Bombing Iran?

Sorry, I don't care how you frame it, there is absolutely no justification for pre-emptive wars.

"Preemptive" is not the term, it is an active defense, military presence and protection against those who do not comply with inspections and make threats against the US and their allies.

Sorry
Call it what you will.... Preemptive or first strike... Not only is it not the American way it is also morally wrong.

If you want to give the advantage to your enemy who wants to destroy you, then don't make pre emptive strikes.

However, if you want to face the inevitable head on, then you must make a pre emptive strike which enable you to control the situation on your terms as much as possible.

The main enemy of Iran is the Great Satan, guess who that is!

"Preemptive" is not the term, it is an active defense, military presence and protection against those who do not comply with inspections and make threats against the US and their allies.

Sorry
Call it what you will.... Preemptive or first strike... Not only is it not the American way it is also morally wrong.

If you want to give the advantage to your enemy who wants to destroy you, then don't make pre emptive strikes.

However, if you want to face the inevitable head on, then you must make a pre emptive strike which enable you to control the situation on your terms as much as possible.

Really now...
Lets try this again
Iran no Nukes ....... North Korea member of the Nuke Club
Threats to the US, Iran yes but seems to be prefixed with if attacked
North Korea definite threats to the US, South Korea and Japan.

So tell me again why Iran is your number one target and not North Korea?
There seems to more to this than the eye can see.

I have heard that argument from people who refused to join the military as it was "morally wrong" they let the other guy get his hands dirty while enjoying the freedoms and taking advantage of a society borne of preservation based on sacrifice and service.

What a crock.......
Nice try, you danced around the question of morality of a Preemptive or first strike.
As I said, a Preemptive or first strike has been and always will be Un America.

Sorry

Really now...
Lets try this again
Iran no Nukes ....... North Korea member of the Nuke Club
Threats to the US, Iran yes but seems to be prefixed with if attacked
North Korea definite threats to the US, South Korea and Japan.

So tell me again why Iran is your number one target and not North Korea?
There seems to more to this than the eye can see.

Iran has waged terrorist warfare against the US for a long time and now is on the verge of being able to launch missiles with nuclear warheads against the US and any other targets, it must be stopped before the crazy mullahs decide to press the button.

Iran and NK are cooperating in the development of nuclear weapons and are parters in this,unfortunately it is now too late to wind back the clock as regards of North Korea capabilities..... and in any case, NK isn't populated by mad Islamists who are out to make as much mischief as possible against the "Great Satan" and the rest of the world.

It is Iran, with its aggressive and dangerous stands, the country that represents the main concern for the world at the moment.

I have heard that argument from people who refused to join the military as it was "morally wrong" they let the other guy get his hands dirty while enjoying the freedoms and taking advantage of a society borne of preservation based on sacrifice and service.

What a crock.......
Nice try, you danced around the question of morality of a Preemptive or first strike.
As I said, a Preemptive or first strike has been and always will be Un America.

there is nothing immoral about protecting oneself against those who wish to destroy you. Apparenty you do not consider the stuxnet worm a first strike. Iran does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
It is Iran, with its aggressive and dangerous stands, the country that represents the main concern for the world at the moment.
Actually, it's Israel that is the aggressor and most dangerous country in the world today........... :cool:

According to the Islamists, Israel is the biggest threat because Islam says the Jews are inferior and must be subjugated.

As Israel is easily the most powerful and progressive country in the Middle East, the Islamists feel threaten by its very existence...... Israel is only a threat if the Islamists continue attempting to destroy it.

Israel has continually threatened and invaded it's neighbors.

It's a terrorist state ran by zionist psychopaths intent on subjugating and enslaving the entire middle east.

Israel is only a threat to its neighbours when its neighbours either commit another endless terrorist attack or when it is threaten with destruction by a country like Iran, whose President said he wants to "wipe Israel off the map".

What do you expect Israel to do? lie back and enjoy it? :rolleyes:

It ain't going to happen.

Israel is on a collision course with history.

And will join ancient Rome and nazi Germany as just another failed fascist state that caused it's own destruction......... :cool:

You hope !!

You and I are on different sides and we will never agree.

Sorry

Oh, I don't know --- what's wrong with a surprise attack? The Japanese thought that was fine with Pearl Harbor, and we did the same with Hiroshima, only much, much bigger ------

Preemptive works for me. Also surprise.

Winning is a GOOD idea. Losing is death.

And will join ancient Rome and nazi Germany as just another failed fascist state that caused it's own destruction......... :cool:

Hopefully not, since Muslims are generally so bad and evil and violent. However, I think Israel needs to take care of their own interests, not depend on the USA to fight their battles for them.

Sunni Man, et al,

Why do you say "fascist state?"

(QUESTION)

How do you define "fascist state?"

NOTES:
Commonality: totalitarian state

Most Respectfully,
R

Sorry

my hands are plenty dirty and i have worked with artillery delivered nuke rounds.

seriously, nukes are a bad idea.

Sorry

Oh, I don't know --- what's wrong with a surprise attack? The Japanese thought that was fine with Pearl Harbor, and we did the same with Hiroshima, only much, much bigger ------

my best argument against nukes, connery.

Israel has continually threatened and invaded it's neighbors.

It's a terrorist state ran by zionist psychopaths intent on subjugating and enslaving the entire middle east.

Israel is only a threat to its neighbours when its neighbours either commit another endless terrorist attack or when it is threaten with destruction by a country like Iran, whose President said he wants to "wipe Israel off the map".

What do you expect Israel to do? lie back and enjoy it? :rolleyes:

It ain't going to happen.

i don't know what one should expect israael to do, but one would think they would have the common sense to honestly negotiate a peace that provides for a viable and vibrant palestinian state before it is too late they are getting close.

i don't think american troops are going into the mideast for a long time after this withdrawl. are you feeling vulnerable yet?

i hope an iranian-american businessman representing deep iranian-american pockets doesn't go and discuss that with ahmadinejad on iranian TV.

Last edited:
Sorry

my best argument against nukes, connery.

I don't understand what you are saying here. 1) You are saying WHAT? is an argument against nukes? I'd be interested in knowing what you mean.

2) You think I am someone once named Connery? I assure you that I have never been "Connery," and am only Circe here: I turn men into swine.

Which is surprisingly easy.......

Sorry

Would you care to explain how Hiroshima was a surprise attack?
The defies logic.

Forum List

Back