Boy Scouts Of America Love Trump

Trump warning Price makes two Cabinet members he's threatened to fire this week. Anyone who chooses to go to work for him now is an idiot. Period.

NAMBLA, not so much.

Damn, look at the HUGE crowd all cheering Trump.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

That's all the polling I need to see.

Re. NAMBLA.

Faggots should have no access whatsoever, on any level to children, they cannot be trusted around young boys. No Faggot should be anywhere near Boy Scouts.
Nor should republican GOP Speakers of the House.
:confused-84:

Your former GOP Speaker of the House:

Judge sentences 'serial child molester' Hastert to 15 months in Prison.

I'm not American, I have never heard of this Hastart, I'll have to Google this.

Trump warning Price makes two Cabinet members he's threatened to fire this week. Anyone who chooses to go to work for him now is an idiot. Period.
These people are not his lackeys and as you see, he treats his workers like shit...The big boys will tell him to go fuck himself...

NAMBLA, not so much.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

Re. NAMBLA.

Faggots should have no access whatsoever, on any level to children, they cannot be trusted around young boys. No Faggot should be anywhere near Boy Scouts.

Post haste!

Trump spoke as if he was in front of a rally crowd, as oppose to 12 to 18 year old Scouts. i like that part.

NAMBLA, not so much.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

Re. NAMBLA.

:lol:

Should be easy enough, Luce

NAMBLA, not so much.

Shouting USA, USA, USA

Re. NAMBLA.

I get Dennis Hastert this is him.

upload_2017-7-25_0-55-0.png

Dennis Hastert - Wikipedia

I don't care what political persuasion they are, there are some things that transcend politics and paedophilia and molestation are two of those things, I also don't think people should attempt to score political points on these heinous issues.

Paedophiles and molesters are Leftists, Conservatives, Greens, Independents, Liberals, Libertarians etc. They come from all professions, doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians, police officers, teachers, social workers, working in McDonalds, cleaning the streets, the unemployed, homeless etc.

It is not a one size fits all situation.

As I have commented many times, they are wastes of human skin and they should be shot where they stand. They are not human, they have no Human Rights or Civil Rights, as soon as they touch a child they cease to be human and they forfeit ALL Human Rights and ALL Civil Rights.

Shoot them, dig a hole throw them in and put quicklime onto them.

Zero Tolerance for paedophiles and molesters of children and teenagers. Period.

Re. NAMBLA.

:lol:

Should be easy enough, Luce

Yes lol.

Trump spoke as if he was in front of a rally crowd, as oppose to 12 to 18 year old Scouts. i like that part.
18 year olds are Scouts? Dedicated few.....Most of what was in when my youngest son was in it 7 years ago was mental defects and discipline problem boys...

Yet Hastert was a married man as heterosexual.

But Luce Ham here earlier said all homosexuals (& called them faggots) should never be around any children, ever, as they cannot be trusted.

Which is pretty sick, on its own.

But let's go with the Luce on child predators -- Should that include Teen USA pageant owners who like to walk in on undressed underage girls?

An underrated & funny part of Trump's Boy Scouts speech is when he said "their road to American sex" instead of "their road to American success."

I NOTICED SOMETHING! Trump has a 60% approval in West Virginia, his highest of any state. the boy scout speech was in west virginia. coincidence?

But Luce ham here earlier said all homosexuals (& called them faggots) should never be around any children, ever, as they cannot be trusted.

But let's go with the Luce on child predators -- Should that include Teen USA pageant owners who like to walk in on undressed underage girls?

I was referring to NAMBLA who are faggots, the OP mentions NAMBLA with the Boy Scouts and that's what I responded to. No faggots should not be allowed anywhere near young boys, faggots covet young boys buttocks.

No president ever spoke at any jamborees in 6 years of scouting when I was in, so what?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its good to see the direction that future voters are headed Moonglow .

But Luce ham here earlier said all homosexuals (& called them faggots) should never be around any children, ever, as they cannot be trusted.

I was referring to NAMBLA who are faggots, the OP mentions NAMBLA with the Boy Scouts and that's what I responded to. No faggots should not be allowed anywhere near young boys, faggots covet young boys buttocks.
Membership in NAMBLA is about all of 42. Are those the only person you call "faggots" ?

You didn't answer my question either...

Should heterosexuals who like to covet young girls buttocks -- like Trump -- be allowed to be around any underage children?

No president ever spoke at any jamborees in 6 years of scouting when I was in, so what?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- its good to see the direction that future voters are headed Moonglow .
The Boy Scout voting block? And when these fellows that were Boy Scouts grow up and find out about the bullshit that will kill their dreams, they still have their merit badges to clutch....

Boy Scouts are very patriotic. Trump is very patriotic. of course they love each other!

Forum List

Back