Brandon....That Will Be Quite Enough of This "Going", Dammit!

Since you have no citations, why don't you post a picture of Jesse Watters looking vexed...
LOL. That's the standard response from you lefties. Anytime someone posts something you don't like you claim it is from Fox News. I don't watch Fox News. Rampant homelessness and eviction rates have been reported on your very own news media such as ABC, CBS, NBC, and the like.

Inflation no longer matters. The threat going forward is Anthony, the Investigators of the exalted one, and Hunter of course. They must be investigated and denigrated in front of the Orange Blob because they hurt his feelings, and we all know the Neo-GOP flock is all about feelings, deep in the gut feelings.......it just feels true.
Eyes on the Prize...

LOL. That's the standard response from you lefties. Anytime someone posts something you don't like you claim it is from Fox News. I don't watch Fox News. Rampant homelessness and eviction rates have been reported on your very own news media such as ABC, CBS, NBC, and the like.
Homelessness is too new for mainstream media....they are probably working on the vocabulary to describe it as we speak.

Because unlike you piss goblins on the left, our statements are generally based on factual material, as opposed to knee-jerk emotionalism.
If they were you wouldn't have excuses for failing to provide citations.

The truth is, it's largely bullshit you are TOLD to believe......by some rentacornhole on TV.
Which makes it difficult to attribute.

Inflation no longer matters. The threat going forward is Anthony, the Investigators of the exalted one, and Hunter of course. They must be investigated and denigrated in front of the Orange Blob because they hurt his feelings, and we all know the Neo-GOP flock is all about feelings, deep in the gut feelings.......it just feels true.

Everyone gets it.
Pubs are guilty of whatever you accuse them of
Dems are never guilty of anything

Everyone gets it.
Pubs are guilty of whatever you accuse them of
Dems are never guilty of anything
No...you misunderstand.

I never thought Biden had much to do with inflation and gas prices....but you imbeciles insisted.

I don't think he's had much to do with both retreating either.....but you idiots are in a box.

Forum List

Back