Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

Don't you mean Congress ?
No, I mean Obama. Obama would have support from most Republicans ans some Democrats if he had pushed for these policies, so what was missing was leadership from the WH, but Obama has always been more interested in politics than policy.

Oh , so your republican controlled congress needs obama otherwise they can't wipe their own ass?

The lengths righties will go to smear obama is amazing !

First day he entered Oval Office to his last month. For 8 years lots of these called republicans refused to believe that we have a black president.

First day he entered Oval Office to his last month. And for 8 years lots of these called republicans refused to believe that we have a black president.

STUFF THAT TOO YOU BIG BAG OF HOT AIR!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT MULLATO BULLCRAP. IT IS HIS DISGUSTING ACTIONS AND WHO HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH (VAN JONES, AL SHARPTOUNGE). GET OUT NOW CHARMIN. GO HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND BRAD MAKE YOU ANOTHER PEACH DAQURI. I WARNED YOU NOT TO MAKE ME YELL. serenity now....

no more of this crap this holiday season. go interview 20 more security guards!!!

Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

No, I mean Obama. Obama would have support from most Republicans ans some Democrats if he had pushed for these policies, so what was missing was leadership from the WH, but Obama has always been more interested in politics than policy.

Oh , so your republican controlled congress needs obama otherwise they can't wipe their own ass?

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the way laws are passed in the US. It requires agreement between both the Congress and the President - you should take notes - and in the case of securing America's borders, Obama was simply unwilling to take any action.

Obama Unwilling to take action. Like what?

Don't give them jobs....

Presidents have veto powers. Overrides of vetoes are very difficult and rare.

Veto. Like what?

While Mexicans migrants tends to have different circumstances face immediate arrest and deportation even with children. Last year ending Oct. 2015 117 bodies was recovered.

Stuff this please. Mexico lets them pass through on Freight Trains. Nobody knows nothing? Our border Control is a daycare center and Juvinile Hall for gang-bangers. Trust me I know Charmin. 117 bodies recovered? That is 4th of July in CHI. get out.

I sense frustration and anger. Your missing something there kid. But I will not lower myself to your category.
Read my post again.

I'm talking about illegals crossing US south borders. NOT illegals crossing Mexico from S & C American countries.

What is Fourth of July in Chicago has anything to do with illegals?

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they understand what that mean. Or maybe they don't want to understand.

Stuff that too. stuff it deep. Catch and release is nothing but a blank check to go imbed yourself into the USA. None of them show for court two years out. You make me angry with your pollyAna MALARKEY. don't make me do it. don't make me YELL!

Catch and release. LOL........fishing for humans. CA plays that sort of numbers game with jailed inmates, trying desperately to hide the true number of illegal criminals.

You can yell and stuff however you want...... But you don't know what you are talking about old man.
They did a good job catching number of illegals. What part of that you cannot stuff in your head?

I'm talking about illegals crossing US south borders. NOT illegals crossing Mexico from S & C American countries.

They can't get to the USA southern border unless they pass through Mexico? WTH? are you being stupid on purpose to MAKE ME YELL as OLD YELLER will gladly do?

tumblr_oa2f3pEyNo1vvkxjko1_250.gif

They did a good job catching number of illegals. What part of that you cannot stuff in your head?

IF you catch them and set them free into the USA with a piece of paper? WTH? that does no good. They are here! That was not good enough. He had to go into the jails and set another 30K/year free..........maybe the could vote for the beast? Then they are here. roaming free. gaming the system. Small number show to court years later. Get off me until you make some sense. You bother me on this topic. I am going to look for Rexx Taylor. something lighter.

First day he entered Oval Office to his last month. And for 8 years lots of these called republicans refused to believe that we have a black president.

STUFF THAT TOO YOU BIG BAG OF HOT AIR!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT MULLATO BULLCRAP. IT IS HIS DISGUSTING ACTIONS AND WHO HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH (VAN JONES, AL SHARPTOUNGE). GET OUT NOW CHARMIN. GO HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND BRAD MAKE YOU ANOTHER PEACH DAQURI. I WARNED YOU NOT TO MAKE ME YELL. serenity now....

no more of this crap this holiday season. go interview 20 more security guards!!!

