Its called NATURE!!!!

Also, our spinning core causes CO2 and therefore our rapid warming.

We humans just get to enjoy all the benefits.

Also the tilt of the earth causes CO2 to rise and create rapid warming.

Nothing is our fault…we barely impact our planet.
You should worry more about urbanization and deforestation than CO2 but there’s no money in that.

How have plate tectonics isolated either pole from marine currents? The South Atlantic, South Pacific and South Indian currents all feed the Antarctic Circumpolar. The Gulf Stream, the Norwegian, the Kurushio and the North Pacific all feed the Arctic. And when do you think this happened? Concurrent with the Industrial Revolution? At 1.5cm/year, the world's continents have moved about 2.6 meters since 1850. Is that what you believe caused all the observed warming?
You don’t know how plate tectonics work? Or you don’t believe the current landmass configuration is geologically unique and configured for bipolar glaciation?

2023 broke the brains of a lot of deniers.

For years, most had been peddling claims about how strong cooling was coming RealSoonNow.

And then the record heat of 2023 happened, continuing into 2024, and confirmed deniers were brainwashed cult clowns.

And now they can't convince anyone otherwise. They've been too stupid for too long.

Their sanity took a hit. Being narcissistic children, they can't admit to being wrong, so deniers are instead doubling down on the crazy.
I’ve forgotten more science than you ever knew.

What makes a heat dome but heat! Are you saying there wasn’t heat centuries ago?

Er ... no ... dry makes a heat dome ... high pressure system ... shaped like a dome ... dry inside ...

<Hysteria>
C'mon ... it's NEVER been 109ºF in Phoenix ... that'll kill everyone there ... then who'll be left to complain about water shortages? ...
</Hysteria>

Er ... no ... dry makes a heat dome ... high pressure system ... shaped like a dome ... dry inside ...

<Hysteria>
C'mon ... it's NEVER been 109ºF in Phoenix ... that'll kill everyone there ... then who'll be left to complain about water shortages? ...
</Hysteria>
so pressure systems didn't exist centuries ago? Come on man, how stupid

so pressure systems didn't exist centuries ago? Come on man, how stupid

Of course ... before 1796, temperatures never changed year-to-year ... if it was 68ºF on May 14th, 1348 ... then it will be 68ºF on May 14th, 1494 ... why we didn't need a weather service or forecasts ... or even thermometers for that matter ...

Pressure was universally 1013 mb, and altimeters didn't work, why we couldn't fly airplanes, not that we didn't have the technology ... you should be thankful for the soma raining down from the chemtrails ...

=====

Ha ha ha ... I was being factitious about that 109ºF temperature being extreme ... in Phoenix ... I guess you missed that or something ... we had a real nasty heat wave here not to long ago ... fully 20ºF hotter than average for a couple weeks ... mid-60's in February, call out the National Guard ...

<Hysteria>
</Hysteria>

What should be looked at is the sustained temperatures and records set for certain dates.

Like the record high yesterday. No, it has never been 113 degrees in Phoenix on June 6.

22 more days over 100 degrees than the average number, last year, in Phoenix.

145 days over 100 in 2020.

Oh look.. an article you never read about a topic you know nothing about.
Is the heatwave here? Mouth froth. It came up on my home screen, more will flood in as usual. For every one cool temperature article, you get fifty plus heat ones. So the rhetoric will ramp up. I bet you get an erection/wide on with those news articles!!

Of course ... before 1796, temperatures never changed year-to-year ... if it was 68ºF on May 14th, 1348 ... then it will be 68ºF on May 14th, 1494 ... why we didn't need a weather service or forecasts ... or even thermometers for that matter ...

Pressure was universally 1013 mb, and altimeters didn't work, why we couldn't fly airplanes, not that we didn't have the technology ... you should be thankful for the soma raining down from the chemtrails ...

=====

Ha ha ha ... I was being factitious about that 109ºF temperature being extreme ... in Phoenix ... I guess you missed that or something ... we had a real nasty heat wave here not to long ago ... fully 20ºF hotter than average for a couple weeks ... mid-60's in February, call out the National Guard ...
no, I didn't comment on it because I picked up on it. In fact, I had but one question regarding century old heat domes. Cause like you indicated, from the beginning of time there wasn't ever any heat! Just now did it appear.

Is the heatwave here? Mouth froth. It came up on my home screen, more will flood in as usual. For every one cool temperature article, you get fifty plus heat ones. So the rhetoric will ramp up. I bet you get an erection/wide on with those news articles!!
54 this morning in Chitown

What should be looked at is the sustained temperatures and records set for certain dates.

Like the record high yesterday. No, it has never been 113 degrees in Phoenix on June 6.

22 more days over 100 degrees than the average number, last year, in Phoenix.

145 days over 100 in 2020.
Nothing that doesn't happen in every interglacial period.

I'll always check full fortnight of temperatures ... 109ªF record high is nothing in between 116ºF the day before and 118ºF the day after ... Köppen uses monthly time frames to avoid these statistical holes ... one of many problems caused by trying to tease out 100-year averages with just 140 years of data ...

Over 6,000 weather stations ... on average ... there are 60 "hundred-year heat events" everyday ... statistically speaking ...

You should worry more about urbanization and deforestation than CO2 but there’s no money in that.
Yeah that too! Urbanization causes the ocean current to move heat and cause our rapid warming. Just look at Las Vegas and all that ocean created heat.

That and mountains that create CO2 and cause the oceans to rapidity warm our planet.

Because the science shows the earth is warming.

So yes, you're going to hear about it.

You could move to an island with no internet I guess.

There are now 7-10 times as many heat records as cold records
And, for the life of our planet, there will always be records associated with the weather.
I don't really mind that you're as stupid as you are. It's your constant assumption that everyone else is THAT stupid as well. The point here wasn't that records were being set. It was that much more heat records were being set than cold records. You had to have seen that. So, what is the point of your response?
Crick believes man is God and can control the temperature.
Ahh... it's a power of God. You know, if I go run around the block, I raise my body temperature which radiates away to the environment and raises the Earth's temperature by a tiny, tiny, tiny amount (cause I don't run as fast as I used ta). That's really indisputable. So changing the Earth's temperature isn't a solely divine power. It must be the magnitude of the warming. What is the boundary Elektra? What is the maximum amount that humans can warm the planet? Where does god's reign begin you stupid, lying piece of shit?

Forum List

Back