minor one.

Good. Thank you.

Forum List

Back