Border Security: Good Job Mr. President!

Yeah sure he has, if that were ture he would be beating his chest about it like he did with Bin Laden

Most of that is right there in the article I linked to and the truth is available in lots of other places too. Research it yourself.....IF you're not afraid to see things you don't want to see or have to admit things you don't want to admit.

look, you want to believe some article from the NYslimes have at it

Ya gotta get your news from somewhere, so let's see what the right's favorite mouthpieces say about it. Take a gander at this story from WND:

Obama not focused on border security

Not only does Gohmert COMPLETELY IGNORE everything Obama has done along the border, he pretends nothing at all has changed when the facts say they have. The number of officers is up, the number of illegals coming in is down, the number being caught and deported is at an historic high, but this right wing outlet and ol' Louie are either flat out lying or, worse, they really don't know!

Then, Gohmert makes what's got to be the silliest argument to avoid giving Obama credit for anything that I've heard yet. "Yeah, there may be more officers on the border now....BUT IT'S NOT AS MANY AS WHEN WOODROW WILSON SENT THE ARMY INTO MEXICO!" Well, no shit Sherlock!

Good Lord! Is THAT what the border debate has been reduced to?

The point for you is that if you REALLY are interested in knowing what's going on, and if you REALLY don't want to be lied to and manipulated, you've got to get your nose out of right wing "news" outlets and see what the rest of the world already knows.

Yeah sure he has, if that were ture he would be beating his chest about it like he did with Bin Laden

Most of that is right there in the article I linked to and the truth is available in lots of other places too. Research it yourself.....IF you're not afraid to see things you don't want to see or have to admit things you don't want to admit.

Can you point to ANYTHING specific Obamalama has done toward border security??? Because NOTHING attributes any of the numbers to ANYTHING Obama has actually done... I see nothing where it is attributed to anything Obamalama has done at all... Coincidence does not equate to causation

Can you point to ANYTHING specific Obamalama has done toward border security??? Because NOTHING attributes any of the numbers to ANYTHING Obama has actually done... I see nothing where it is attributed to anything Obamalama has done at all... Coincidence does not equate to causation

Oh, for gosh sakes! We've had almost a complete change of enforcement policy from this President and you want to claim the resulting reduction in illegal aliens is just a coincidence?

Is there no length y'all won't go to avoid giving him credit for something?

Forum List

Back