Bottom Line: Trump "fights" corruption by encouraging corruption...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Slice it any way you want, but Trump asking a weak, needy and scared Ukrainian president to stop corruption while also asking him to "do him a favor" by interfering in US elections is the height of ironic corruption.

The fat lady is practicing her arias, Mr Trump.....

Slice it any way you want, but Trump asking a weak, needy and scared Ukrainian president to stop corruption while also asking him to "do him a favor" by interfering in US elections is the height of ironic corruption.

but not only that but the pos barr hiding the info is a crime in itself

I just checked in to laugh derisively. :21:

Checking back out now.

No, she's just singing in your head. Such wide open space, the acoustics must be amazing.

I'm amazed how gracefully libs can substitute conceptions to make it benefit them: look how the concept "to investigate a crook Biden" has been substituted with "interfering US elections". Bravo, the army of psychologists which Soros keeps using for that.

The Ukrainian president is going to investigate, what timing. In other news Trumps special envoy to Ukraine resigned tonight. Again what timing.

I'm amazed how gracefully libs can substitute conceptions to make it benefit them: look how the concept "to investigate a crook Biden" has been substituted with "interfering US elections". Bravo, the army of psychologists which Soros keeps using for that.
This quote by a long ago minister covers your mind completely.
“There was no point in seeking to
convert the intellectuals. For
intellectuals would never be converted
and would anyway always yield to the
stronger, and this will always be "the
man in the street." Arguments must
therefore be crude, clear and forcible,
and appeal to emotions and instincts,
not the intellect. Truth was
unimportant and entirely subordinate
to tactics and psychology.“
--JOSEPH GOEBBELS

This quote by a long ago minister covers your mind completely.
“There was no point in seeking to
convert the intellectuals. For
intellectuals would never be converted
and would anyway always yield to the
stronger, and this will always be "the
man in the street." Arguments must
therefore be crude, clear and forcible,
and appeal to emotions and instincts,
not the intellect. Truth was
unimportant and entirely subordinate
to tactics and psychology.“
--JOSEPH GOEBBELS

And that is precisely what they do. It's all emotional goo and heartstring tugging.

Don't be a constant moron........Your orange clown and his posse had lots of years to "investigate Biden".....but the idiot-in-chief started only when the polls showed Biden wiping the floor with your hero's fake head-mop.

Trump needs to be voted out of office, not removed via the impeachment process.

Trump’s entire ‘administration’ is corrupt and incompetent – the whole thing needs to be gotten rid of.

Trump needs to be voted out of office, not removed via the impeachment process.

I fully agree.......Trump has been begging to be impeached so that he can don the mantle of "victim." Instead, I would like this clown and scourge of the oval office to lose "biggly" next year.

No, she's just singing in your head. Such wide open space, the acoustics must be amazing.
lord there are wide open spaces available but because promised I to be nice I won't go there

Forum List

Back