Its called NATURE!!!!

I don't understand. Are you saying that it will not rise till the last piece of ice goes?
where else is the water coming from? explain for us

psst, nothing is melting off the largest block of ice today. Won't in your fking lifetime lose more than it is today! Know that!!!!
What will happen then?
Nothing, what do you think will happen?

close to a mile of ice melted over what is chicago and we're here.
"The climate of the Antarctic Peninsula has been well monitored compared with other parts of the continent, and data show that this is the fastest warming part of the Southern Hemisphere: the mean annual temperature has risen by about 3°C over the past 50 years."
not sure what you think that says? why can't you articulate your point?

Yeah, dense people do that.

Just ignore all that science on climate and go with the political agenda. Tell as many young people in your extended family that too, so they can use you as an example of ignorance.
what science? show us the dataset.

Bet you also believe that Lee Harvey didn’t act alone…
he didn't fire a shot. there's that. jack rubey insured that point. two different bullet types were used, if you knew anything about history, well, never mind, you hate history.

Science has learned a great deal about the climate and anthropogenic global warming. Nothing has morphed into anything else.
present the empirical evidence then!!!

still waiting on the science data set.

present the empirical evidence then!!!
1717514979509.png

1717515017420.png

1717515101971.png

1717515158158.png

still waiting on the science data set.
No you aren't. It's been available to you for decades. You're simply refusing to look at it or accept the conclusions of scientists familiar with it. For anyone else actually wanting to see the science: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_FullReport_small.pdf

View attachment 957414

View attachment 957416

View attachment 957417

View attachment 957418

No you aren't. It's been available to you for decades. You're simply refusing to look at it or accept the conclusions of scientists familiar with it. For anyone else actually wanting to see the science: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_FullReport_small.pdf
no datasets anywhere in any of that! you post a graph that has no datasets. until you do that it's garbage!!!! and it isn't empirical since it comes from no source.

no datasets anywhere in any of that! you post a graph that has no datasets. until you do that it's garbage!!!! and it isn't empirical since it comes from no source.
Every scrap of that data is publicly available you lying piece of shit.

Every scrap of that data is publicly available you lying piece of shit.
cool, where?

That's what I've been asking for, so since you know it exists, where is the link?

I'm particularly interested in the readings in the middle of the oceans.

cool, where?

That's what I've been asking for, so since you know it exists, where is the link?

I'm particularly interested in the readings in the middle of the oceans.
Here you go you stupid, lying piece of SHIT.

I have to point out that this is at least the third or fourth time I have given you such links, asshole.

(data from the middle of the ocean you ignorant twat)

So, get busy! How long do you think it will be before you can get back to us with your assessment?

Here you go you stupid, lying piece of SHIT.

I have to point out that this is at least the third or fourth time I have given you such links, asshole.

(data from the middle of the ocean you ignorant twat)

So, get busy! How long do you think it will be before you can get back to us with your assessment?
So thanks, Interesting sets of data, but the temperatures for the globe I couldn't find? I find individually marked data, not annual or qtr or monthly, but daily. I also checked the nasa link, and there aren't any actual global records in the link. There are links with numbers, but not where the numbers come from. In other words, it doesn't state US cities, or Europe cities or any other land mass cities. just numbers. like, -2, 6, 20, and so on for the anomalies. And they are anomalies and not temperature.

1717527580284.png

So thanks, Interesting sets of data, but the temperatures for the globe I couldn't find? I find individually marked data, not annual or qtr or monthly, but daily. I also checked the nasa link, and there aren't any actual global records in the link. There are links with numbers, but not where the numbers come from. In other words, it doesn't state US cities, or Europe cities or any other land mass cities. just numbers. like, -2, 6, 20, and so on for the anomalies. And they are anomalies and not temperature.

View attachment 957503
Your willful ignorance isn't my problem. It's yours.

It emphasizes the morphing of this impending climate predicament alarmists are frightened of.

STAGE 1 : It's called global warming, but we get extremes cold as well. So that causes a problem

STAGE 2 : So it morphs to climate change, but the earth has altered it's climate for billions of years, and it will continue to do so. So that causes a problem.

STAGE 3 : So it morphs to, "Speed of climate change". But how do you compare little daily graphs of today to climate readings from ice cores, trapped pollen and air in amber etc.. that can only paint a picture with hundreds and thousands of years between each reading?

What will "speed of climate change" morph into to come up with STAGE 4? And what will STAGE 4 be called / described as?

If the speed of co2 change is at it quickest in the last forty odd million years, then what caused it to be quicker before then?

At what level of co2, temperature, and sea level height do you feel is required to make mankind extinct? What are these levels (bearing in mind you now know the level of co2 in the Triassic and Cambrian periods)?
Hilarious

Where are the extreme cold places?

Hilarious

Where are the extreme cold places?
The UK just had a month where temperatures were well below average. The noise on the news was equivalent to a pin dropping. Now the news is screaming with impending high temperatures etc.. with loads of stories.

And as per usual, you're an Alarmist that couldn't answer one question in my post. Just a typical hot air Alarmist.

Say if average temperature has increased 1.5c, you nut jobs call are calling it extreme heat. When the temperature is at least 1.5c below average, then in the nut job book it should be extreme cold. As you're a nut job, you can confirm this. Hilarious that you're so fucked up with your own arguement. Can you get an adult to help you.

Last edited:
The UK just had a month where temperatures were well below average. The noise on the news was equivalent to a pin dropping. Now the news is screaming with impending high temperatures etc.. with loads of stories.

And as per usual, you're an Alarmist that couldn't answer one question in my post. Just a typical hot air Alarmist.

Say if average temperature has increased 1.5c, you nut jobs call are calling it extreme heat. When the temperature is at least 1.5c below average, then in the nut job book it should be extreme cold. As you're a nut job, you can confirm this. Hilarious that you're so fucked up with your own arguement. Can you get an adult to help you.
You're missing the point. There is a difference between the temperatures in the UK being 1.5C in either direction for a couple of weeks and the temperature of the entire fucking planet being +1.5C for a year and climbing.

Forum List

Back