Bosnian Croat war criminal dies after taking poison in UN courtroom

What away to go.

Bosnian Croat war criminal dies after taking poison in UN courtroom

Former commander Slobodan Praljak drank from bottle moments after judges upheld 20-year sentence in The Hague

The guy was a war hero. He was fighting the invading Muslim hordes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He was ethnic cleansing the area of mooslims, BIG difference.

Pushing back the Islamic invaders and fighting the war. This war is already being waged in Western Europe and is on America’s front door.

Fuck the PC bullshit the world is at war with Islam from China, to Russia, to the Christians in Africa, to India and yes to Europe. It is about time we start fighting it!

Are you volunteering to be an on the ground soldier?

He was ethnic cleansing the area of mooslims, BIG difference.

Pushing back the Islamic invaders and fighting the war. This war is already being waged in Western Europe and is on America’s front door.

Fuck the PC bullshit the world is at war with Islam from China, to Russia, to the Christians in Africa, to India and yes to Europe. It is about time we start fighting it!

They weren't invading, they were simply living there for a long, long time. Although I agree about fighting Islam Jihadists, these weren't that, just ordinary western-style people.

People are always revisionists. The Muslims invaded a long time back and took the lands, then they were persecuting all non-Muslims, they got hit back and hit back hard. Atrocities were committed by both sides, but the Muslims were the aggressors! Make no mistake!

The mooslims who got attacked never invaded anything and were happy to live side by side with others, like we all do here. But you're right, people are revisionists.
Like we do here!? Are you fucking kidding? We aren't happily living side by side. They kill our people in terrorist acts. We don't kill them, because for the most part we follow the laws. If you think things were hunky dory between the two... You know jack shit about it.
There's WAY more white on white violence than the one or two mooslims who've attacked people in the US. Like the guy in Vegas... Doesn't that count?

Forum List

Back