Its called NATURE!!!!

Nothing that doesn't happen in every interglacial period.
It was just demonstrated to you that the current rate of warming grossly outpaces every interglacial warming in the last million years. Are you unteachable or are you just going to pretend that you didn't read that?

It was just demonstrated to you that the current rate of warming grossly outpaces every interglacial warming in the last million years. Are you unteachable or are you just going to pretend that you didn't read that?

Can't argue tree ring data from a million years ago ... now can we? ... even within the era of scientific measurements, we have a greater rise in temperature between 1910 and 1940 ... your math is wrong ...

Yeah that too! Urbanization causes the ocean current to move heat and cause our rapid warming. Just look at Las Vegas and all that ocean created heat.

That and mountains that create CO2 and cause the oceans to rapidity warm our planet.
You must be related to EMH.

No that wasn’t demonstrated to me at all.

2C cooler than previous interglacial period with 120 ppm more CO2.

Does anyone doubt this?

I raise my body temperature which radiates away to the environment and raises the Earth's temperature by a tiny, tiny, tiny amount (cause I don't run as fast as I used ta). That's really indisputable.
What is indisputable, is you need deodorant and have raised the noxious odors in your neighborhood to the point everyone is complaining.

Crick, all the humans on earth do not radiate the heat required to raise the temperature of the earth .000000001%

slimy comments crick can never prove

What is indisputable, is you need deodorant and have raised the noxious odors in your neighborhood to the point everyone is complaining.

Crick, all the humans on earth do not radiate the heat required to raise the temperature of the earth .000000001%

slimy comments crick can never prove
Obviously, you have never heard of the butterfly effect. People have hot sex and the ocean knows so it creates warming of the planet.

Ding even knows that.

This is of course invalid cherry picking and not something that any climate scientist has to spend any time explaining away.

It's just numbers ... no explanation needed ... a little simple arithmetic ... do I need to walk you through this like a Middle Schooler? ...

From NOAA's data:
1917 = -0.44ºC, 1941 = +0.22ºC --> or 0.26 ºC/decade
1976 = -0.03ºC, 2023 = +1.18ºC --> or 0.25 ºC/decade

Could you explain to us what you mean by "shift change"?
"Shift change" is what it was called in our science books when I was in high school. You can call it "Shirley" for all I care.

The earth is not a solid, stable object. It has its changes and shifts. Just because humans are living on this planet while another change is starting up, doesn't mean WE are responsible for it. WE have nothing to do with it.

The earth shifted half a degree on its axis back in the 80s......now we are starting to see results from that shift.

The planet itself shifts.......they are called "platelets" or "tectonic plates" for a more useable term. These are pieces of large earth in the forms of scales and plates that slide back and forth against each other and if they move too much, the upper crust that we walk on and live on can shake, rattle, and roll. Earhquakes, in other words.

The land mass in India/Africa that is separating is also a part of this shift change.

In relation to our size on this planet, we rarely feel anything going on unless its a massive event. Aside from weather happening in the atmosphere around this planet, changes are happening all the time.......albeit very slowly, which is why we rarely notice anything going on.

WE have to readjust to the earths changes. WE are not the cause of these changes, nor can we DO anything about them.
WE have to know what we CAN do in realtion to the earths shift changes, in order to stay safe and adjust our lives to these changes.

WE have no say in this. PERIOD.
It's NATURE happening. And it's NATURE doing what it always has been doing since its creation.

91189.jpg

Modern copyrighted fine art or ripoff?

Forum List

Back