Boston Globe editor compares Trump caravan to ISIS caravan

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's patriotic Americans vs the American media. Have I told you lately how much I hate these people?

1604424533372.png

Libtards have been comparing Christians to Islamist extremist. Nothing new as to how low these varmints can get.

Of course there is a difference. Power poles. Green grass. Pavement. Road signs. Air conditioners.
Bigger Trucks. I bet the Americans are bigger too.

Muzziies would have shot the men, raped the women and children and then screamed Allah Akbar

I didn't see no severed heads in that photograph. The Trumpy-trucksters were def. more colorful too.
The difference is Trump supporters are nothing like ISIS. That you and this moron from the Boston Globe
pretend there is virtually no difference just shows there is no difference in the mind set of this zealot idiot (Graham), you and members of ISIS, all intolerant fundamentalist true believers in a corrupt morally bankrupt ideology.

I didn't see no severed heads in that photograph. The Trumpy-trucksters were def. more colorful too.
The difference is Trump supporters are nothing like ISIS. That you and this moron from the Boston Globe
pretend there is virtually no difference just shows there is no difference in the mind set of this zealot idiot (Graham), you and members of ISIS, all intolerant fundamentalist true believers in a corrupt morally bankrupt ideology.

Of course they are like ISIS. They caravan just like ISIS does. </sarcasm> However I initially pointed out 6 differences in the photos. So obviously I disagreed with the Globes assessment. Although " intolerant fundamentalist true believers in a corrupt morally bankrupt ideology." Sounds an awful lot like Trumpybears Banana Republicans.

Of course they are like ISIS. They caravan just like ISIS does. </sarcasm> However I initially pointed out 6 differences in the photos. So obviously I disagreed with the Globes assessment. Although " intolerant fundamentalist true believers in a corrupt morally bankrupt ideology." Sounds an awful lot like Trumpybears Banana Republicans.

Dumb, your screen name suits you

Stupid :rolleyes:.
Pointing out the grass growing by the side of the road, or whatever you did, isn't really disagreeing with
the flunky from the Boston Globe's assessment in any substantial or meaningful way.

I don't agree with a thing you say but you can do better than this...I would hope.

Dumb, your screen name suits you

Your posts say all there is to say about you.

Stupid :rolleyes:.
Pointing out the grass growing by the side of the road, or whatever you did, isn't really disagreeing with
the flunky from the Boston Globe's assessment in any substantial or meaningful way.

I don't agree with a thing you say but you can do better than this...I would hope.

The caption said see the difference. I said yes I do and I pointed out the obvious ones. Didn't the editor say there was none. So a couple of people here assumed I think old Trumpybear supporters are no better than that violent radical Islamic extremists group ISIS, that the Bush War let loose on the region. But that's typical here. Of course nothing could be further from the truth. Several members of my family could be in that group of Trucky Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back