Boy pushed out of way by gunman who shoots at group of men, in Britain...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The summer of the gun in gun free Britain....a young boy was shoved out of the way so the British criminal with a gun.....in a country, and island, that banned and confiscated guns...........could shoot at a group of guys.....

But....gun control?

It doesn't look like anyone was even hit...since British criminals are apparently really bad shots......and even when they do hit their criminal targets, they usually aim low....

Boy, 10, 'terrified' after gunman pushes him away then opens fire

A schoolboy was shoved out of the way by a gunman as he lined up a shot at a group of men standing outside a Merseyside shop.

The 10-year-old boy then watched in horror as the attacker fired towards the crowd.

Detectives say the child was left unhurt but "terrified" by what he witnessed as Merseyside Police today urged anyone with details of the attack to support the force's investigation.

You guys realize this person is paid to post here, right?

Wow. You just admitted that you can't refute anything he said. Not even a little.
That's some special logic you have, there.

He made a post that made several points, that you obviously disagree with.

But you choose to not challenge any of them.

Instead you posted, no offense meant, moronic nonsense, aimed at personally smearing the poster.

Like I said,

You just admitted that you can't refute anything he said. Not even a little.

You guys realize this person is paid to post here, right?
th

While yours to post here comes from Soros?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It is kind of flattering to think that these asshat, moronic, left wing anti gunners think I get paid to do what I do.......To settle the question...no, I am not paid to post...... but thanks for asking.

It is kind of flattering to think that these asshat, moronic, left wing anti gunners think I get paid to do what I do.......To settle the question...no, I am not paid to post...... but thanks for asking.
I didn't say you were good at it, dummy. Any 5 year old can scour the web for self affirmation, then copy paste it with no original thoughts.

Duh.

I didn't say you were good at it, dummy. Any 5 year old can scour the web for self affirmation, then copy paste it with no original thoughts.

Duh.

If I wasn't good at it, dipshit, why would anyone pay me to do it? You are such a doofus.

The summer of the gun in gun free Britain....a young boy was shoved out of the way so the British criminal with a gun.....in a country, and island, that banned and confiscated guns...........could shoot at a group of guys.....

But....gun control?

It doesn't look like anyone was even hit...since British criminals are apparently really bad shots......and even when they do hit their criminal targets, they usually aim low....

Boy, 10, 'terrified' after gunman pushes him away then opens fire

A schoolboy was shoved out of the way by a gunman as he lined up a shot at a group of men standing outside a Merseyside shop.

The 10-year-old boy then watched in horror as the attacker fired towards the crowd.

Detectives say the child was left unhurt but "terrified" by what he witnessed as Merseyside Police today urged anyone with details of the attack to support the force's investigation.

What all these situations illustrate is that the only ones with guns in Britain are the criminals, it illustrates that banning guns achieves nothing.

Forum List

Back