Boner Supports President With Syria

let the syrians kill each other right down to the last man standing, it's none of our business. obummer and boner are both nuts.

If the Republicans do vote for it, they will have to own it. They can stop Obama right here. if they go with him they are just as responsible.

Republicans in the house need to stand up to Mr. Boehner and say no. This war is not popular, and it won't be just limited action either. It is a ruse, a step in the door to a full blown conflict with the Syrians. No "limited strike" will deter Assad or the Rebels from doing what they have been doing for the past two years.

General Dempsey: "Our force is so degenerated, so degraded, it would be immoral to use force."

Republicans in the house need to stand up to Mr. Boehner and say no. This war is not popular, and it won't be just limited action either. It is a ruse, a step in the door to a full blown conflict with the Syrians. No "limited strike" will deter Assad or the Rebels from doing what they have been doing for the past two years.

General Dempsey: "Our force is so degenerated, so degraded, it would be immoral to use force."

The military industrial complex and war are the GOP staples. They will vote in favor by huge margins.

"Boehner: 'I'm Going to Support the President's Call for Action' in Syria"

Boehner: 'I'm Going to Support the President's Call for Action' in Syria | The Weekly Standard

Boehner needs to resign. He's supporting Al Qaeda, he's supporting the rebels who have killed Christians and burned down churches.

Please get the fuck out of office immediately

It's time to force him to resign as Speaker.

Here's a link to all his contact addresses.

E-Mail Me | John Boehner - 8th District of Ohio

Dubya would have spent less than 6 seconds thinking (I use that term very loosely) about Syria before bombing them. The only reason there is hesitation on the part of Republicans at this moment is because they are trapped in the if-Obama-wants-to-do-it-it-must-be-wrong amber.

They are paid to be pissed off at Obama all the time, trumping any hypocrisy.

Dubya would have spent less than 6 seconds thinking (I use that term very loosely) about Syria before bombing them. The only reason there is hesitation on the part of Republicans at this moment is because they are trapped in the if-Obama-wants-to-do-it-it-must-be-wrong amber.

Like the dems being paid to be pissed off at Bush.

Not that it was to anyone's surprise, there is always a blank check ready from the GOP for military action.

Boner just recently during a press conference stated he fully supports the president for strikes in Syria, and called for the rest of the GOP to support it as well.

Boehner Supports Obama's Syria Plan - Business Insider

Looks like we can stop guessing already what the vote will be. The republicans are sure to back Boehner...at least a majority, and if this happens, the democrats are going to NOT back their president? :lol:

Meanwhile, back in Syria, it was reported yesterday that Sunni terrorist filth decapitated a mother and her infant because they were Kurds from a village that supports Assad. Boner supports decapitation, and like Adolf Eichmann should be considered complicit in future genocides by attempting to persuade his colleagues to support Obama's terrorist rabble.

Really??

How long after 9-11 til our first attack?? Did Bush threaten to do it without Congress?? Was it a civil war or what a country was doing to ITSELF that got us involved, or was it an attack or a violation of cease-fire??

If Obama goes thru the process and does it, I have less of an issue than him going rogue.. although I do not think Syrians doing things to Syrians gives us the place to bomb or intervene, no matter which way Obamalama goes about it

Forum List

Back