🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Born To Be.....Obama

.... "Before Marx, no other European thinker publically advocated racial extermination. He was the first." George Watson.

You're really a fan of this Watson clown

But Marx didn't call for genocide, there is a difference between destroying a way of life in order to advance the revolution and putting people in gas chambers you know. Just like when the Iranian ayatollahs say zionism must be destroyed, that's really something different than saying all the jews must be killed.

I could just as easily say you're advocating for genocide of liberals, that would be wrong too (I hope)

:alcoholic:

Sooo.....not only are you a fascist, and ignorant....but you have difficulty in reading, as well.

Got it.

He's achieved a whole lot more than you have.

Loser.

I do so appreciate your perception of me as akin to the presidency of the country......

....I often have the very same feeling.

But....If I had accumulated the huge list of failures that he has....I would have the good graces to run off and hide.

If you like, I would be more than happy to provide a list of same....but we both know you don't have the guts to demand such a list.....

I am interested in a list of what it would take to make you run off and hide. I know a lot here who would pitch in to help make that happen.

The fear of truth!

Time and again the Leftists shake in their boots at the facts that I reveal.....

.....and the facts that I offer to provide that they decline to see!!!!

My offer stands: how about a hundred failures of Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him)......

.....do you dare?????

Do you?

That shaking, is from laughter. You're delusional, as always.

I happened upon a bunch of clips where liberals handed your hero, Ann Coulter, her ass in a sling. The best part was when her mouth was open and nothing came out of it, because she was completed owned by those she was smugly claiming to be idiots.

It seems to be a pattern among smart ass conservative brats.

Loser.

I do so appreciate your perception of me as akin to the presidency of the country......

But....If I had accumulated the huge list of failures that he has....I would have the good graces to run off and hide.

If you like, I would be more than happy to provide a list of same....but we both know you don't have the guts to demand such a list.....

I am interested in a list of what it would take to make you run off and hide. I know a lot here who would pitch in to help make that happen.

"I am interested in a list of what it would take to make you run off and hide."

I've noticed how, with metronomic regularity....you Liberals focus not on disputing the facts that I provide, but on desiring to silence me, and those who also offer opposing views to those totalitarian ones you Liberals espouse.

When, exactly, did you realize that you were a Fascist?

Clearly you recognize that, in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch....and silencing or marginalizing the opposition is your only option.

Yelling crazy right wing rhetoric a little louder than anyone else doesn't make you right, goofy.

Loser.

The fear of truth!

Time and again the Leftists shake in their boots at the facts that I reveal.....

.....and the facts that I offer to provide that they decline to see!!!!

My offer stands: how about a hundred failures of Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him)......

.....do you dare?????

Do you?

That shaking, is from laughter. You're delusional, as always.

I happened upon a bunch of clips where liberals handed your hero, Ann Coulter, her ass in a sling. The best part was when her mouth was open and nothing came out of it, because she was completed owned by those she was smugly claiming to be idiots.

It seems to be a pattern among smart ass conservative brats.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

Loser.

I've noticed how, with metronomic regularity....you Liberals focus not on disputing the facts that I provide, but on desiring to silence me, and those who also offer opposing views to those totalitarian ones you Liberals espouse.

Clearly you recognize that, in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch....and silencing or marginalizing the opposition is your only option.

Yelling crazy right wing rhetoric a little louder than anyone else doesn't make you right, goofy.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

Loser.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

That was your post. I didn't say anything. I don't real long cut and paste jobs.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

That was your post. I didn't say anything. I don't real long cut and paste jobs.

Here's the short version: Barack Obama....a total, unmitigated, abject failure.

I have you over one hundred examples to prove it; you know that...that's why you claim not to have read them.

And every voter of his....right down there with him.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

I have you over one hundred examples to prove it; you know that...that's why you claim not to have read them.

OK. I guess if you are convinced, that's OK, but sane people know you are full of shit.

Posts #16 and #17......

What did you say????

OK. I guess if you are convinced, that's OK, but sane people know you are full of shit.

And there it is!

100 verified examples of failure by Barack Obama....in domestic and in foreign policy....100....from every part of the political spectrum...

...and your response....as expected.

Time and again, when Liberals realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Loser.

Too funny!! As you were bought and brought to this country as an Asian Orphan with no connection or understanding of American history, other then your laughable cut an paste attempts

In my 76 years on earth I cannot think of one great thing any president has done. Counter that please.

Forum List

Back