Its called NATURE!!!!

Because the science shows the earth is warming.

So yes, you're going to hear about it.

You could move to an island with no internet I guess.
Another on my homepage -

Screenshot_20240608-093832.jpg

This one is MEGA and FIREY RED, lol

It's called an interglacial period. That's what usually happens in interglacial periods.

View attachment 959189
Are you or are you not (ie, yes or no) suggesting that the warming observed since the Industrial Revolution is due primarily to glacial -> interglacial warming driven by Milankovitch cycle forcing?

Are you or are you not (ie, yes or no) suggesting that the warming observed since the Industrial Revolution is due primarily to glacial -> interglacial warming driven by Milankovitch cycle forcing?
No, I'm suggesting the glacial cycles are driven by the disruption of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic and the restoration of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic. The primary cause being changes in ocean water salinity and density. Orbital forcing may play a role in glacial cycles as orbital cycles affect solar radiation which in turn could affect wind patterns. But all in all I believe orbital forcing is not the main cause of the cycles. My evidence for this are the D-O events which could not have been caused by orbital forcing.

No, I'm suggesting the glacial cycles are driven by the disruption of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic and the restoration of heat circulation from the Atlantic to the Arctic. The primary cause being changes in ocean water salinity and density. Orbital forcing may play a role in glacial cycles as orbital cycles affect solar radiation which in turn could affect wind patterns. But all in all I believe orbital forcing is not the main cause of the cycles. My evidence for this are the D-O events which could not have been caused by orbital forcing.
Why would salinity be changing in the oceans?

And snap! The tilt of the planet causes CO2 to rise.

The rise in CO2 then causes the ocean to become less salty and circulate more warming.

Right

Meltwater from northern hemisphere glaciers. Why don't you already know this?
Meltwater?

The earth is too cool to have a meltwater issue. You must be kidding since we were 2C hotter at 120ppm.

The glaciers are expanding as we’re in an interglacial period.

Why you so dumb.

Meltwater?

The earth is too cool to have a meltwater issue. You must be kidding since we were 2C hotter at 120ppm.

Why you so dumb.
The Arctic Ocean's surface temperature and salinity vary seasonally as the ice cover melts and freezes; its salinity is the lowest on average of the five major oceans, due to low evaporation, heavy fresh water inflow from rivers and streams, and limited connection and outflow to surrounding oceanic waters with higher ...

So glad I can teach you some science.

Meltwater?

Why you so dumb.
Here's some more science. So glad I could educate you.

Currents may also be caused by density differences in water masses due to temperature (thermo) and salinity (haline) variations via a process known as thermohaline circulation.

The Arctic Ocean's surface temperature and salinity vary seasonally as the ice cover melts and freezes; its salinity is the lowest on average of the five major oceans, due to low evaporation, heavy fresh water inflow from rivers and streams, and limited connection and outflow to surrounding oceanic waters with higher ...

So glad I can teach you some science.
Why post just that cherry-picked portion and not the full context?

Is it because you’re a stupid wanker of low salty?

I would suggest everyone read his presented article as it exposes his small denier hands.

Why post just that cherry-picked portion and not the full context?

Is it because you’re a stupid wanker of low salty?

I would suggest everyone read his presented article as it exposes his small denier hands.
I gave you the link, dummy. What do you want me to school you on next?

Please do share it with me. I'm thinking this is nothing but bluster from you. Prove me wrong.

Dude, there is no warming currently so why would there be melting on a scale to reduce salinity in the oceans?
Of course there is warming. The planet is still warming up to its pre-glacial temperature like it does in every glacial cycle before ocean currents cause the next glacial cycle to be triggered.

1717886073920.png

Hilarious

Wanker

Why would the ocean become less salty if no warming is happening?

Come on idiot
Of course there is warming. The planet is still warming up to its pre-glacial temperature like it does in every glacial cycle before ocean currents cause the next glacial cycle to be triggered.

1717886073920.png

1717886073920.png
Okay, why is it warming?

Volcanic activity?

Tilt of the earth?

Ocean current change?

Butterfly effect?

Your bullshit?

Forum List

Back