Boy Scouts Of America Love Trump

take a look at THE SEA OF LOVE...

DFin4znXkAUqGo9.jpg

No president ever spoke at any jamborees in 6 years of scouting when I was in, so what?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its good to see the direction that future voters are headed Moonglow .
The Boy Scout voting block? And when these fellows that were Boy Scouts grow up and find out about the bullshit that will kill their dreams, they still have their merit badges to clutch....
---------------------------------------- predicting the future on your crystal ball eh . Doesn't matter , seems these kids are CURRENTLY on their way to being Conservative , wouldn't you agree Moonglow .??

Stick to the subject - Boy Scouts - and not things that have nothing to do with what Trump spoke to them about. If you feel the need to derail the thread, start one of your own.

That was a very inspiring speech he gave. He also mentioned that Obama refused to speak at the Boy Scouts Jamboree on more than one occasion. What a worthless piece of shit Obama was.
The idea that you think the speech was inspiring proves you are the worthless POS. The Boy Scouts are about truth & Trump lied. The Boy Scouts are not about attacking others, yet Trump attacked many.

The speech was totally not appropriate for the crowd he was addressing.

His message was that you can be a business cheat, fraud, groper, and liar & still become President. You call that inspiring?

That was a very inspiring speech he gave. He also mentioned that Obama refused to speak at the Boy Scouts Jamboree on more than one occasion. What a worthless piece of shit Obama was.
The idea that you think the speech was inspiring proves you are the worthless POS. The Boy Scouts are about truth & Trump lied. The Boy Scouts are not about attacking others, yet Trump attacked many.

His message was that you can be a business cheat, fraud, groper, and liar & still become President. You call that inspiring?
LOL!

Scouts Chant “We Love Trump!” at National Jamboree (VIDEO)

POTUS Trump RIPS Obama – Scouts Chant “We Love Trump!” at National Jamboree (VIDEO)

inspiring , i don't know if the speech to a bunch of 'KIDS' was inspiring or not . i think that the story here is that these youngsters cheered Trump and America while booing lefty mrrobama when mrobamas name was mentioned . Seems to me that these 'KIDS' are on the right track .

How was his speech "totally not appropriate"? The crowd loved it. Did they boo him? Nope, but they did boo the purple-lipped jug-eared nobody that was squatting in the White House the last 8 years.

BTW: Is Hillary or Bernie President yet? Nope. Not now, not ever. So get over your butt-hurtedness and go do something constructive, instead of sitting here all day bitching, moaning, and crying.

and , as a guess this former 'cia' head 'mclaughlin' was a hire or appointee of 'gwb' or mrobama so i would never care what he thinks . He is the same as 'comey' , clapper , brennan , valerie jarret , hilary and mrobama or blondie chick 'marie harf' to me Paperview . Course that being said , looks like the young Scouts cheered Trump but 'booed' mrobama when TRUMP merely mentioned mrobama by name Paperview .

Yet Hastert was a married man as heterosexual.

But Luce ham here earlier said all homosexuals (& called them faggots) should never be around any children, ever, as they cannot be trusted.

Which is pretty sick, on its own.

But let's go with the Luce on child predators -- Should that include Teen USA pageant owners who like to walk in on undressed underage girls?

I was referring to NAMBLA who are faggots, the OP mentions NAMBLA with the Boy Scouts and that's what I responded to. No faggots should not be allowed anywhere near young boys, faggots covet young boys buttocks.
Membership in NAMBLA is about all of 42. Are those the only person you call "faggots" ?

You didn't answer my question either...

Should heterosexuals who like to covet young girls buttocks -- like Trump -- be allowed to be around any underage children?
You're bound and determined to change the subject and it's quite amusing.

inspiring , i don't know if the speech to a bunch of 'KIDS' was inspiring or not . i think that the story here is that these youngsters cheered Trump and America while booing lefty mrrobama when mrobamas name was mentioned . Seems to me that these 'KIDS' are on the right track .
While I agree with your point I don't with Trump.

There is no reason for him to invoke Obama while talking to the youth. Like ZERO reasons.
A successful president does not invoke his predecessors to elevate himself.

i understand your point and might agree EXCEPT that i think that mrobama is messing with Trump overseas . ------------ ok , and no more excuses from me but , its looks good to me to see the American attitude and acceptance of Trump and the rejection of mrobama by these Scouts . Heck , these youngsters have spent their entire lives seeing and hearing , seeing mrobama and the dems , hearing the brainwashing in public schools and they still seem to be able to think for themselves Grandpa.

Forum List

Back