Wipe that foaming off your mouth............ You can yell however you want but ask me if I care.

No one cares about Obama? You are missing big time old man. Maybe if you get out from your basement and take a breath of fresh air instead o smelling your own fart. Maybe you will get yourself update instead of that hatred. Grow up old man.

They can't get to the USA southern border unless they pass through Mexico? WTH? are you being stupid on purpose to MAKE ME YELL as OLD YELLER will gladly do?
]
You are totally confused. Your yelling is making your brain work backward. You are talking to yourself.
Where in my piss that I mentioned illegals entering Mexico?

IF you catch them and set them free into the USA with a piece of paper? WTH? that does no good. They are here! That was not good enough. He had to go into the jails and set another 30K/year free..........maybe the could vote for the beast? Then they are here. roaming free. gaming the system. Small number show to court years later. Get off me until you make some sense. You bother me on this topic. I am going to look for Rexx Taylor. something lighter.

So where is your yelling?
Your opinion is based from your hatred and racism which doesn't have any credibility. Because of that you are not making sense and still you don't have any clue of what you are talking about.
You need help from Rex Taylor?

You must be hammered? Once again, to get to the USA southern border you must pass thru Mexico. OTM is huge issue. I think that is what you were originally posting about? Maybe you need some pictures? Here is one labled "illegal immigrants into Texas". There are hundreds more at the link I add.

pictures of illegals crossing the border on trains - Bing images
th.jpg

I don't even know what you are talking about anymore? Go sleep it off.

remember: Illegal immigration is a huge problem. all part of "the plan".

You must be hammered? Once again, to get to the USA southern border you must pass thru Mexico. OTM is huge issue. I think that is what you were originally posting about? Maybe you need some pictures? Here is one labled "illegal immigrants into Texas". There are hundreds more at the link I add.

pictures of illegals crossing the border on trains - Bing images
View attachment 102700

I never mentioned illegals from S & A illegals entering Mexico. I know what I'm talking about but sure is....... you don't know what you are talking about.

I had a long nap this this afternoon that is why I'm still awake.
We can can start all over nice and easy without calling names, hatred, racism and yelling blasting your eardrum. I understand illegals is a very big problem.
Where do we start?

And stop posting those funny cartoon stuff. It's only a waste of bandwidth and that doesn't make you look smart.

One of Obama's final F-U's to America. Very sad... and criminal.

Illegal migration hits new high in November as families surge across border

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016[emoji768]

How do you know this is Obama's fault? Why is it that your always hear just like your link unaccompanied children from South & Central American countries? Why are they allowed to come in then process, feed and house?
Do you mind answering those questions?

While Mexicans migrants tends to have different circumstances face immediate arrest and deportation even with children. Last year ending Oct. 2015 117 bodies was recovered.

He's undermined our Immigration Laws since day one in office. Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's time for change. Time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. Hopefully the next President will at least attempt to do that.

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

How do you know this is Obama's fault? Why is it that your always hear just like your link unaccompanied children from South & Central American countries? Why are they allowed to come in then process, feed and house?

He's undermined our Immigration Laws since day one in office. Our Immigration System is in shambles. It's time for change. Time to secure our border and end Illegal Immigration. Hopefully the next President will at least attempt to do that.

So you can't answer any of my questions.

Bush and Obama tried to reform the immigration .............. but republicans refused not to do anything and instead they fucked him up from day one he stepped inside the Oval Office.

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?
Put up a forty foot wall with sensors and increased border patrol forces? Apply E-verify to deny illegals work or services?
Is capitalism really just useless to the right? We should be making money off of foreign labor wanting to try their luck in our markets. A market friendly work visa can make that happen. We should not have an illegal problem.

So you can't answer any of my questions.

Bush and Obama tried to reform the immigration .............. but republicans refused not to do anything and instead they fucked him up from day one he stepped inside the Oval Office.

Reform = Securing the border and ending Illegal Immigration. Anything less than that, is just more same ole same ole B.S.

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Actually this surge is most likely in response to Trump winning. If they believe the border is going to be "walled" then better get across before it happens.

Forum List

Back