Its called NATURE!!!!

Inevitable result of trying to seriously discuss anything with ding:
It's in the geologic record, dummy. This isn't new news.

If the planet isn't outside of it's normal range and the temperature isn't warmer with 120 ppm more CO2 than it was in the previous interglacial periods, you don't have a leg to stand on. You're relying on crappy temperature reconstructions and fake correlations that don't agree with the planet's empirical climate record.
Arrogant nonsense, spam, spam, ad hominem, bullshit, denial, projection, lies, and spam..

Inevitable result of trying to seriously discuss anything with ding:

Arrogant nonsense, spam, spam, ad hominem, bullshit, denial, projection, lies, and spam..
I really wish you could discuss the science.

I really wish any of you three were man enough to face me in the bull ring.

Response when confronted by reality:
I really wish you could discuss the science.
ChatGPT suggests we respond thusly:

"I understand that there are varying opinions on the topic of global warming, and it's completely natural to have questions and concerns. However, the overwhelming consensus among scientists is that global warming is indeed happening and is primarily caused by human activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation. The evidence supporting this is extensive and comes from multiple sources, including satellite data, ice core samples, and extensive climate modeling.

Climate change isn't just about the temperature rising; it has far-reaching effects on ecosystems, weather patterns, and the livelihoods of millions of people worldwide. It's crucial that we acknowledge these realities and work together to find sustainable solutions. Transitioning to renewable energy sources, conserving natural habitats, and implementing policies to reduce carbon emissions are all steps we can take to mitigate the impacts of global warming and create a healthier planet for future generations."

I suggest you leave the grownup's table and confront ChatGPT.. off to the side somewhere.. quietly.

Response when confronted by reality:

ChatGPT suggests we respond thusly:

"I understand that there are varying opinions on the topic of global warming, and it's completely natural to have questions and concerns. However, the overwhelming consensus among scientists is that global warming is indeed happening and is primarily caused by human activities, such as the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation. The evidence supporting this is extensive and comes from multiple sources, including satellite data, ice core samples, and extensive climate modeling.

Climate change isn't just about the temperature rising; it has far-reaching effects on ecosystems, weather patterns, and the livelihoods of millions of people worldwide. It's crucial that we acknowledge these realities and work together to find sustainable solutions. Transitioning to renewable energy sources, conserving natural habitats, and implementing policies to reduce carbon emissions are all steps we can take to mitigate the impacts of global warming and create a healthier planet for future generations."

I suggest you leave the grownup's table and confront ChatGPT.. off to the side somewhere.. quietly.
In that case maybe chatGPT should be focusing on urbanization instead of trace amounts or a relatively weak GHG.

No you don't. Else you would be contacting scientists and trying out your bush league act, instead of trying to beguile nonscientists on a political message board.
I would love to get you in the bull ring. You can even bring your climate scientists friends to hide behind. BTW, where are they?

I would love to get you in the bull ring.
Well of course. You're an uneducated slob who tries to beguile nonsecientists in an effort to fool yourself into thinking you are knowledgeable on a topic. And you declare victory in any discussion, under any circumstances.

You can do all of the above without my assistance.

What you won't do is try your bush league act out on actual scientists.

Well of course. You're an uneducated slob who tries to beguile nonsecientists in an effort to fool yourself into thinking you are knowledgeable on a topic. And you declare victory in any discussion, under any circumstances.

Then get an expert to argue for you.

If you can't argue for yourself then it would be logical for you to get someone who can argue on your behalf.
No, that would be idiotic. Truly infantile and truly not an effort any normal adult would be expected to make for some uneducated slob rando on a message board.

Just, insane.

Easier would be for you to try out your act in a scientist.

But you won't. Just the thought of it likely triggers great embarrassment in you.

No, that would be idiotic. Truly infantile and truly not an effort any normal adult would be expected to make for some uneducated slob rando on a message board.

Just, insane.

Easier would be for you to try out your act in a scientist.

But you won't. Just the thought of it likely triggers great embarrassment in you.
Then I'm afraid you are going to just have to keep getting beat down by me and the geologic record.

Great! I can provide the email addresses. Also, I will provide an email address for you to BCC all emails you send, so we can read them here.

Where should we start? You seem to like to pretend you know things about climate and the ice age. How about a published expert in that field?
email them, dummy. I'm right here.

Fort

He has an internet degree from DeVry.

Forum List

Back