Its called NATURE!!!!

What was the co2 levels in the Triassic Period?

A. The same as today

B. Twice as much as today

C. Ten times as much as today

What was the co2 levels in the Cambrian Period?

A. The same as today

B. Twice as much as today

C. Twenty times as much as today
How does that inform us of our human caused rapid warming of today?

Would you like to see mass extinction events?

Very unstable weather?

A different makeup of our atmosphere?

Very unstable weather?

now that's all one needs to read. You have no idea what this is even about. wow, you need to find another forum!

ole otto, warmest ever, no matter what the history tells us!!!! Hilarious cuck fock history focker

BTW, you got that global dataset? I take no man's opinions.

now that's all one needs to read. You have no idea what this is even about. wow, you need to find another forum!

ole otto, warmest ever, no matter what the history tells us!!!! Hilarious cuck fock history focker

BTW, you got that global dataset? I take no man's opinions.
Yeah, dense people do that.

Just ignore all that science on climate and go with the political agenda. Tell as many young people in your extended family that too, so they can use you as an example of ignorance.

Yeah, dense people do that.

Just ignore all that science on climate and go with the political agenda. Tell as many young people in your extended family that too, so they can use you as an example of ignorance.
so you don't have any dataset to argue with, just a cliche of idiots posing as hosers? hahahaahahahahahaha. See, data is what determines stats. To make a statement, one needs data. Now, run along and go play on the highway!

so you don't have any dataset to argue with, just a cliche of idiots posing as hosers? hahahaahahahahahaha. See, data is what determines stats. To make a statement, one needs data. Now, run along and go play on the highway!
I have every climate scientific organization on our side.

You have doubt, denial and lord muckington.

Bring something relevant that refutes a our current rapid warming and we can discuss.

Until then you have nothing to offer.

Very unstable weather?

It emphasizes the morphing of this impending climate predicament alarmists are frightened of.

STAGE 1 : It's called global warming, but we get extremes cold as well. So that causes a problem

STAGE 2 : So it morphs to climate change, but the earth has altered it's climate for billions of years, and it will continue to do so. So that causes a problem.

STAGE 3 : So it morphs to, "Speed of climate change". But how do you compare little daily graphs of today to climate readings from ice cores, trapped pollen and air in amber etc.. that can only paint a picture with hundreds and thousands of years between each reading?

What will "speed of climate change" morph into to come up with STAGE 4? And what will STAGE 4 be called / described as?

If the speed of co2 change is at it quickest in the last forty odd million years, then what caused it to be quicker before then?

At what level of co2, temperature, and sea level height do you feel is required to make mankind extinct? What are these levels (bearing in mind you now know the level of co2 in the Triassic and Cambrian periods)?

I have every climate scientific organization on our side.

You have doubt, denial and lord muckington.

Bring something relevant that refutes a our current rapid warming and we can discuss.

Until then you have nothing to offer.
Why can’t they get you the data then? Doesn’t seem legit then

