Its called NATURE!!!!

I wonder how long this guy can keep making appeals to authority while I keep making my case using empirical climate data?

I like having my way with you. It's like playing with a cat.
Hilarious

Just repeat the same shit from a million years ago again and again.

Like it means something. Like what was the composition of the atmosphere then? Could it support human life then. What would the impact on the environment be if humans burned fossil fuels like now?

Can you tell us that internet degree felon fuckup.

Hilarious

Just repeat the same shit from a million years ago again and again.

Like it means something. Like what was the composition of the atmosphere then? Could it support human life then. What would the impact on the environment be if humans burned fossil fuels like now?

Can you tell us that internet degree felon fuckup.
The temperature threshold for extensive northern hemisphere continental glaciation backs me up.

Hilarious

The sun causes volcanoes too.
Pretty sure that would be related to plate tectonics which by the way support my beliefs because plate tectonics resulted in the thermal isolation of each pole, the rise of the panama isthmus and the rise of the Himalayans all which resulted in the planet's unique landmass configuration for colder temperatures when the ocean heat conveyor to the Arctic gets disrupted.

This is fun.

Pretty sure that would be related to plate tectonics which by the way support my beliefs because plate tectonics resulted in the thermal isolation of each pole, the rise of the panama isthmus and the rise of the Himalayans all which resulted in the planet's unique landmass configuration for colder temperatures when the ocean heat conveyor to the Arctic gets disrupted.

This is fun.
Sure, and the sun causes CO2 to rise in the oceans.

" Malthusian Collapses Are Not Real "

* By All Means Keep Breeding Like Feral Rats *

So the movement of tectonic plates causes CO2 to rise and rapidly warm our planet.
The willful ignorance of apex predator damned dirty apes that they cannot over extend the carrying capacity of a closed system is comical .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back