🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

boomers beware trump is after your social security

ahh more conservative love lol cant kill ya with the trump virus so now they will just starve ya out

and ss is not an entitlement it is your hard earned money

Trump can't do sh!t about SS without an act of Congress.

Pay attention to the headline words, 5 Clues That Trump May Cut Social Security If Reelected

The yahoo 'article' is designed to get you into an uproar... and it worked.

The article is a description of what Trump wants to do. Those are his goals. The republican senate has proven that they will support anything the great orange fool wants, so the only way to assure he doesn't get his wish is to make sure he is not in a position to do it, and to replace the rubber stamp senate with a senate that cares more about the country than they do about their party. That is something worthy of being in an uproar about.
with a senate that cares more about the country than they do about their party.
and were are you going to find such a senate?....

Bones, you dont know what will happen. This is all media partisan bullshit.
SS is one that always gets mentioned to cut. By both parties. And you are devoted to one of them.
Every election, the demodoomsyers trot out the same ole shit....THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO STEAL SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!

I don't even think they believe it themselves anymore....It's just the rote primal scream.

Bones, you dont know what will happen. This is all media partisan bullshit.
SS is one that always gets mentioned to cut. By both parties. And you are devoted to one of them.
Every election, the demodoomsyers trot out the same ole shit....THE REPUBLICANS ARE GOING TO STEAL SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!

I don't even think they believe it themselves anymore....It's just the rote primal scream.

Yes, we do. To keep you wankers in line.

Don’t even think about fucking with our Social Security.

ahh more conservative love lol cant kill ya with the trump virus so now they will just starve ya out

It's not really tRump's idea. Somebody from the federalist or some other RWNJ organization is feeding him lines.

The only threat to Social Security if the left's firm believe that if you aren't a card-carrying Democrat Party member you can't have any.

It's not really tRump's idea. Somebody from the federalist or some other RWNJ organization is feeding him lines.
But its Progs who will do the dirty deed. They need the resources for other agendas. There are other mountains to climb for the Prog. No matter who suffers. Well the ones on the top like the elitists, politicians, media and entertainers won't.

But its Progs who will do the dirty deed. They need the resources for other agendas. There are other mountains to climb for the Prog. No matter who suffers. Well the ones on the top like the elitists, politicians, media and entertainers won't.
Lol, no.

Please try to be serious.

boomers beware trump is after your social security

You tired old retards have trotted out this narrative every single presidential election year my entire fucking life. Believe me, I WISH it were true. Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme. I would love for nothing more than for it to go away, but it's simply never happening until it goes bankrupt.

It's not like your generation hasn't robbed this country enough already.

Forum List

Back