Its called NATURE!!!!

I have a geology background so I'm not into this political science.

Jump to -

You will find the video informative.
You too? Have you met Robert W? He's had a chat with Lindzen and thinks he's just the cat's pajamas. You two should get together. Bring your magazines and you can stay up late cutting out pictures of Lindzen and gluing them to a poster board with stars and hearts and big red kisses.

I'm not referencing the media, am I. I reference science. Published, peer-reviewed science.
Published peer review means fuck all. It's purely just a bunch of academics that reads something before it can be published in mainstream science. They don't even try to replicate the experiments etc.. And thank you for confirming, "Vulnerable people".

So, an even MORE insignificant claim than that the UK had a cool May. Do you often equate Southern Scotland with the entire UK?
No, I saying in the local news barely anything is said if the weather is cooler than normal, but when it comes to warmer temperatures, the whole news is flooded with articles where Alarmist's tampons fall out. Have you got yours tightly wedged up?

You too? Have you met Robert W? He's had a chat with Lindzen and thinks he's just the cat's pajamas. You two should get together. Bring your magazines and you can stay up late cutting out pictures of Lindzen and gluing them to a poster board with stars and hearts and big red kisses.
No, I'll stick to the science I learnt at the Open University, thank you

I can explain the difference between weather and climate. Or the difference between anecdotes and averages. But what's the point really?

I suspect you know those differences, and just don't care.

"Why is the media not screaming when the temperature where I personally live is a few degrees below average at the moment?"

I'll tell you. Because that says nothing about the average temperature, or about the earth warming up globally.
it's obvious you have no clue what climate is.

This is Nasa. Pretty straight forward. You have a scientist who's taking a view WIDELY out of the consensus view. Claiming things that the data I can look up, using reputable sources doesn't support.
post the link to the dataset that shows the global temperatures! That have actual city references, country references and all the other references. Now crick to his credit gave us ARgon that has individual sensors they track in the oceans, yet on their page I couldn't find a dataset for a combined chart for the globe

Last edited:
post the link to the dataset that shows the global temperatures! That have actual city references, country references and all the other references. Now crick to his credit gave us ARgon that has individual sensors they track, yet on their page I couldn't find a dataset for a combined chart for the globe

Knock yourself out. Data per continent allowed for longitude and latitude.

But do you think Lindzen is speaking the better science on this topic?
No, I'm not familiar with the name or poster because I've only been in conversation with one or two posters. Other posters that are not replying to me don't appear in my alerts. But I'm sure Lindzen has his/her opinions too which excites you.

If you think Lindzen's opinions are better than what you know, then you will obviously think that person is exciting.

You're the type of person that if I went back in time and videoed the crucification, then came back and showed you, you would still diss it because it's against your belief/agenda.

Thank you. I applaud your efforts. This looks like what I've been looking for. :clap:

The Antarctic Peninsula had been warming since at least the 1950s, when the first weather stations were set up. But a shift in prevailing winds has resulted in it cooling since 1998 — although this region is still warmer than it was when observations began.

Forum List

Back