Boston Bombing - Columbine Part 2?

its hard to tell what nationality they are though, are they "white surburban kids" or Middle-Eastern? Seriously, the graininess of the pics makes it difficult to tell

They are kids. They used remote control car controller, remote & battery as trigger. Not cell phone or timer.

yhst-62196343123315_2260_95048058

NiMH-8-4V-3800mah-11311-1.jpg

2.4G-Controller.JPG

bomb-pix.jpg

They are kids. They used remote control car controller, remote & battery as trigger. Not cell phone or timer.

2.4G-Controller.JPG

bomb-pix.jpg

Are you saying that the bombers must be kids because they used simple and readily available items to create and detonate their bombs?

Well, I guess that makes the Oklahoma City bombing the work of a couple of "kids", and the Unabomber a "kid", among others.

I know for a fact that the batteries that are pictured are readily available on e-Bay, and I believe the batteries are made in China or Hong Kong. Maybe the FBI should do some e-Bay backtracking.

Are you saying that the bombers must be kids because they used simple and readily available items to create and detonate their bombs?

Well, I guess that makes the Oklahoma City bombing the work of a couple of "kids", and the Unabomber a "kid", among others.

I know for a fact that the batteries that are pictured are readily available on e-Bay, and I believe the batteries are made in China or Hong Kong. Maybe the FBI should do some e-Bay backtracking.

They likely bought a complete RC Car & Remote with cash from a local store. They used the battery, controller & remote from the car. The controller pictured at the scene looks similar.

this is a sophisticated operation if these are the culprits they had handlers and backing

2.4G-Controller.JPG

bomb-pix.jpg

You know the instruction manual put out by Al Quada used Christmas tree wire and a 9v battery, that simple. They entitled their instruction as " Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of your Mom" they also speak of using cars to mow people down. They are making these avaliable since it has become to hard to travel to them to gain instruction. The FBI also believes this will encourage more lone wolf types to be inspired.

So just because it's simple does not mean it is kids, but they do look young or at least the guy in the white hat. They also appear to be white.

this is a sophisticated operation if these are the culprits they had handlers and backing

Shit Dude - This is easy peasy bomb making 101. So simple a kid could do it with his Moms pressure cooker & his remote controlled car.

Shit Dude - This is easy peasy bomb making 101. So simple a kid could do it with his Moms pressure cooker & his remote controlled car.

there is a lot more involved in the successfull planning and excution and escape from a crime like this than just the making of the bomb

Columbine was "sophisticated" too.

It might well be that a couple of eggheads wanted to get some kicks.

Pretty horrible prospect.

But the whole thing was pretty horrible.

Bomber #2 watched it happen. He had to be within toy remote range. He is just rounding the corner before the smoke cleared as people ran away.

8661337657_a09971f16e_b.jpg

Forum List

Back