botched-abortion birth scenario: We'd ‘break the baby's neck' if it were born alive

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
A former patient of Planned Parenthood recalled her experience with the organization and revealed the disturbing method one doctor allegedly said he used for terminating "stubborn" pregnancies. The patient alleged that the reported method involved breaking a newborn baby's neck if it survives the abortion.

Planned Parenthood doctor’s alleged response to botched-abortion birth scenario: We'd ‘break the baby’s neck’ if it were born alive
There is too much money to be made for Planned Parenthood and their progressive supporters to give up on baby butchery

Last edited:
A former patient of Planned Parenthood recalled her experience with the organization and revealed the disturbing method one doctor allegedly said he used for terminating "stubborn" pregnancies. The patient alleged that the reported method involved breaking a newborn baby's neck if it survives the abortion.

Planned Parenthood doctor’s alleged response to botched-abortion birth scenario: We'd ‘break the baby’s neck’ if it were born alive
There is too much money to be made for Planned Parenthood and their progress of supporters to give up on baby butchery
Didn't Trump just do something about funding Planned Parenthood?

The Blaze isn’t a credible media outlet and the “unnamed woman” isn’t a credible source for story.

I find it highly unlikely that a doctor would break a new-born baby’s neck. To what end? Why not just call the hospital and have the new-born put in neonatal intensive care instead of killing it?

Fake news/propaganda. This is an attempt to get you conservatives to dehumanize and demonize liberals who would never condone such actions for a “botched” abortion.

The Blaze isn’t a credible media outlet and the “unnamed woman” isn’t a credible source for story.

I find it highly unlikely that a doctor would break a new-born baby’s neck. To what end? Why not just call the hospital and have the new-born put in neonatal intensive care instead of killing it?

Fake news/propaganda. This is an attempt to get you conservatives to dehumanize and demonize liberals who would never condone such actions for a “botched” abortion.
The money made for baby butchery is too great to resist for progressives and Planned Parenthood

The money made for baby butchery is too great to resist for progressives and Planned Parenthood
I fear their motives are far more sinister than just money

I fear their motives are far more sinister than just money
This is true, If they can’t control something they kill it

so they will shove scissors in their necks to kill them but not break their necks??? this way they dont even have to wash the sissors

Ask yourself what the whole point of an abortion is. Duhhh...
The liberals who are disgusted by the whole prospect of infanticide, and how the democrats have now come out boldly for it, seem hard to find (check out the vote in Congress... just three democrats, Casey, Manchin and Jones voted to provide medical care to babies that survived botched abortions).

There certainly are hardly any in Congress. Senate Democrats Vote Down Infanticide Bill

See how their approval of killing defenseless children works for them in 2020. This will shock many voters to their senses.

Last edited:
Anyone who goes so far to taking out a newborn in such a way should be charged with murder and given the maximum sentence no matter what it is and if they end up becoming a meal for another lifer, who the heck cares! One less baby killer on this planet!!!

God bless you and every abortion survivor if there are any always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back