Both sides should back off a bit

nope. we must pre-judge then make sure all following activities prove us correct.

Heaven knows that's how it was with Hillary's email server and Benghazi! If with Republicans in charge and all that money blown, to this day "they got nothing!" They got what they ultimately wanted and that was to dirty her up, but she helped them a lot! Unfortunately we'll all pay for this hubris of taking on a fool as commander-in-chief! :bang3:
except there we have actual real accountable events.

so far russia is still a myth.

Yes let us use the same judgement criteria for the four years of fake witch hunt bullshit that Republicans used regarding Ben Gassy. And all the due restraint all of con media showed during that time period.

Many of these same cons still push the idea HRC is guilty of something even though she was cleared by Congress and the FBI.

Suck it up cons, there will be no grace period for orange-turd-blossom.

nope. we must pre-judge then make sure all following activities prove us correct.

Heaven knows that's how it was with Hillary's email server and Benghazi! If with Republicans in charge and all that money blown, to this day "they got nothing!" They got what they ultimately wanted and that was to dirty her up, but she helped them a lot! Unfortunately we'll all pay for this hubris of taking on a fool as commander-in-chief! :bang3:

But that myth has crippled the WHITE HOUSE & Congress! That can't be ignored! NOTHING is getting done! ALL they passed thru was a "Continuing Resolution!" That's not exactly "getting things done!" What happened? Dems are obstructing; nothing to obstruct! BLAME Ryan and McConnell for their ineffectual leadership! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah:

But that myth has crippled the WHITE HOUSE & Congress! That can't be ignored! NOTHING is getting done! ALL they passed thru was a "Continuing Resolution!" That's not exactly "getting things done!" What happened? Dems are obstructing; nothing to obstruct! BLAME Ryan and McConnell for their ineffectual leadership! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah:
and that's their goal. when all you have is shit, give them 20 tons of it to sort through.

all that is being done.

Trump either does his job and is not covering for anyone in RussiaGate, or he will gate the axe by impeachment or Amendment XXV. The GOP mainstream leadership clearly is near the breaking point.

Nope propaganda the heck out of it show no mercy.. Take it right to the left...

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

It's tempting to sink to the level of the fascist democrats, but if we do so, we betray everything we stand for.

It's all over for me alinksy rules is the only way to fight back against these bozos ...use it against them.

I think we lose our soul if we act like the Fascists. we recognize that the democrats are evil precisely because they follow men like Alinsky, Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, and Hitler.

But but but you always side with fascism, you voted for a fascist, Alinsky wasn't fascist and Alinsky didn't write that.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hey folks, I know it's fun to play Monday morning quarterback with these Trump / Russia investigations, but the fact is, unless you have a really high level security clearance, you don't have all the facts. Maybe it would be a good idea to let these investigations wrap up, and get some more info. into the open before we decide if anyone is guilty of anything. :bye1:

You mean let the same genius' who let Hillary walk also be trusted with investigating Trump?

Hilarious.

What's NOT hilarious are you froot loops who think "Hillary walked".

Trump may be under oath and talk to the Senate Committee.

Someone is sure to ask him if he taped the meetings with Comey, if he taped all meetings with people, and if voluntarily he would give the tapes to the Committee.

Hey folks, I know it's fun to play Monday morning quarterback with these Trump / Russia investigations, but the fact is, unless you have a really high level security clearance, you don't have all the facts. Maybe it would be a good idea to let these investigations wrap up, and get some more info. into the open before we decide if anyone is guilty of anything. :bye1:

You mean let the same genius' who let Hillary walk also be trusted with investigating Trump?

Hilarious.

What's NOT hilarious are you froot loops who think "Hillary walked".

Is she in prison?

Hillary was ONCE AGAIN declared above the law by Comey. A life long criminal who never once was held accountable. Even as her partners in crime went to prison on the identical evidence that all three were involved in, Hillary was excused. Defraud the SBA? No problem if you're Mafia Boss Hillary. Defraud investors by selling the same plot of land three times to different investors? No problem, if you are Hillary, James and Susan McDougal went to prison for it, but no charges against above the law Hillary. Pad billing of clients at Rose Law Firm? Hey, that might be a class A felony for the peasants, but Mobster Hillary isn't subject to the law..

And that's all before Bill became POTUS and she REALLY got into crime...

Nope, laws are not for democrats. We don't have justice for all, we have an elite who can piss in the face of justice with full support of mental retards like you that get some sort of sick vicarious thrill out of your masters being above the law.

Funny, Comey didn't have a problem with anything till he got the axe.

It was the "problem" that fired him and then threatened him.

[emoji849]

Right, and you Nazicrats were outraged. OUTRAGED I tells ya. You fascists had been behind Comey from the start.

{
Oct. 30, 2016: Then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, accused the FBI director of breaking the Hatch Act, a federal law, by publicly disclosing new information about the Clinton investigation 11 days ahead of the presidential election.

letter. “Through your partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

Oct. 31, 2016: The next day, Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tennessee, echoed concerns similar to Reid’s and called for Comey to resign his FBI post. Cohen reiterated that call in a Nov. 3 opinion column published in The Hill.

Nov. 2, 2016: Days later, Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-New York, told Bloomberg News that he had lost confidence in Comey for his handling of Clinton’s email investigation.

“I do not have confidence in him any longer,” Schumer said at the time. “To restore my faith, I am going to have to sit down and talk to him and get an explanation for why he did this.”

That same day, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, shared similar feelings with CNN and suggested Comey may lose his job.

"Maybe he's not in the right job," Pelosi said. "I think that we have to just get through this election and just see what the casualties are along the way."}

Clinton will to walk clean out of the picture.

Trump? Time will tell.

Clinton will to walk clean out of the picture.

Trump? Time will tell.

How do Republicans feel about investigations after putting Clinton and Obama admin. through the wringer? Trump's surrounded by Russian intrigue and they want to just "poo-poo" it as fake news and Democratic demagoguery! I got news for them, the Dems have little to nothing to do with how Republicans have self-destructed before our very eyes! They have it all with The Presidency, Both Houses of Congress, with a conservative SC thanks to stealing a seat last year! Nothing's getting done with the country running on auto-pilot since the feckless administrators of DC can't get their act together! Gawd help us if something truly tragic happens while Republicans are sniffing each other's tails trying to survive Trump's tenure hoping he doesn't run for a 2nd term! :cuckoo: :dunno: :bang3: :blahblah:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back