It emphasizes the morphing of this impending climate predicament alarmists are frightened of.
Science has learned a great deal about the climate and anthropogenic global warming. Nothing has morphed into anything else.
STAGE 1 : It's called global warming, but we get extremes cold as well. So that causes a problem
Global warming did not produce extreme colds in global temperatures. Weather has been affected a great deal, however. One of those changes is that decreasing difference between tempratures at the equator and at the poles. The result of that are Rossby Waves; sinusoidal ripples in the Jet Stream that bring warm tropical air to the American northwest and Arctic air (which is still colder than, say, Columbus, Ohio) into the American northwest. But the impact of this change on the average global temperature is ZERO-ZILCH-ZIP.
STAGE 2 : So it morphs to climate change, but the earth has altered it's climate for billions of years, and it will continue to do so. So that causes a problem.
Again, nothing has morphed. And the fact that the Earth's climate has been changing since the planet formed is completely irrelevant. What is happening now is NOT natural. There have been many points in time during Earth's history when CO2 in the atmosphere, brought out of solution in the world's oceans or from massive volcanism, has increased the planet's temperature or caused it to warm more than Milankovitch could do by itself. But even when it came from massive volcanism, the rate at which CO2 and temperature rose was a fraction of what is happening today. THAT is significant because that pace does not allow time for the natural adaptations that occurred in the past to occur today.
STAGE 3 : So it morphs to, "Speed of climate change". But how do you compare little daily graphs of today to climate readings from ice cores, trapped pollen and air in amber etc.. that can only paint a picture with hundreds and thousands of years between each reading?
It's a great deal better than hundreds of thousands of years between readings. You have seen the graphs. They are reproducibly accurate. As Todd loves to point out, the resolution beyond a few hundred thousand years will not allow us to see if any point in time has experienced the same warming we see today. But Todd intentionally overlooks the fact that under the best of circumstances, the warming pulse of AGW will not last 174 years (1850 - 2024) but four or five hundred years, a span of time that CAN be discerned in proxy temperature data going back several million years. And then there are the natural mechanisms that might produce the CO2 and temperatures increases we have seen and both make it warm and then immediately return to normal temperatures
What will "speed of climate change" morph into to come up with STAGE 4? And what will STAGE 4 be called / described as?
There will be no stage 4 because there were no stages 1, 2 or 3.
If the speed of co2 change is at it quickest in the last forty odd million years, then what caused it to be quicker before then?
The very few instances in the past in which it changed faster than it is today were all massive catastrophes associated with mass extinctions. Ironic, eh? Volcanoes that erupted for a thousand centuries. Asteroid strikes. Massive changes in ocean chemistry worldwide. There is nothing normal or healthy or troublefree that resembles what we are doing to our planet right now.
At what level of co2, temperature, and sea level height do you feel is required to make mankind extinct?
A 15% CO2, or a temperature anomaly of 20C or an uninterrupted global ocean could do that, but no one is predicting anything like such an event. Your question is completely pointless.
What are these levels (bearing in mind you now know the level of co2 in the Triassic and Cambrian periods)?
There are good estimates. We've all seen the graphs. What's your point? Because, again, you're ignoring the RATE at which CO2 and temperature are changing. Back in the Triassic and Cambrian, what has taken us 50 years happened over 50,000.

I believe the warming is taking place many times as quickly and thus providing only a small fraction of the time required for organisms to adapt. The rapid rate of change is the cause of most of the issues AGW has created. Ocean acidification did not take place in prior instances of high CO2 levels because the changes came on so slowly that the water cycle was able to buffer itself raining down over calcium and magnesium carbonates on the continental margins.
It's all your fault that climate policy is failing ....Crafted buh muh edgeuhMuhcated caring xSphurts
Personally You're not doing enough

MIT Innovation Fellow and former Biden economic advisor Brian Deese explaining why everyone should be doing more to help.

Now what are you going to do personally......I wanna see concrete action by you and weekly updates.

... STAGE 2 : So it morphs to climate change ...

New Speak ... have we forgotten the lessons in Orwell's 1984 ... a fearful people give power to their government ... frankly, "global warming" sounds like a good idea, the warmer Earth is the wetter Earth ... thus we change the language to sound scarier ...

We can do fossil fuel more intelligently ... less profit to terrorists ...

It's all your fault that climate policy is failing ....Crafted buh muh edgeuhMuhcated caring xSphurts
Personally You're not doing enough

MIT Innovation Fellow and former Biden economic advisor Brian Deese explaining why everyone should be doing more to help.

Now what are you going to do personally......I wanna see concrete action by you and weekly updates.
It's YOU from whom we need to see some concrete action.

It's YOU from whom we need to see some concrete action.
Not me
I got subway and car service green carbon credits ...

Tube and metro too

The expert said YOURE not doing enough
How will I know what to do...I mean to really sacrifice if you don't lead by example

Lead us to the light by example
I mean the clocks ticking
Whole nations could be wiped out

Not me
I got subway and car service green carbon credits ...

Tube and metro too

The expert said YOURE not doing enough
How will I know what to do...I mean to really sacrifice if you don't lead by example

Lead us to the light by example
I mean the clocks ticking
Whole nations could be wiped out

I wish some scientist idiot would learn that in order for the sea to rise, you need the Antarctic to completely melt!!! Any fking scientist out there see that actually happening on 1 degree? For fk sake.

Which BTW, the Antarctic has cooled by 1 degree. OOPS!

Last edited:
I wish some scientist idiot would learn that in order for the sea to rise, you need the Antarctic to completely melt
I don't understand. Are you saying that it will not rise till the last piece of ice goes? What will happen then?
Which BTW, the Antarctic has cooled by 1 degree.
"The climate of the Antarctic Peninsula has been well monitored compared with other parts of the continent, and data show that this is the fastest warming part of the Southern Hemisphere: the mean annual temperature has risen by about 3°C over the past 50 years."

Forum List

Back