boogaloo boy Arrested

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The man has been putting people's address on line and encouraging people to harm them.

He's sending letters to officials to harass and threaten them. Apparently he doesn't like to follow the guidelines to combat the virus.

He has been arrested. If guilty I hope he spends a long time in prison for his crimes.

The man has been putting people's address on line and encouraging people to harm them.

He's sending letters to officials to harass and threaten them. Apparently he doesn't like to follow the guidelines to combat the virus.

He has been arrested. If guilty I hope he spends a long time in prison for his crimes.

Now when they going to arrest all those antifags that show up at Tucker Carlson home and such......more proof of rules for thee but not me

Now when they going to arrst all those antifags that show up at Tucker Carlson home and such......more proof of rules for thee but not me
That's why we need to start executing those motherfuckers. It's the only way.

Threatening letters? Are you fucking cum drunk again? We have marxist rodents dropping citizens in the streets with guns and bricks. Nobody gives a shit about letters. 10 hours community service...... max.

Just because someone wear Hawaiian shirt doesn't make them a "boogaloo boy" A lot of big fat party guys as well as Homosexuals where those shirts.

IMHO, the "boogaloo boys" are a fake outfit that doesn't exist.

Inspired by Hunter S. Thompson, I've been wearing Hawaiian shirts since 1960s high school.

Of course, one thing that distinguishes between the parties right now, is that the republicans do not have a slush fund in place ready to bail him out like the Democrats do with the terrorist wing of their party.

Just because someone wear Hawaiian shirt doesn't make them a "boogaloo boy" A lot of big fat party guys as well as Homosexuals where those shirts.

Read the article. The author of the letters has put boogaloo boy propaganda on the letters.

The boogaloo boys are very real. They have already killed on cop. They want to kill more and cause a civil war.

Just because you don't want to believe they are real doesn't mean they aren't real. They are very real and some of them have committed very real crimes.

Like the man in this article. I hope he spends many years in prison.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.15.52 AM.png

So who says this one man letter writing campaign "Bugaloo Boy" isn't a creation of the left trying desperately to change the subject and move the spotlight?

That's the mantra of the left isn't it? As cities get burned down, citizens are dragged from their cars and
beaten until their brains are damaged, Trump supporters are gunned down, etc.
these mythical "Bugaloo Boys" keep getting sighted like they are Bigfoot seen out in the deep woods.

The left excels at whataboutisms. They are desperate liars.

They are alt right wing nuts.
Sending threatening letters is wrong and it deserves punishment

but there is growing violence on both sides all fueled by the nightly violent protests/riots

A number of years ago it was the Fake "Skinhead" group that libs tried to demonize.

Of course no such group existed, most skinheads are like the tremendous Steve Harvey. Men who are losing their hair, and they shave off the rest instead of getting a toupee.

Are there any racists out there with shaved heads or Hawaiian shirts? Sure. But they aren't an organized group.

So who says this one man letter writing campaign "Bugaloo Boy" isn't a creation of the left trying desperately to change the subject and move the spotlight?

That's the mantra of the left isn't it? As cities get burned down, citizens are dragged from their cars and
beaten until their brains are damaged, Trump supporters are gunned down, etc.
these mythical "Bugaloo Boys" keep getting sighted like they are Bigfoot seen out in the deep woods.

The left excels at whataboutisms. They are desperate liars.

If there is only one member, its not a hate "group" by definition. Even if the individual is hateful and wears a Hawaiian shirt.

If there is only one member, its not a hate "group" by definition. Even if the individual is hateful and wears a Hawaiian shirt.
It's the left, while an angry raging bull elephant goes wild, pointing to a squirrel and trying to create a menacing threat. Lying is what they do.

They're basically a bunch of preppers....Preppers are the type who sit and wait for the zombie apocalypse to come to them, they don't go looking for it.

Dana has security do a sweep under her(?) bed and closet every night, to make sure there are no boogaloo boys lying in wait to get her in the middle of the night.

They're basically a bunch of preppers....Preppers are the type who sit and wait for the zombie apocalypse to come to them, they don't go looking for it.

Dana has security do a sweep under her(?) bed and closet every night, to make sure there are no boogaloo boys lying in wait to get her in the middle of the night.
She is terrified when an old episode of Hawaii 5-0 comes on t.v.

Oooooohhh, he wrote a naughty letter? Why arent you talking about murderous democrats? That is clearly a far bigger issue.

Forum List

Back