🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bold Move: Ted Cruz Protests Himself

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
On top of the proverbial soap box the man actually said:

“This is the people’s memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?” Senator Cruz asked. “Our veterans should be above politics. Enough games.”

To answer your question -- it was the Canadian Senator from Texas that caused the barricades to be put up.

Look in the mirror.

And he brought along his intellectual equal - Sarah Palin.

Really? Is that all you have left? Funny you aren't angry at the Obama administration for "inflicting as much pain as possible" on Americans who fought for the right to be recognized and to be allowed to peruse it.

I need to go wash my eyes now.

This story is two weeks old.

You Obama knob slobberers need to come up for air more often.

Did it now strike you as a bit strange when the one individual was chastising
the police and ridiculing the police, while right next to this person was the ones truly responsible for what they are upset over.

“This is the people’s memorial. Let me ask a simple question. Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?” Senator Cruz asked. “Our veterans should be above politics. Enough games.”

To answer your question -- it was the Canadian Senator from Texas that caused the barricades to be put up.

Look in the mirror.

This piece of shit destroyed any chance of the republicans winning in 2014....

Let us pray the tea party splits into their own party so the republicans can have a chance.

This guy probably should just stfu.

What is it Republicans will have a chance at? Which of their policies appeal to Americans?

This story is two weeks old.

You Obama knob slobberers need to come up for air more often.

But todays news is that Cruz and Palin were not invited and the veterans that organized the event in the first place have stated in no uncertain terms that Cruz, Palin and Lee hijacked and politicized the event.

Look in the mirror.

"Intellectual Equal"......:rofl:

Did Sarah read "Green Eggs and Ham" too?

Look in the mirror.

Not a fair comparison.

Look in the mirror.

Cruz is graduate of Princeton and Harvard you moron.

Let us pray the tea party splits into their own party so the republicans can have a chance.

good post. I'll pray :eusa_pray: that he gets his just desserts ;)

Really? Is that all you have left? Funny you aren't angry at the Obama administration for "inflicting as much pain as possible" on Americans who fought for the right to be recognized and to be allowed to peruse it.

that's what happens when you have your head in your ass for so long .....your eyes fill with shit and ya need to wash them out ... scrub hard ...maybe you'll see the light ... probably not ... I just heard a sucking sound ... that's your ass hole around your neck slamming shut...

hold not so fast ... he's the best vote getter for the democrat party to date

Look in the mirror.

not sure .... did somebody write it on her hand ????

Can you explain how a memorial is a mission essential government function?

Look in the mirror.

and your point being??? really do you ever have a good point at all ???

what sooooooooooooooooooooooo hysterical here is, here we have crux and pailin shouting at the top of their lungs ...
if we don't repeal health care we will shut down the government... then they have the tenacity to go to the veterans memoriall mall and shout shame on you democrats for shutting down the veterans memorial mall ...

Look in the mirror.

That only matters if the graduate is a Democrat. Otherwise, they are still an idiot.

Forum List

Back