Its called NATURE!!!!

Otto's statement was patently facetious. How does the solubility of CO2 in water back you up?
That prior to the industrial revolution atmospheric CO2 was a function of temperature which is why CO2 lagged temperature by 800 to 1000 years. There was never a correlation of temperature to CO2. There was only a correlation of CO2 to temperature. And that correlation has been broken by the industrial revolution.

So the movement of tectonic plates causes CO2 to rise and rapidly warm our planet.
Nope. The plate tectonics isolated the polar regions from warm marine currents and influence the distribution of heat by the ocean by affecting ocean currents... which also backs me up. :)

Nope. The plate tectonics isolated the polar regions from warm marine currents and influence the distribution of heat by the ocean by affecting ocean currents... which also backs me up. :)
Also, our spinning core causes CO2 and therefore our rapid warming.

We humans just get to enjoy all the benefits.

Also the tilt of the earth causes CO2 to rise and create rapid warming.

Nothing is our fault…we barely impact our planet.

How have plate tectonics isolated either pole from marine currents? The South Atlantic, South Pacific and South Indian currents all feed the Antarctic Circumpolar. The Gulf Stream, the Norwegian, the Kurushio and the North Pacific all feed the Arctic. And when do you think this happened? Concurrent with the Industrial Revolution? At 1.5cm/year, the world's continents have moved about 2.6 meters since 1850. Is that what you believe caused all the observed warming?

That would be a lie.
well here's the post from that exchange, now apologize loser fk. psst, you must click the link!!!!

What do you think that list says? I asked you to point to one who was a climate scientist. I went through five and not one of the five started their career as climate scientist. So I asked you to point to that person! You disappeared. Why are you avoiding letting us know your go to? You act ashamed

2023 broke the brains of a lot of deniers.

For years, most had been peddling claims about how strong cooling was coming RealSoonNow.

And then the record heat of 2023 happened, continuing into 2024, and confirmed deniers were brainwashed cult clowns.

And now they can't convince anyone otherwise. They've been too stupid for too long.

Their sanity took a hit. Being narcissistic children, they can't admit to being wrong, so deniers are instead doubling down on the crazy.

Last edited:
2023 broke the brains of a lot of deniers.

For years, most had been peddling claims about how strong cooling was coming RealSoonNow.

And then the record heat of 2023 happened, continuing into 2024, and confirmed deniers were brainwashed cult clowns.

And now they can't convince anyone otherwise. They've been too stupid for too long.

Their sanity took a hit. Being narcissistic children, they can't admit to being wrong, so deniers are instead doubling down on the crazy.
the proverbial red herring of climate warmers to stand on a hill and yell, IT WAS THE WARMEST EVER, having never lived longer than their time on this planet. Absolute hogwash of nothingness presented like we care!!!!

No such thing as a global temperature, and you can pretend to your vjay jay drops out, it just doesn't exist.

Thanks for playing.

well here's the post from that exchange, now apologize loser fk. psst, you must click the link!!!!
There was no clickable link in your post. There was the text of an old post of yours claiming that someone wasn't a scientist. But that is a claim. It's not proof of shit. It's not evidence of shit. And given that it's coming from you its not worth the electrons it took to display it.

No such thing as a global temperature
Do you believe anything has a temperature? You? Your car's engine? The air blowing around you? The burner on your stove? The ice cube in your freezer? Anything?

There was no clickable link in your post. There was the text of an old post of yours claiming that someone wasn't a scientist. But that is a claim. It's not proof of shit. It's not evidence of shit. And given that it's coming from you its not worth the electrons it took to display it.
The link is right next to my user name, it is the circled up arrow. click it and be amazed at the tool. I see you don't use this tool the way it was designed.

the proverbial red herring of climate warmers to stand on a hill and yell, IT WAS THE WARMEST EVER, having never lived longer than their time on this planet. Absolute hogwash of nothingness presented like we care!!!!

No such thing as a global temperature, and you can pretend to your vjay jay drops out, it just doesn't exist.

Thanks for playing.
Hilarious

No such thing as global temperature average now?

Maga

Do you believe anything has a temperature? You? Your car's engine? The air blowing around you? The burner on your stove? The ice cube in your freezer? Anything?
sure, I have a thermostat in my house that gives me the temperature where the thermostat is at, but other rooms are not that temperature necessarily. My second floor is always warmer in the summer and colder in the winter. That is most every house. It's why some folks have two units, one per floor.

What I stated was global temperature. I have in the past at least ten to twenty to thirty times is to provide the global dataset! You have failed sucka!!!! where is it? I want to see the factual data you are referencing to your claim!! you don't just get to say something because you have some higher authority. You don't!!! No one fkind does.

Great another idiot denier.
What was the co2 levels in the Triassic Period?

A. The same as today

B. Twice as much as today

C. Ten times as much as today

What was the co2 levels in the Cambrian Period?

A. The same as today

B. Twice as much as today

C. Twenty times as much as today

Forum List

Back