Its called NATURE!!!!

You have no truth to your posts.

Why is that wanker.
Well uncle fucker, here's the average for my area -
Screenshot_20240605-214040.jpg

And her s this coming weeks forecast -

Screenshot_20240606-233620.jpg

When you uncle fucks you, ask him basic maths.

Also, it's been below average for a few weeks. Where's the hype, uncle fucker? You're a prime example of someone who crawled out of the abortion bucket.

Well uncle fucker, here's the average for my area -
View attachment 958535
And her s this coming weeks forecast -

View attachment 958536
When you uncle fucks you, ask him basic maths.

Also, it's been below average for a few weeks. Where's the hype, uncle fucker? You're a prime example of someone who crawled out of the abortion bucket.
So, your backyard?

Not the whole as reported. So, if anything doesn’t happen in YOUR backyard it doesn’t happen???

Idiot

Also, it's been below average for a few weeks
Are you fking serious right now?

Hey professor

Go grab a calculator. Divide the surface area of the UK by the surface area of the earth.

Then, buy a dictionary and look up the word "global".

Then look up the words "climate" and "weather".

And do yourself a favor and don't open your mouth about this topic again until you do.

So, your backyard?

Not the whole as reported. So, if anything doesn’t happen in YOUR backyard it doesn’t happen???

Idiot
I've been talking about Southern Scotland all the time you fucking retarded prick. Read my posts you bellend and get your uncles dick out of your ass.

Are you fking serious right now?

Hey professor

Go grab a calculator. Divide the surface area of the UK by the surface area of the earth.

Then, buy a dictionary and look up the word "global".

Then look up the words "climate" and "weather".

And do yourself a favor and don't open your mouth about this topic again until you do.
Try reading my posts, then get back to me. If you did that, you will realise that the media to my area only did a new to maybe two short stories on it being colder than average. There were no emotional hyped words used. Then when forecasts suggest heat, many stories appear stating how we're going to be "gripped" by a heat wave, global warming shite etc.. and bellends like you and uncle shagging Otto that can't read my fucking posts.

Then when forecasts suggest heat, many stories appear stating how we're going to be "gripped" by a heat wave, global warming shite etc..
Which is correct. Heat waves are getting longer and worse. And year over year we set global temperature records.

Scientist are correct to blame worse heat waves on global warming.

I want you to think about what this means. How, for every normal cold snap, a heat wave worse than the the last time occurs somewhere in order to maintain rising global temperatures.

Think on it.

English only, please. Board rules!
No problem. juvenilecuck456 was just chuckling to himself here, fantasizing about otto saying there was no heat dome centuries ago. Of course there was no heat dome centuries ago. The term was nowhere near being coined yet.. But, you know, that must be why they're called cucks! In English:

And while the term “heat dome” has recently risen in prominence, Mann said it goes back nearly half a century. However, climate change is leading to increased incidents of the underlying conditions associated with such events, he said.

In fact, research has shown heat waves now occur three times as often as they did in the 1960s. Heat domes, like the one that smothered the Pacific Northwest in 2021, are also 150 times more likely due to climate change, another study found.

No problem. juvenilecuck456 was just chuckling to himself here, fantasizing about otto saying there was no heat dome centuries ago. Of course there was no heat dome centuries ago. The term was nowhere near being coined yet.. But, you know, that must be why they're called cucks! In English:
What makes a heat dome but heat! Are you saying there wasn’t heat centuries ago?

Which is correct. Heat waves are getting longer and worse. And year over year we set global temperature records.

Scientist are correct to blame worse heat waves on global warming.

I want you to think about what this means. How, for every normal cold snap, a heat wave worse than the the last time occurs somewhere in order to maintain rising global temperatures.

Think on it.
There are now 7-10 times as many heat records as cold records

There are now 7-10 times as many heat records as cold records
crick, you are a slimy liar.
crick you claim you follow science, according to science there is no 7-10 times. This is how we know crick just made this up. There might be 7 times more. Science would give us an exact figure.

Crick, spreading slime around all the threads.

Forum List

Back