Both parties despise freedom

f252863

Dec 20, 2013
Ask yourself the question, why do Republicans try to control social freedoms (gay marriage, etc.) and liberals economic freedom?

Both parties will give you the same answer: "It is for the betterment of society".

Society is an abstract concept and a perfect foil for the statist who wants complete control over his subjects. The common good has no definition, it means whatever the ruler decides at any given point in time.

If statism is so beneficial to mankind, why does it require coercion to work?

True partially. Republicans try and control sicko homosexuals because their selfish actions destroy families and destroy America from within. Not that a republican wouldn't sell your down the river for a profit.

The rest of your supposition is somewhat true.

Ask yourself the question, why do Republicans try to control social freedoms (gay marriage, etc.) and liberals economic freedom?

Both parties will give you the same answer: "It is for the betterment of society".

Society is an abstract concept and a perfect foil for the statist who wants complete control over his subjects. The common good has no definition, it means whatever the ruler decides at any given point in time.

Civil unions between gays are legal and provide the same benefits as true (traditional) marriage between a man and a woman. If I were to criticize the Republican Party it wouldn't be because of their stance on homosexuality but because they supported a huge federal power grab called the Patriot Act and the Department of Homeland Security. These policies/agencies were created under the guise of "protecting American citizens from terrorism" but all they've succeeded to accomplish is stricter controls and hindered liberty.

The Dems have done nothing to remove the powers of the DHS so I can only conclude that they like a huge, top-heavy government and unchecked, expansive powers. They simply like to control every aspect of everyone's life. They want to force people to buy medical insurance against their will and keep cattle from grazing in open, wilderness areas. They want to tell religious owners who they must do business with and they want to steal money from earners and give it to them who did nothing to earn it.

So ... we can conclude that the American system of governance is broken and needs to be fixed.

The Dems have done nothing to remove the powers of the DHS so I can only conclude that they like a huge, top-heavy government and unchecked, expansive powers. They simply like to control every aspect of everyone's life. They want to force people to buy medical insurance against their will and keep cattle from grazing in open, wilderness areas. They want to tell religious owners who they must do business with and they want to steal money from earners and give it to them who did nothing to earn it.

I did not seen any change when the GOP was in power on the issue of taxation and welfare...

Ayup.

I did not seen any change when the GOP was in power on the issue of taxation and welfare...

Can't argue with that. I'm a Conservative which makes me an Independent.

Forum List

Back