Bolton cracks smile reacting to Trump saying Putin wants war to end

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
John Bolton: “If Trump is elected, there will be celebrations in the 🇷🇺 Kremlin, there’s no doubt about it, because Putin thinks that he is an easy mark.”

+ "He's fundamentally ignorant...He thinks international relations are about personal relations, which is a line and approach that I can tell you, Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping are eagerly looking forward to."

I still remember the stark contrasts visible in Berlin between former East and West in 2000. Free Europe can and will rebuild 🇺🇦Ukraine magnificently, and in a short time, but first we need to make sure she survives!

Here's how I imagine it: Trump is making the sweat🇷🇺 deals with Muscovite tsar 🇷🇺Putin

EaxG6zlU8AANOXx
EaxG6tJUMAAkcZ6

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/27/...nsky-trump-meeting-election-bolton-src-digvid

GYeMS8JWgAAvHGf

1727559098348.png

Bolton may not be the right guy to quote. Chicken Hawks are not liked anywhere let alone in America.

The reality is that every war has to come to an end some day. Trump will have some advisers who will give him the pros and cons and it was clear to me at least that Zelensky was able to raise some key points with Trump for him to consider. Trump probably assured him that any deal won't come at a steep cost to Ukraines territory,

Yes Putin wants a deal, but so does the rest of the world I assure you, especially Europe. I listen everyday to state run media from France, Germany and the UK. It's clear they want this to end, especially as another winter is arriving.

I don't know the best play. Sure we want to see Putins military weakened, but, America also needs to focus on China. WWIII most likely begins in the Far East, not Europe.

Bolton may not be the right guy to quote. Chicken Hawks are not liked anywhere let alone in America.

The reality is that every war has to come to an end some day. Trump will have some advisers who will give him the pros and cons and it was clear to me at least that Zelensky was able to raise some key points with Trump for him to consider. Trump probably assured him that any deal won't come at a steep cost to Ukraines territory,

Yes Putin wants a deal, but so does the rest of the world I assure you, especially Europe. I listen everyday to state run media from France, Germany and the UK. It's clear they want this to end, especially as another winter is arriving.

I don't know the best play. Sure we want to see Putins military weakened, but, America also needs to focus on China. WWIII most likely begins in the Far East, not Europe.
one for sure, The influence and depth of the Moscow 🇷🇺 imperial lobby in the US is extremely concerning.

Do you actually believre that Zelensky is gullible enough to believe a word that comes out of lying Trump's piehole?

You've eaten too many fentanyl laced meatballs.

you are lying , i send fentanyl laced meatballs only to Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 solders⚰️🇸🇦 , from Swedish commie party with love.

any comment on this ?

Forum List

Back