The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act Redeux

Forget that a second or third trimester abortion is only performed if the woman's life is in danger or the fetus is horribly deformed. The thought of women controlling their own hoo-has horrifies them.

Those are lies. Late-term abortion kills perfectly formed fetuses, and they are performed solely to protect the health of the mother or other reasons also.

The Reality of Late-Term Abortion Procedures | Charlotte Lozier Institute

The actual number of surgical abortions performed after 20 weeks in the United States cannot be known due to a lack of national reporting. ...

For many years, abortion-rights advocates have asserted that abortions after 20 weeks are performed because of maternal health complications or lethal fetal anomalies discovered late in pregnancy.[8] However, wider data from both the medical literature and late-term abortion providers indicates that most late-term procedures are not performed for these reasons. Previous survey studies of late-term abortion patients have confirmed that most late-term abortions are performed because of a delay in pregnancy diagnosis and for reasons similar to those given by first-trimester abortion patients: financial stressors, relationship problems, education concerns or parenting challenges.​

Your biased partisan source lacks credibility.

The Charlotte Lozier Institute is the 501(c)(3) research and education institute of the Susan B. Anthony List, an organization dedicated to electing candidates and pursuing policies that will reduce and ultimately end abortion.

The Charlotte Lozier Institute is the 501(c)(3) research and education institute of the Susan B. Anthony List, an organization dedicated to electing candidates and pursuing policies that will reduce and ultimately end abortion.

Neither side has complete credibility since only the mother knows the real reason for the abortion.

Neither side has complete credibility since only the mother knows the real reason for the abortion.
No, no. His biased partisan sources have credibility. If they didn't then nobody would believe them. Right?

The only late term abortions that I am aware were both performed for legitimate medical reasons. In one instance the fetus had died and would have killed the woman and in the other the fetus was anencephalic and would never have survived so there was no point in going through the risk of childbirth.

But your disingenuous disinformation source was trying to pretend that those never happen. No physician is going to risk losing their medical license for a "late pregnancy diagnosis".

:cuckoo:

No, no. His biased partisan sources have credibility. If they didn't then nobody would believe them. Right?

Considering that disinformation source failed to provide anything other than unsubstantiated hearsay and it has the openly stated agenda of opposing abortion it has negative credibility with normal sane people.

The only late term abortions that I am aware were both performed for legitimate medical reasons. In one instance the fetus had died and would have killed the woman and in the other the fetus was anencephalic and would never have survived so there was no point in going through the risk of childbirth.

But your disingenuous disinformation source was trying to pretend that those never happen. No physician is going to risk losing their medical license for a "late pregnancy diagnosis".

That is why they don't acknowledge it.

And no, the quote from the Charlotte Lozier Institute made no such claim.

It's interesting to me that Team Blue has been doing everything in its power since the first response to the first thread to make this about abortion rather than the actual goal of preventing infanticide clearly laid out in the bill itself.

Really?

Obviously you never read your own quote!

Previous survey studies of late-term abortion patients have confirmed that most late-term abortions are performed because of a delay in pregnancy diagnosis and for reasons similar to those given by first-trimester abortion patients:

Not only do you not do your homework you don't research your own links thoroughly or even bother to fact check their disinformation.

As such your credibility is taking some serious hits.

It's interesting to me that Team Blue has been doing everything in its power since the first response to the first thread to make this about abortion rather than the actual goal of preventing infanticide clearly laid out in the bill itself.

The OP should read his own OP link because it uses the term abortion 24 times.

And yes, the OP uses the term abortion in post #1 too.

Really?

Previous survey studies of late-term abortion patients have confirmed that most late-term abortions are performed because of a delay in pregnancy diagnosis and for reasons similar to those given by first-trimester abortion patients:

It says "most" not all like you said.

Not only do you not do your homework you don't research your own links thoroughly or even bother to fact check their disinformation.

I don't fact check an opinion. It has to be an opinion because there is no reliable information on why late-term abortions are done.

Really?

It says "most" not all like you said.

Semantic squirming like a 3 year old needing to pee now? :lol:

And lying about what I actually posted doesn't do your lack of credibility any good either.

I don't fact check an opinion. It has to be an opinion because there is no reliable information on why late-term abortions are done.

Why do you lack the basic honesty and integrity to admit when you are proven wrong?

The OP topic is about abortion and your links have been completely and utterly discredited.

Anyone with integrity would admit that they are wrong.

And lying about what I actually posted doesn't do your lack of credibility any good either.

You were wrong so own up to it, and learn to read a lot better.

Ironic!

I never used the term "all" and the onus is on you to prove that I did.

But since you can't you will continue to lie instead.

Ironic!

Then why did you say "really?"? Because you agree with it. :laugh:

You asked that because you disagreed which was wrong. What I said could not have been more clear.

Ironic!

Then why did you say "really?"? Because you agree with it. :laugh:

You asked that because you disagreed which was wrong. What I said could not have been more clear.

You should ask for a refund on your home schooling because you obviously lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Since you weren't taught honesty and integrity either your posts will be treated with the contempt they deserve in the future.

Have a nice day.

Now back to pointing out the fallacy of the OP topic.

Forum List

Back