Border Patrol: No body cams.

Border agency rejects use of body cameras after internal review

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

Leftist cop haters will be screaming in outrage.

Yeah, we certainly don't want video recordings of the border patrol beating people and abusing their civil rights. Apparently, you're also too dense to realize that body cameras protect the border patrol as well from false accusations, but you're a fascist, so it's not surprising you're defending this decision.

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

nationalize? The feds already pay for the majority....and have for over 20 years....Remember the push for the million man police force began in the later 1980's...with the escalation of the war on fried eggs that are on drugz...

Why don't you look up what nationalized means dumbass. Do you really think our police are a private company now?

OMG you can't be this dumb.

Nationalized is federal. State and city cops are NOT under the jurisdiction of the Feds. They are government t obviously but they aren't under any control of the national government.

Obama could show up in NYC and order all of NYPD to go on patrol with only 1 bullet....and they can all give him a middle finger. He has absolutely no chain of command over them at all.

It prevents an SS style dictator. It's widespread decentralized command of police. Obama and libs want centralized command of police. Like Hitler had with the SS.

So....demonizing local cops to the point where people get so angry and say "Disband police and just have a federal police force" is the intent.

yOU'RE NUTS. Nobody wants to disband local police.

Yeah, we certainly don't want video recordings of the border patrol beating people and abusing their civil rights. Apparently, you're also too dense to realize that body cameras protect the border patrol as well from false accusations, but you're a fascist, so it's not surprising you're defending this decision.
People breaking into this country and trafficking drugs don't have civil rights and if Border Patrol wants to stick them in a hole and bury them, vaya con Dios. The only reason they shouldn't have cameras is because of loons like you who hate cops and love criminals throwing a fit whenever someone gets exactly what they deserve. Border Patrol agents "violating the rights" of criminal foreigners are doing God's work IMO.

nationalize? The feds already pay for the majority....and have for over 20 years....Remember the push for the million man police force began in the later 1980's...with the escalation of the war on fried eggs that are on drugz...
Those egg commercials kept me straight. 40 years and I've never touched drugs. I'm one of Nancy Reagan's success stories.

What attempt to 'nationalize our policy force'?

You....you do realize that the border patrol are *already* federal, right?
Yes. Hilarious isn't it that the Magic Negro can't even hold sway with his own federal agencies in his push for body cams?

What attempt to 'nationalize our policy force'?

You....you do realize that the border patrol are *already* federal, right?
Yes. Hilarious isn't it that the Magic Negro can't even hold sway with his own federal agencies in his push for body cams?

So how is this an 'attempt to nationalize the police force'? Or a 'push back' against it?

I fully support body cams now. What the media isn't reporting is how many false allegations are being disproven by cams now. It's fact....90% of police brutality claims are lies. Now...body cams are proving it. These false claims are internal reviews and won't be on CNN or MSNBC.

But if anyone knows a few cops and has a conversation with them....that's what's going on in IA departments all over who have body cams now.

Prove 1 bad apple case....disprove 100 false allegations (and the arrest the liars who claimed it and wasn't aware the cop had on a camera!!). Sounds good to me.

False allegations made against arresting police officers are a concern and should be dealt with, but not to the extent you're suggesting. Especially where the mentally ill are concerned. And besides, the vast majority of bad guys taken to jail never file a complaint anyway. And that's a really big number. Somewhere in the millions somebody said.

As for the border patrol bodycams, they probably work well at check points, border crossings and in town, but not so much when they're out in the middle of nowhere. Dash cams, hand held cams, and paddy wagon cams should be sufficient.

People breaking into this country and trafficking drugs don't have civil rights and if Border Patrol wants to stick them in a hole and bury them, vaya con Dios. The only reason they shouldn't have cameras is because of loons like you who hate cops and love criminals throwing a fit whenever someone gets exactly what they deserve. Border Patrol agents "violating the rights" of criminal foreigners are doing God's work IMO.
Bury them with the murdered cats? Sounds like you are all ready for that mass murder run.

People breaking into this country and trafficking drugs don't have civil rights and if Border Patrol wants to stick them in a hole and bury them, vaya con Dios.

Is that what Jesus would do?

Perhaps the 'earth' that Jesus was referring to in 'the meek shall inherit the earth'.....was all the dirt the border patrol would use to fill in the hole they stuck them in.

Bury them with the murdered cats? Sounds like you are all ready for that mass murder run.

Some people are just looking for an excuse to hurt their neighbor.

I don't know...but saintmichaeldefendthem sure gives an interesting profile of a christian for us to ruminate over.

I don't know...but saintmichaeldefendthem sure gives an interesting profile of a christian for us to ruminate over.

People here are a piss poor representational sample of whomever. Most Christians are just folks in my experience.

Though reading posts like Mikey's.....I have to take a breath and remind myself of that.

Yes, when my "neighbor" smuggles poison into my country, I want to hurt them. In fact, I want to kill them and would gladly do it myself if I thought I could get away with it like our heroic Border Agents.

Yes, when my "neighbor" smuggles poison into my country, I want to hurt them. In fact, I want to kill them and would gladly do it myself if I thought I could get away with it like our heroic Border Agents.

And by 'them', you mean any illegal crossing the border?

And surely you understand why I wouldn't use you as an example of Christian values, virtue, or beliefs, right? As you seem more of a Torquemada Catholic than what Christ described.

And surely you understand why I wouldn't use you as an example of Christian values, virtue, or beliefs, right? As you seem more of a Torquemada Catholic than what Christ described.
I don't think you know Christ at all. He's the same God as in the OldTestament. Your hippie, pot smoking, South Park "jesus" doesn't exist.

So now that we've established you know nothing about Christianity, lets stay focused because your next wisecrack on my religion is going to put you on my ignore list. No more trolling.

People who attempt to bring poison into my country I want to kill and would gladly do so myself. I say this because, unlike you Leftists, I love America and will defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as I've taken an oath to do. I think it should be legal for Minute Men to shoot on sight all who cross the border as our Constitution commissions our government to do. That by itself is a worthy discussion without getting muddled by your ignorance about religion.

I don't think you know Christ at all. He's the same God as in the OldTestament. Your hippie, pot smoking, South Park "jesus" doesn't exist.

So when he said 'love thy neighbor', and 'turn the other cheek', what he ACTUALLY meant was to kill tens of thousands of unarmed civilians by burying them alive?

Your version of Christianity involves torturously killing far too many people for it to have a thing to do with Christ.

So now that we've established you know nothing about Christianity, lets stay focused because your next wisecrack on my religion is going to put you on my ignore list. No more trolling.

People who attempt to bring poison into my country I want to kill and would gladly do so myself. I say this because, unlike you Leftists, I love America and will defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as I've taken an oath to do. I think it should be legal for Minute Men to shoot on sight all who cross the border as our Constitution commissions our government to do. That by itself is a worthy discussion without getting muddled by your ignorance about religion.

So unarmed men. Women. Children. Shoot on sight, huh?

'Suffer not the little children' indeed.

So when he said 'love thy neighbor', and 'turn the other cheek', what he ACTUALLY meant was to kill tens of thousands of unarmed civilians by burying them alive?

Your version of Christianity involves torturously killing far too many people for it to have a thing to do with Christ.

So unarmed men. Women. Children. Shoot on sight, huh?

'Suffer not the little children' indeed.
Ignored.

Forum List

Back