The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act Redeux

Again from your quote, "If an abortion results in the live birth of an infant" does not legally include embryos that can NEVER be considered legally alive.

But that's the problem, guy. According to you religious nutters, life begins at conception. You could arrest people for not rushing a tampon to the hospital under this law.

The new law would go by a legal definition of life and not by general observation of course.

You could arrest people for farting. Doesn't mean it will happen.

As I've pointed out to you twice before, with links, the bill was filibustered in the senate. You're either being 'effin stupid or deliberately dishonest.

Congressional Bills and Votes

"Cloture on the Motion to Proceed Rejected in the Senate by 6 votes".

That means filibustered. If it's ever brought back, it will be filibustered again. There will be no vote. It's effectively dead.

Now, why is it you don't want to talk about what a dishonest crock this bill is, in the way it's a backdoor tactic to criminalize most abortions? You keep running from any attempts to discuss your own topic, at least all those that won't follow your propaganda script. If you can't back up your BS, have the guts to admit it. It's not like your constant declare-victory-and-retreat tactics are fooling anyone.
The text of the bill you're talking about (H.R. 36 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act): Text - H.R.36 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
The text of the bill I'm talking about (H.R. 3504 - Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act): Text - H.R.3504 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

You keep linking me to different bills about different things, insisting that it's the same bill the thread is named after. The one I'm talking about hasn't come before the Senate yet. The last action taken was the vote in the House, which it passed with 71 votes. Now, again, do you want to discuss the topic of this discussion here, leave and begin a separate discussion about a topic you would prefer, or continue trying to hijack the thread with irrelevance and misdirection alongside your Team Blue butt buddies?

Last edited:
As I've pointed out to you twice before, with links, the bill was filibustered in the senate. You're either being 'effin stupid or deliberately dishonest.

Congressional Bills and Votes

"Cloture on the Motion to Proceed Rejected in the Senate by 6 votes".

That means filibustered. If it's ever brought back, it will be filibustered again. There will be no vote. It's effectively dead.

Now, why is it you don't want to talk about what a dishonest crock this bill is, in the way it's a backdoor tactic to criminalize most abortions? You keep running from any attempts to discuss your own topic, at least all those that won't follow your propaganda script. If you can't back up your BS, have the guts to admit it. It's not like your constant declare-victory-and-retreat tactics are fooling anyone.
The text of the bill you're talking about (H.R. 36 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act): Text - H.R.36 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
The text of the bill I'm talking about (H.R. 3504 - Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act): Text - H.R.3504 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

You keep linking me to different bills about different things, insisting that it's the same bill the thread is named after. The one I'm talking about hasn't come before the Senate yet. The last action taken was the vote in the House, which it passed with 71 votes. Now, again, do you want to discuss the topic of this discussion here, leave and begin a separate discussion about a topic you would prefer, or continue trying to hijack the thread with irrelevance and misdirection alongside your Team Blue butt buddies?
can you say lost cause ?

Now, again, do you want to discuss the topic of this discussion here, leave and begin a separate discussion about a topic you would prefer, or continue trying to hijack the thread with irrelevance and misdirection alongside your Team Blue butt buddies?

Why is it that so many conservatives bring teh buttsex into every conversation? I won't call them closeted, because I don't think the closet exists that can hold them.

Pedro, you might want to go back to your normal troll-and-run technique. By sticking around and crying about how unfair it is that the mean liberals keep laughing at your propaganda, you're humiliating yourself badly.

Why is it that so many conservatives bring teh buttsex into every conversation? I won't call them closeted, because I don't think the closet exists that can hold them.
"If you disagree with me or say something I don't like then you're gay!" Listen, little Mamooth. You're about to lose your snack time privileges, AND your recess. Do you really want that?

Pedro, you might want to go back to your normal troll-and-run technique. By sticking around and crying about how unfair it is that the mean liberals keep laughing at your propaganda, you're humiliating yourself badly.
Would you like to begin participating in this discussion, or are you going to keep trolling and trying to push it off the rails?

Would you like to begin participating in this discussion, or are you going to keep trolling and trying to push it off the rails?

The OP derailed itself by having an utterly false premise to begin with.

This fake "law" is unconstitutional and is so vague that it could be used to indict someone for double parking outside a clinic.

"If you disagree with me or say something I don't like then you're gay!" Listen, little Mamooth. You're about to lose your snack time privileges, AND your recess. Do you really want that?

The OP derailed itself by having an utterly false premise to begin with.

This fake "law" is unconstitutional and is so vague that it could be used to indict someone for double parking outside a clinic.

OH! Now THERE is a CLASSIC concession.

Your Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

The new law would go by a legal definition of life and not by general observation of course.

You could arrest people for farting. Doesn't mean it will happen.

So exactly who is going to make the determination when a doctor should have tried to save the spooge? Are we going to do biopsy of every aborted fetus to see if they took a breathe?

A fetus goes through 10,000 kinds of hell during a late abortion.

Not really. The methods are very quick and efficient.

Yet there's no evidence of it, anywhere.

Yet I still argue circles around your inbred ass.

ROLMNAO! Adorable.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality, and is immune from rational argument. Such typically presents as a symptom of mental disorder.

Forum List

Back