Its called NATURE!!!!

You're missing the point. There is a difference between the temperatures in the UK being 1.5C in either direction for a couple of weeks and the temperature of the entire fucking planet being +1.5C for a year and climbing.
well technically, you have no data set you personally can present here that shows that!!!! it's all whooie.

BTW, here's a video of what climate change fear mongers have been counting on, what this dude in this video is saying.

The UK just had a month where temperatures were well below average. The noise on the news was equivalent to a pin dropping. Now the news is screaming with impending high temperatures etc.. with loads of stories.

And as per usual, you're an Alarmist that couldn't answer one question in my post. Just a typical hot air Alarmist.

Say if average temperature has increased 1.5c, you nut jobs call are calling it extreme heat. When the temperature is at least 1.5c below average, then in the nut job book it should be extreme cold. As you're a nut job, you can confirm this. Hilarious that you're so fucked up with your own arguement. Can you get an adult to help you.
Monty Python was articulate and funny. You're no Monty Python. You're just some stodgy, Thatcherite bitch. Pipe down. Learn:
Thesaurus article: an argument

There was a disagreement over who should pay the bill. If an argument involves a lot of angry feelings, you can call it a quarrel, or in UK English, a row.

AN ARGUMENT - Cambridge English Thesaurus article page​

cambridge.org
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › thesaurus › articles › a...

Search for: What do the British call an argument?

You're missing the point. There is a difference between the temperatures in the UK being 1.5C in either direction for a couple of weeks and the temperature of the entire fucking planet being +1.5C for a year and climbing.
JC, you put a Fake News emoticon on this post. Care to demonstrate how you arrived at that conclusion?

The UK just had a month where temperatures were well below average. The noise on the news was equivalent to a pin dropping. Now the news is screaming with impending high temperatures etc.. with loads of stories.

And as per usual, you're an Alarmist that couldn't answer one question in my post. Just a typical hot air Alarmist.

Say if average temperature has increased 1.5c, you nut jobs call are calling it extreme heat. When the temperature is at least 1.5c below average, then in the nut job book it should be extreme cold. As you're a nut job, you can confirm this. Hilarious that you're so fucked up with your own arguement. Can you get an adult to help you.
The UK just had what?

The UK had its warmest May and meteorological spring on record according to provisional Met Office figures in what was also a wet and dull season for many. May 2024's average mean temperature of 13.1°C for the UK beat 2008's previous record figure of 12.1°C in a series which dates back to 1884.

may-mean-temp-graph.png

Oh, those news alertists!
it's all whooie.
:eusa_shhh:

I think you missed the point about the media playing to the political media narrative, praying on vulnerable people like you.

Monty Python was articulate and funny. You're no Monty Python. You're just some stodgy, Thatcherite bitch. Pipe down. Learn:
Don't worry, your Otto's lackey and Biden's cocksucker.

The narrative from Alarmists is so funny, unlike you. Thatcher did good and bad, just like every future MP. And idiots like you always belt on about Thatcher (weird), yet no one has reversed the "dreadful" stuff. So could I ask you politely to fuck off and annoy someone else.

The UK just had what?

The UK had its warmest May and meteorological spring on record according to provisional Met Office figures in what was also a wet and dull season for many. May 2024's average mean temperature of 13.1°C for the UK beat 2008's previous record figure of 12.1°C in a series which dates back to 1884.
(Southern Scotland) We had a weather spell where it was well below average, so much so, the girlfriend tweaked the heating on. And the big fuss over that 2 to 3 week period, albeit silence.

Now, BOOM, the heat rhetoric in the news has started again and theres no heat!

Here's the average temps for my area -

Screenshot_20240605-214040.jpg

At the moment, we're humming along a couple degrees lower than both the max and min. Why isn't the media screaming? Now if it was a couple degrees warmer, all your tampons will be falling out!!

(Southern Scotland) We had a weather spell where it was well below average, so much so, the girlfriend tweaked the heating on. And the big fuss over that 2 to 3 week period, albeit silence.

View attachment 958266
At the moment, we're humming along a couple degrees lower than both the max and min. Why isn't the media screaming? Now if it was a couple degrees warmer, all your tampons will be falling out!!
I can explain the difference between weather and climate. Or the difference between anecdotes and averages. But what's the point really?

I suspect you know those differences, and just don't care.

"Why is the media not screaming when the temperature where I personally live is a few degrees below average at the moment?"

I'll tell you. Because that says nothing about the average temperature, or about the earth warming up globally.

Last edited:
I can explain the difference between weather and climate. Or the difference between anecdotes and averages. Nut what's the point really?

I suspect you know those differences, and just don't care.

"Why is the media not screaming when the temperature where I personally live is a few degrees below average at the moment?"

I'll tell you. Because that says nothing about the average temperature, or about the earth warming up globally.
I'll tell you. The media jumped onto the climate bandwagon and also drive the narrative. The rule is, don't talk when it's cooler but scream when it's warm. This tactic works on the low IQ.

I'll tell you. The media jumped onto the climate bandwagon and also drive the narrative. The rule is, don't talk when it's cooler but scream when it's warm. This tactic works on the low IQ.
I'm not the one having trouble comprehending what climate and averages mean. You on the other hand seem to not grasp those concept at all.

Since these are things a reasonably intelligent 11 year old gets. You might want to rethink that low IQ argument.

Just my opinion.

By the way just to bring it back on track. Average global temperatures are measured by hundreds of real world very serious institutions. NOT THE MEDIA.
So is CO2 levels and a bunch of other data points. They are available and accessible by everyone caring to look with access to the internet and an above room temperature IQ.

So if you're interested you don't need any media.

I'm not the one having trouble comprehending what climate and averages mean. You on the other hand seem to not grasp those concept at all.

Since these are things a reasonably intelligent 11 year old gets. You might want to rethink that low IQ argument.

Just my opinion.
Thank you for your opinion.

By the way just to bring it back on track. Average global temperatures are measured by hundreds of real world very serious institutions. NOT THE MEDIA.
So is CO2 levels and a bunch of other data points. They are available and accessible by everyone caring to look with access to the internet and an above room temperature IQ.

So if you're interested you don't need any media.
I have a geology background so I'm not into this political science.

Jump to -

You will find the video informative.

I have a geology background so I'm not into this political science.

Jump to -

You will find the video informative.

This is Nasa. Pretty straight forward. You have a scientist who's taking a view WIDELY out of the consensus view. Claiming things that the data I can look up, using reputable sources doesn't support.

Things like the global temperatures not having risen since 1997. So I have 2 options that I can see. Either I disbelieve actual data and the consensus opinion of most of the scientific world. Or a believe our dear doctor here.

As for not being into political science. I'm sorry to tell you but your chosen hero here doesn't agree. He's tied to the CATO institute and makes political arguments as much as scientific ones.

I know what Occam's razor says in this situation.

Last edited:

View attachment 958266
So, an even MORE insignificant claim than that the UK had a cool May. Do you often equate Southern Scotland with the entire UK?

Forum List

Back