Border Patrol Agent Claims FEMA Expects ‘200 Million Deaths’

Obama and Progressive/dems paid goons are out in FORCE
They'll be the first ones to be disposed of.
Why are rightards so scared of everything?
You're the one who should be scared, you'll be in the first wave of executions.

Me? Nah, mamby-pamby righties don't scare me. I know collectively, Conservatives don't have a pair of balls to harm me. But I noticed you didn't answer the question ... why are you rightards so scared of everything? It's like you don't even know there isn't a boogeyman under your bed? :dunno:

lmao.gif
What a bunch of nuts.

Me? Nah, mamby-pamby righties don't scare me. I know collectively, Conservatives don't have a pair of balls to harm me. But I noticed you didn't answer the question ... why are you rightards so scared of everything? It's like you don't even know there isn't a boogeyman under your bed? :dunno:
Ask an adult question and I'll answer it.

Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

Yup... I think of the progtards here using their very best Alinsky tactics as the jews in Nazi Germany saying... "oh there's nothing to worry about."

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Aren't you humiliated enough with your 200 million thread?

Yup... I think of the progtards here using their very best Alinsky tactics as the jews in Nazi Germany saying... "oh there's nothing to worry about."

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Why are you only being a troll. aren't you humiliated enough with you 200 million threads being one?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Why are you only being a troll. aren't you humiliated enough with you 200 million threads being one?
Come on Steph

Show us you are not as stupid as you appear online. Do you believe 200 million could die?

Tell us Steph

Why? I see little evidence you're an adult. It was a legitimate question based on the rights' expressed fears over everything from an Ebola pandemic in the U.S. to 200 million Americans dying. (There's been 2 deaths in the U.S. from Ebola).

Actually, millions have died and we just don't know it yet.

Blame The Great Liberal Media Blackout Conspiracy.

Idiots.
What are you doing back?

Come on Steph

Show us you are not as stupid as you appear online. Do you believe 200 million could die?

Tell us Steph

Why do you think nobody showed up for the American Spring?

They would have been there, except Ebola hit early.

Last edited:

Idiots.

Son, you don't know anything about either Alinsky or nazi Germany.

Your posts prove that.

Forum List

Back