Boom! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Whenever you see Dims boasting about how easy Trump will be to beat, know that it's just whistling past the graveyard.:

BOOM! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump - DCWhispers.com

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream…Donald Trump…will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.
BOOM! She said no such thing, you lying liar.

DC Whispers: A peek behind the political curtain. ROTFLMAO!

Running against Trump would be like driving in the Indy 500 when your closest competitor is drunk. Still no doubt about who will win, but so much unexpected crazy stuff along the way.

Whenever you see Dims boasting about how easy Trump will be to beat, know that it's just whistling past the graveyard.:

BOOM! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump - DCWhispers.com

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream…Donald Trump…will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election.

As effectively Hillary will be like a third Obama term, also with her baggage, shall we refer to it as, I cannot envisage her beating The Donald.

I don't think it'd be like if it were Bernie vs The Donald, which would probably be a George McGovern/Fritz Mondale type situation, but I think The Donald would handily thump Hillary.

One thing that has been really koo koo bye bye about this election cycle are the number of people who say no one can beat Hillary.

Hello? Who's waking up every morning in the WH now?

Some say running against Trump would be easy since the opposition research would be so fruitful.

I disagree. Have you ever tried drinking from a firehose?

One thing that has been really koo koo bye bye about this election cycle are the number of people who say no one can beat Hillary.

None of the right wing hopefuls can beat her. Obama is in a completely different category, well above any of those clowns.

BULLSHIT After living with bill all these years and watching you repubs throwing crap against the wall she fears no one ..least of all a real p***k like trump

Hillary launched the 1st attack against Trump, counting on the GOP candidate to folliw tradition of refusing to 'punch back'. Instead Trump 'knocked her on her ass' by running the video of the wanna-be President presidentially barking like a dog. She hasn't tried to attack Trump since.

She knows he has no problem dragging every one of her skeletons out of her giant, walk-in closet. This will be fun to watch.

None of the right wing hopefuls can beat her. Obama is in a completely different category, well above any of those clowns.

Maybe I should preface this post with pointing out that I used to be a mega left winger. Including as a young teenager campaigning for the original Pierre Elliot and was a devout Bobby Kennedy fan.

So you know where I am coming from. I know the D party well. Although the drama all appears to be on the RINO side of life, the D back room power struggles are at a max. The whole upper echelon is in chaos right now.

Go back to 2007 when Senator Kennedy went "no more Clintons". He prevailed. Unfortunately with Ted dying the DNC side of life got sidelined because of the Cheeeeeeeeeeeeecago/Daly crowd.

Yes there are serious factions in each party. Intent on destroying each other. We have just never had the ability to witness it this up front and personal.

The 10 who took Hillary out last round and this is minimum 10 are in full 300 mode. You got a war on your side as well. A big one.

But let me say this. I'm not left any more. But I can still say Bernie Sanders is the hero of 2016. He is the dragon slayer. I don't agree with jack shit with him on policy but I think what this primary season is boiling down to is faith.

If you believe Hillary can win that's ok. But do you really want her to? As compared to Bernie? He has passion. He has faith. He believes in his message. If he just wasn't so Castro I'd vote for him just because he is the awesome old guy hitting the circuit.

Bernie is real. Trump is real.

We have two just gigantically opposites who are tearing up the home teams. I love it!!!!!

And most importantly we are engaged.

It's always been known that the DNC mouths were watering over a Trump or Cruz nominee. You've given what they wanted.

CNN POLL--Odds of Trump being the next POTUS 15% Odds of Hillary Clinton being the next POTUS 75%

images

They can't silence Trump with any of the normal tactics, the race card, PC, the gender card, nothing has stuck to Trump so he's going to be free to let Hillary have it with 150mm howitzer attacks the likes Democrats have never seen before. It will all be on the table, her entire record and all of her baggage including her perv husband.

Some say running against Trump would be easy since the opposition research would be so fruitful.

I disagree. Have you ever tried drinking from a firehose?
Your post would be correct if you substitute "Hillary" for "Trump." Anyone who thinks Hillary is a good candidate has to be blind.

It's always been known that the DNC mouths were watering over a Trump or Cruz nominee. You've given what they wanted.

CNN POLL--Odds of Trump being the next POTUS 15% Odds of Hillary Clinton being the next POTUS 75%

images

CNN?

BOOM! She said no such thing, you lying liar.

DC Whispers: A peek behind the political curtain. ROTFLMAO!
She has been saying this since he won South Carolina....
Prove it. Link to a credible site --- not a partisan bullshit site like the partisan hack op linked to --- and show me a quote of her saying she fears trump the most.

Maybe I should preface this post with pointing out that I used to be a mega left winger. Including as a young teenager campaigning for the original Pierre Elliot and was a devout Bobby Kennedy fan.

So you know where I am coming from. I know the D party well. Although the drama all appears to be on the RINO side of life, the D back room power struggles are at a max. The whole upper echelon is in chaos right now.

Go back to 2007 when Senator Kennedy went "no more Clintons". He prevailed. Unfortunately with Ted dying the DNC side of life got sidelined because of the Cheeeeeeeeeeeeecago/Daly crowd.

Yes there are serious factions in each party. Intent on destroying each other. We have just never had the ability to witness it this up front and personal.

The 10 who took Hillary out last round and this is minimum 10 are in full 300 mode. You got a war on your side as well. A big one.

But let me say this. I'm not left any more. But I can still say Bernie Sanders is the hero of 2016. He is the dragon slayer. I don't agree with jack shit with him on policy but I think what this primary season is boiling down to is faith.

If you believe Hillary can win that's ok. But do you really want her to? As compared to Bernie? He has passion. He has faith. He believes in his message. If he just wasn't so Castro I'd vote for him just because he is the awesome old guy hitting the circuit.

Bernie is real. Trump is real.

We have two just gigantically opposites who are tearing up the home teams. I love it!!!!!

And most importantly we are engaged.

Bernie has a strong and unique platform, and I;ll be comfortable with him winning, but he is nowhere near tearing up the home team. If anything he is strengthening it. Yes, there is a little tension between him and Hillary, but only an idiot would try to compare that to what is happening on the right.

Bring it on

Make no mistake – democrats and Clinton take Trump seriously, and don’t for a second underestimate Trump or the GOP: a wounded, cornered republican party is still a very dangerous animal.

It’s quite likely republicans will unite behind Trump after the convention – after all. this is the republican party of the 11th Commandment, the GOP that places party before country, and the party that perceives the WH as its ‘birthright’ – with so much at stake republicans are not going to let internal strife and acrimony cost them that which they so very much desire.

Forum List

Back