Boom! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump

Hillary launched the 1st attack against Trump, counting on the GOP candidate to folliw tradition of refusing to 'punch back'. Instead Trump 'knocked her on her ass' by running the video of the wanna-be President presidentially barking like a dog. She hasn't tried to attack Trump since.

She knows he has no problem dragging every one of her skeletons out of her giant, walk-in closet. This will be fun to watch.

I am looking forward to it. If Trump gets the nod and Hillary does as well it will be interesting to say the least.

Anyone who doesn't think Trump could give Hitlery a run for her money is a moron.

Hell. Most people don't even like Hitlery. She's incompetent as her handling of Benghazi proved and I for one would hate to see that POS in the WH.

If she couldn't handle Benghazi how the hell does anyone even think she could handle the world???

Incompetent is incompetent and nothing can make that look good.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.
BOOM! She said no such thing, you lying liar.

DC Whispers: A peek behind the political curtain. ROTFLMAO!
She has been saying this since he won South Carolina....
Prove it. Link to a credible site --- not a partisan bullshit site like the partisan hack op linked to --- and show me a quote of her saying she fears trump the most.
She has been on Megyn's show saying this you moron.

Whenever you see Dims boasting about how easy Trump will be to beat, know that it's just whistling past the graveyard.:

BOOM! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump - DCWhispers.com

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream…Donald Trump…will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election.

Bring it on

If Trump gets the entire party behind him Hillary doesn't have a prayer.

Trump is only losing to Hillary by single digits or low double digits with a massive "Never Trump" electorate in his own party.

Whenever you see Dims boasting about how easy Trump will be to beat, know that it's just whistling past the graveyard.:

BOOM! Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump - DCWhispers.com

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

I would not want to run against Donald Trump because I think he’s the most dangerous candidate. Give me Ted Cruz, give me John Kasich, give me any of the vanquished they’re traditional politicians, easy to beat. And, Ted Cruz, in particular, way outside the mainstream…Donald Trump…will be a very, very tough candidate to face in a general election.

Bring it on

If Trump gets the entire party behind him Hillary doesn't have a prayer.

Trump is only losing to Hillary by single digits or low double digits with a massive "Never Trump" electorate in his own party.

The Party is meaningless. HRC will get 300 EVs without breaking a sweat if she can avoid stepping in it.

Forum List

Back