Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

One of Obama's final F-U's to America. Very sad... and criminal.

Illegal migration hits new high in November as families surge across border

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016[emoji768]

How do you know this is Obama's fault? Why is it that your always hear just like your link unaccompanied children from South & Central American countries? Why are they allowed to come in then process, feed and house?
Do you mind answering those questions?

While Mexicans migrants tends to have different circumstances face immediate arrest and deportation even with children. Last year ending Oct. 2015 117 bodies was recovered.

He's undermined our Immigration Laws since day one in office. Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's time for change. Time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. Hopefully the next President will at least attempt to do that.

So you can't answer any of my questions.

Bush and Obama tried to reform the immigration .............. but republicans refused not to do anything and instead they fucked him up from day one he stepped inside the Oval Office.

Reform = Securing the border and ending Illegal Immigration. Anything less than that, is just more same ole same ole B.S.
A market friendly work visa can do just that; it is just that capitalism seems useless to the right, when they can get national and social, instead.

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Actually this surge is most likely in response to Trump winning. If they believe the border is going to be "walled" then better get across before it happens.

It's a crime.
so is jaywalking. 10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Actually this surge is most likely in response to Trump winning. If they believe the border is going to be "walled" then better get across before it happens.

It's a crime.
so is jaywalking. 10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

They're violating our laws. And shame on our Government for not enforcing those laws. Trump will have to attempt to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. It's gonna be a long slog. But if he at least attempts to change things, he'll always have my support. Personally, I will no longer settle for anything less than a secured border and an end to Illegal Immigration. I'm done with this awful status quo.

It's a crime.

They're violating our laws. And shame on our Government for not enforcing those laws. Trump will have to attempt to rebuild Obama's dismantled Immigration System. It's gonna be a long slog. But if he at least attempts to change things, he'll always have my support. Personally, I will no longer settle for anything less than a secured border and an end to Illegal Immigration. I'm done with this awful status quo.
10USC311 is more important; when is the right going to get legal to that?

No, i just want our border secured and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will quickly get to work on that. But i don't know if he can possibly repair the damage Obama's done to our Immigration System. It's gone take a herculean effort. I wish him the best. .
I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

Wrong. Bush tried to reform the immigration but his own GOPs abandoned him. Obama tried very hard to reform the immigration but GOPs decided not do anything.
He even mentioned one of his SOTUA. He will sign anything even if it's not perfect.
lol Obama's idea of reforming immigration was to encourage more illegal immigrants to come here.

It's a crime.

Foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. You may think they are, but they aren't. We are a nation of laws. It's time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn how much that upsets Illegals and Democrats. It has to happen.

There Are 820,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Living In The U.S.

Set loose. roaming free............
Of those criminal illegals, an estimated 690,000 are convicted felons due to the grave nature of their crimes, while another large portion was convicted of serious misdemeanors.

These 820K should be in the first deportation wave. Then you get the ones still in jail, or "in the system" awaiting court. Keep the good ones? work permits? whatever....

It's a crime.

Foreigners are not entitled to come and break our laws. You may think they are, but they aren't. We are a nation of laws. It's time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. And i don't give a damn how much that upsets Illegals and Democrats. It has to happen.
citizens are not entitled to fix a Bad example as a Standard for public morals. get legal to 10USC311 or stop calling pots, black.

Of those criminal illegals, an estimated 690,000 are convicted felons due to the grave nature of their crimes, while another large portion was convicted of serious misdemeanors.

These 820K should be in the first deportation wave. Then you get the ones still in jail, or "in the system" awaiting court. Keep the good ones? work permits? whatever....
not true; there is no incentive for a State to not shift that cost to the federal government, if the offense is serious.

Put up a forty foot wall with sensors and increased border patrol forces? Apply E-verify to deny illegals work or services?
Is capitalism really just useless to the right? We should be making money off of foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets. A market friendly work visa can make that happen. We should not have an illegal problem.
We already have them.

Put up a forty foot wall with sensors and increased border patrol forces? Apply E-verify to deny illegals work or services?
Is capitalism really just useless to the right? We should be making money off of foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets. A market friendly work visa can make that happen. We should not have an illegal problem.
We already have them.
they obviously don't work, but we still have those programs.

we need something that works, consistently, like fungible money under Any form of Capitalism.

not true; there is no incentive for a State to not shift that cost to the federal government, if the offense is serious.

I don't know what you find "not true"? This has been reported for 4-5 straight years? The FED is setting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS free from jail. Why? cost? votes? whatever? Many re-offend. here is an early 2015 snapshot.....

Feds let 30,558 illegal criminals go free

We already have them.

we need something that works, consistently, like fungible money under Any form of Capitalism.
They do work. They are intended to help employers who can't find appropriate workers among Americans hire foreign workers that are a better fit, but there are safeguards to prevent employers of abusing the system by using cheaper foreign workers to drive wages down for Americans.

I don't know what you find "not true"? This has been reported for 4-5 straight years? The FED is setting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS free from jail. Why? cost? votes? whatever? Many re-offend. here is an early 2015 snapshot.....

It is not a State problem, it is a federal problem. The federal government is in charge of immigration and naturalization in the Union.

We already have them.

They do work. They are intended to help employers who can't find appropriate workers among Americans hire foreign workers that are a better fit, but there are safeguards to prevent employers of abusing the system by using cheaper foreign workers to drive wages down for Americans.
That is not working for the US. We need something that can be obtained as an alternative to illegal tourism or immigration.

It is not a State problem, it is a federal problem. The federal government is in charge of immigration and naturalization in the Union.
It is a problem for the states created by failed federal government policies.

It is a problem for the states created by failed federal government policies.
It is Only a problem if the feds don't pick up their wards.

We already have them.

That is not working for the US. We need something that can be obtained as an alternative to illegal tourism or immigration.
What we need is stricter enforcement of the law to prevent illegals from coming here or getting work or services once they are here.

well not to beat a dead horse, but I never said it was a state problem that I am aware of? The FED has released convicted criminal Illegals. 800K+ are currently loose.

1H_PE87j_bigger.jpg

it would have continued on steroids. Now maybe some of it will stop?

We already have them.

What we need is stricter enforcement of the law to prevent illegals from coming here or getting work or services once they are here.
You mean, we need more taxes and more regulations to increase our costs?

We need a market friendly work visa to end our illegal problem. Everyone here should be legal.

Forum List

Back