Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is a trick the left uses......the go literal, so do that for the bible and constitution..

now trans gendered men....what do they do to become the opposite sex......hint: cut a certain body part off.....lets start with that... I am right?
LOL

What are you saying? That I should expect posters here don’t mean what they type??

No, you should know the process

you give hormones
then you do surgeory

so .....what are you not understanding about sex changes
That’s not what you said. Earlier, you said an 11 year old was having their dick cut off. You only change that now because your earlier comment reveals what an idiot you are.

dumbfuck......I did say that......because that's a logical step......why are you doing this shit to a kid......they cant and shouldn't make these decisions....no one should.....I don't care how expert you are
It’s up to the parents how to treat such a child. Not you or me.

That's child abuse.

Hey look at you trying to change the subject...read the article in the OP......
LOL

You poor thing... I responded to an idiot who said she was taking pills to change her gender.
Is taking pills not part of the transgendering?
No, it’s not. That treatment does not change someone’s gender. All it does is to delay puberty so the child can transition easier and more effectively to the opposite gender when they become an adult, should they choose to do so.
An eleven year old child doesn't need drugs to stall an natural occurance. Like you said if they choose to do so. Well if he changes his mind in a couple of years he will be the only male guy in high school with tits. Liberals are totally looney.
Too fucking stupid. <smh> Delaying puberty doesn’t grow tits.
You can say 100% that delaying puberty doesn't hurt the child's health?

Well you guys...he's here defending child abuse so... Do you really put a lot of stock in his arguments?

Why would you delay a natural occurrence in his growing body? How do you know those drugs put in his body won't effect him later? Most kids aren't recommended to take cough medicine till their twelve. The doctor should lose his license.

Distorting the boy's body to fit with his lesbian overlords view of "the only gender worth loving or caring about" is child abuse. Suppressing male development in a male to coerce him into chopping his dick off later to become a mutant/eunuch (never female, impossible, Dr's make him sign a waiver saying so) is CHILD ABUSE.
What does delaying puberty have to do with lesbians?

No, it’s not. That treatment does not change someone’s gender. All it does is to delay puberty so the child can transition easier and more effectively to the opposite gender when they become an adult, should they choose to do so.

Oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a fucking second

are you saying that it delays puberty if the CHOOSE to change gender?

So they haven't chosen yet???

'if so why delay the puberty.....you guys have the most fucked up shit ive ever seen
They haven’t chosen to go through with the operation until they’re an adult, no.

but they started the process.......so???????????????????

what are they gonna do, pump him full of hormones until he's 18?
They did not start any process. They’re putting off puberty IF their child chooses to have the operation as an adult. You really have no idea what you’re talking about. But then, that was evident when you posted -11 year olds were having their dicks cut off. :rolleyes:

ok so you're against cutting off 11 year old dicks...that's progress.,...glad you made one concession to normality
By putting them on drugs of anykind...that is starting a process
by delaying puberty...that is starting a process

are you really this dumb?
G’head, tell the forum again how 11 year olds are having their dicks cut off.

giphy.gif

LOL

You poor thing... I responded to an idiot who said she was taking pills to change her gender.
An eleven year old child doesn't need drugs to stall an natural occurance. Like you said if they choose to do so. Well if he changes his mind in a couple of years he will be the only male guy in high school with tits. Liberals are totally looney.

then why are they delaying puberty? You're argument is bullshit

you say
its not about changing sexes (then what is the point of this?)
they are not starting a process (what do you call delaying puberty?)
That’s not what I said. Try reading for comprehension.

Why would you delay a natural occurrence in his growing body? How do you know those drugs put in his body won't effect him later? Most kids aren't recommended to take cough medicine till their twelve. The doctor should lose his license.

Distorting the boy's body to fit with his lesbian overlords view of "the only gender worth loving or caring about" is child abuse. Suppressing male development in a male to coerce him into chopping his dick off later to become a mutant/eunuch (never female, impossible, Dr's make him sign a waiver saying so) is CHILD ABUSE.
You tell me, I stated earlier. I don't care if they are gay or straight, this is child abuse.

You tell me, I stated earlier. I don't care if they are gay or straight, this is child abuse.
So did you call the police?

you say
That's exactly what you said, all they are doing is delaying puberty. Till he decides what he wants to be.

you say
That's exactly what you said, all they are doing is delaying puberty. Till he decides what he wants to be.
I never said “it’s not about changing sexes.” I said it delaying puberty does not change someone’s gender. I understand the subtle distinction is long on Neanderthal conservatives; but c’est la vie.

WTF? How do the hormone blockers they gave him switch her gender?
You dumb Shit they are trying to transgender the child. They want him to become a girl, they should get the death penalty for what they are doing.
Moron.... you said giving him pills switches his gender. What kind of pills are you taking?
Hormone pills? They could give him tits. Pills to alter his mind. There seems to be a pill for anything now a days.
That was your claim, that she’s was taking hormone pills to change her gender. I know that sounds crazy but that is what you idiotically claimed. All you did was to reveal you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Those lesbians are raising that boy to be a girl, and that's child abuse.
d

So have you reported this 'child abuse' to the police?

I realize that you don't really care what happens to this child- but you keep calling it child abuse- and if you really believe this is a crime- why haven't you reported it?

LOL

then why are they delaying puberty? You're argument is bullshit)

I know this is an odd concept for you contards to grasp- but if you read the actual article in the OP- not Silly's retarded interpretation- you would find out.

But you contards have been weeded on being spoon fed lies from the RWNJ press- and hate looking at the original articles.....so......you are left with your preferred mode: ignorant and angry.

Distorting the boy's body to fit with his lesbian overlords E.

Shame that the boy's heteorsexual parents abandoned him- perhaps because of his developmental issues- and left him to strangers to raise.

Or as you call adoptive parents: overlords.

LOL

Why would you delay a natural occurrence in his growing body? .

Read the article cited in the OP- and you would find out.

Or continue to be ignorant and angry.

LOL

What are you saying? That I should expect posters here don’t mean what they type??

No, you should know the process

you give hormones
then you do surgeory

so .....what are you not understanding about sex changes
That’s not what you said. Earlier, you said an 11 year old was having their dick cut off. You only change that now because your earlier comment reveals what an idiot you are.

dumbfuck......I did say that......because that's a logical step......why are you doing this shit to a kid......they cant and shouldn't make these decisions....no one should.....I don't care how expert you are
It’s up to the parents how to treat such a child. Not you or me.

No it's not.....if you can take children from parents who spank...you can certainly do this...spanking is fine.....changing the sex of a child...is not

Yep- the contard point of view:

Beating a child is okay.

Treating a child for sexual confusion- child abuse.

oh my..... why some lesbians are so agressive?.....I wonder why

many are very nice and educated ... even though I'm no expert in these things at all.

but .... this aggressiveness coming from some lesbians ....it's really so repulsive....and it's so sad.

I won't call the police, I'll go after the doctors license.

you say
I never said “it’s not about changing sexes.” I said it delaying puberty does not change someone’s gender. I understand the subtle distinction is long on Neanderthal conservatives; but c’est la vie.
Like I said, go after the doctors. Once this is brought into the mainstream, it will stop.

I won't call the police, I'll go after the doctors license.
Thanks for tacitly admitting you don’t really believe this is child abuse.

you say
Like I said, go after the doctors. Once this is brought into the mainstream, it will stop.
It may already be in the mainstream. One of these kids even has her own reality TV show, journalizing her adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back