Border Patrol: No body cams.

Some people are just looking for an excuse to hurt their neighbor.
Yes, when my "neighbor" smuggles poison into my country, I want to hurt them. In fact, I want to kill them and would gladly do it myself if I thought I could get away with it like our heroic Border Agents.

And by 'them', you mean any illegal crossing the border?

And surely you understand why I wouldn't use you as an example of Christian values, virtue, or beliefs, right? As you seem more of a Torquemada Catholic than what Christ described.
I don't think you know Christ at all. He's the same God as in the OldTestament. Your hippie, pot smoking, South Park "jesus" doesn't exist.

So when he said 'love thy neighbor', and 'turn the other cheek', what he ACTUALLY meant was to kill tens of thousands of unarmed civilians by burying them alive?

Your version of Christianity involves torturously killing far too many people for it to have a thing to do with Christ.

So now that we've established you know nothing about Christianity, lets stay focused because your next wisecrack on my religion is going to put you on my ignore list. No more trolling.

People who attempt to bring poison into my country I want to kill and would gladly do so myself. I say this because, unlike you Leftists, I love America and will defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as I've taken an oath to do. I think it should be legal for Minute Men to shoot on sight all who cross the border as our Constitution commissions our government to do. That by itself is a worthy discussion without getting muddled by your ignorance about religion.

So unarmed men. Women. Children. Shoot on sight, huh?

'Suffer not the little children' indeed.
Ignored.

Yawning....so you've chosen to blind yourself and give me a bully pulpit from which I can dismantle and criticize your claims unchallenged.

....that'll show me.

So how many children would Christ have killed at the border, just out of curiosity? I assume he'd at least give them the courtesy of a head shot.

And surely you understand why I wouldn't use you as an example of Christian values, virtue, or beliefs, right? As you seem more of a Torquemada Catholic than what Christ described.
I don't think you know Christ at all. He's the same God as in the OldTestament. Your hippie, pot smoking, South Park "jesus" doesn't exist.

So when he said 'love thy neighbor', and 'turn the other cheek', what he ACTUALLY meant was to kill tens of thousands of unarmed civilians by burying them alive?

Your version of Christianity involves torturously killing far too many people for it to have a thing to do with Christ.

So now that we've established you know nothing about Christianity, lets stay focused because your next wisecrack on my religion is going to put you on my ignore list. No more trolling.

People who attempt to bring poison into my country I want to kill and would gladly do so myself. I say this because, unlike you Leftists, I love America and will defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as I've taken an oath to do. I think it should be legal for Minute Men to shoot on sight all who cross the border as our Constitution commissions our government to do. That by itself is a worthy discussion without getting muddled by your ignorance about religion.

Ignored.

Naturally, hypocrites hate having to face the ugly truth about themselves and in my experience the Bible beaters are the worst hypocrites.

People breaking into this country and trafficking drugs don't have civil rights and if Border Patrol wants to stick them in a hole and bury them, vaya con Dios. The only reason they shouldn't have cameras is because of loons like you who hate cops and love criminals throwing a fit whenever someone gets exactly what they deserve. Border Patrol agents "violating the rights" of criminal foreigners are doing God's work IMO.
Bury them with the murdered cats? Sounds like you are all ready for that mass murder run.

Some people are just looking for an excuse to hurt their neighbor.
Yes, when my "neighbor" smuggles poison into my country, I want to hurt them. In fact, I want to kill them and would gladly do it myself if I thought I could get away with it like our heroic Border Agents.

You call yourself a Christian? You are a disgrace to Christian and humanity. I know several nice Christian people and they do not think like you....
I also know several DEA and Border Patrol agents and thank you lord they are decent people.
Since when it's okay to shot unarmed people just because they want a better life? What gave you that right to kill people because of your religion? If that is okay for Christian to do then you are the wrong kind of Christian? You should move to NorthKorea who has a border that shoot people when they cross the border.
For some reason you and Dannyboys has the same kind of mentality.

Ignored.

Naturally, hypocrites hate having to face the ugly truth about themselves and in my experience the Bible beaters are the worst hypocrites.
I ignore trolls who make the discussion about me instead of the topic. As a moderator, you should be reinforcing this. I'm not up for discussion, the OP is.

Border agency rejects use of body cameras after internal review

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

Leftist cop haters will be screaming in outrage.

Why don't you look up what nationalized means dumbass. Do you really think our police are a private company now?

OMG you can't be this dumb.

Nationalized is federal. State and city cops are NOT under the jurisdiction of the Feds. They are government t obviously but they aren't under any control of the national government.

Obama could show up in NYC and order all of NYPD to go on patrol with only 1 bullet....and they can all give him a middle finger. He has absolutely no chain of command over them at all.

It prevents an SS style dictator. It's widespread decentralized command of police. Obama and libs want centralized command of police. Like Hitler had with the SS.

So....demonizing local cops to the point where people get so angry and say "Disband police and just have a federal police force" is the intent.
Stop being so fucking stupid, you are embarrassing humans...

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

nationalize? The feds already pay for the majority....and have for over 20 years....Remember the push for the million man police force began in the later 1980's...with the escalation of the war on fried eggs that are on drugz...
Those egg commercials kept me straight. 40 years and I've never touched drugs. I'm one of Nancy Reagan's success stories.

Dude...you NEED to be on some drugs...those prescribed by a court-ordered shrink.

Yeah, we certainly don't want video recordings of the border patrol beating people and abusing their civil rights. Apparently, you're also too dense to realize that body cameras protect the border patrol as well from false accusations, but you're a fascist, so it's not surprising you're defending this decision.
People breaking into this country and trafficking drugs don't have civil rights and if Border Patrol wants to stick them in a hole and bury them, vaya con Dios. The only reason they shouldn't have cameras is because of loons like you who hate cops and love criminals throwing a fit whenever someone gets exactly what they deserve. Border Patrol agents "violating the rights" of criminal foreigners are doing God's work IMO.
Bury them with the murdered cats? Sounds like you are all ready for that mass murder run.

I am starting to wonder if I should report psycho boy to the FBI.

nationalize? The feds already pay for the majority....and have for over 20 years....Remember the push for the million man police force began in the later 1980's...with the escalation of the war on fried eggs that are on drugz...
Those egg commercials kept me straight. 40 years and I've never touched drugs. I'm one of Nancy Reagan's success stories.

Dude...you NEED to be on some drugs...those prescribed by a court-ordered shrink.
No thanks, more for you that way. I keep my mind clear and free of the influence of narcotics. Asshats like you continually prove my decision wise. I show my kids potheads like you and highlight the stupid things you do and say as a proverb about the foolishness of drug abuse.

Ignored.

I ignore trolls who make the discussion about me instead of the topic. As a moderator, you should be reinforcing this. I'm not up for discussion, the OP is.

How about the Pope? Do you think Pope Francis would be down with shooting all the unarmed men, women and children crossing the border? Or does Pope Francis not understand who Jesus was and what Jesus believed?

Eventually you'll run out of people to ignore. And have to accept the fact that the desire to kill people by the tens of thousands isn't mandated by anything but your own heart.

Forum List

Back