Boise and Norco

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Looks like the big boys and girls are now coming out to play in Boise in Norco. I'm pretty sure patriots are now completely fed up and will not tolerate any more bullshit from antifa and blm. Unfortunately, Provo was not so lucky when rioters began to attack people just driving to wherever their destination was while their "peacecful protest" was in action. But I'm betting Provo and other cities/states are now going to back the blue..and each other from these assholes.

1593638726667.png

1593638828898.png

And...of course the pinky haired/facial pierced/ugly/scrawny/overweight teeny boppers are now crying their signs were taken away from them of BLM and wanted police protection...but only after they defund them I guess, screaming that they were all nazi's and rednecks, and yeehaw people (their quotes, not mine) and oh wow LOOK at the swastikas! They MUST be kkk too, for interfering in their blm march. *eye roll*

You can't make this shit up.

Looks like the big boys and girls are now coming out to play in Boise in Norco. I'm pretty sure patriots are now completely fed up and will not tolerate any more bullshit from antifa and blm. Unfortunately, Provo was not so lucky when rioters began to attack people just driving to wherever their destination was while their "peacecful protest" was in action. But I'm betting Provo and other cities/states are now going to back the blue..and each other from these assholes.

View attachment 357848

View attachment 357849

Are these stand your ground or car carry states or do you just have to be a big as the guy with the "come knock my maga hat off" below his picture?

View attachment 357848

View attachment 357849

More likely than not a terrorist sympathizer DA or State's Attorney or governor will send in the FBI or ATF to arrest all civilian resistance to BLM. We'll see.

why hasnt trump declared the kkk a terrorist group?
While back in the day.....with the backing of the Democrat Party, the KKK was indeed the equivalent of a terrorist organization against the black community. Fast forward to the latter 20th and now 21st century, there are a small number of KKK idiots still out there, but unlike when the KKK was active with a nod by the Democrat Party, all they are now is a mere shadow of themselves and aren't going around busting in store windows, stealing store property, burning cop cars and shooting at the public, that we know of. Hence the difference.

Forum List

Back