Boyfriend attacks her kids with a knife..what is a mother to do? She shoots the a**hole......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Now....could someone explain the unarmed martial art that would have ended this attack against a male armed with a knife....I have practiced Filipino Marital arts most of my life and I will tell you....a gun is your best bet....especially if the attacker is stronger, bigger and armed....

Woman Shoots And Kills Boyfriend After He Tried Attacking Children With Knife | Concealed Nation

PONTOTOC COUNTY, OKLAHOMA — A domestic dispute turned deadly Friday when a woman shot and killed her boyfriend after he threatened her children with a knife.

That woman, Danielle McWethy, shot her boyfriend twice after he assaulted two children at the residence and then started to go after one of them with a knife. Seemingly as a last resort, MeWethy did what she had to do to protect the children and herself.

The boyfriend, who has not been identified, was found in the front yard by police.

Of course...technically this did not happen.....at least one anti gunner here on U.S. message says the defensive gun use is a myth.........too bad for this guy she didn't understand that...

Now....could someone explain the unarmed martial art that would have ended this attack against a male armed with a knife....I have practiced Filipino Marital arts most of my life and I will tell you....a gun is your best bet....especially if the attacker is stronger, bigger and armed....

Woman Shoots And Kills Boyfriend After He Tried Attacking Children With Knife | Concealed Nation

I used to be a competition fencer and many of those skills transfer quite well to knife fighting. I would STILL use a gun to defend myself from a knife wielder.

I used to be a competition fencer and many of those skills transfer quite well to knife fighting. I would STILL use a gun to defend myself from a knife wielder.

Which weapon?

Which weapon?

Primarily sabre, but later on I was getting pretty serious with Epee as well.

For people who don't know what i am talking about, these are Olympic level sabreurs. The guy on the right has parried and is about to clobber the lunging fencer. It was a good bout.

olympic-day3-DH-12.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back