Brandon....That Will Be Quite Enough of This "Going", Dammit!

No...you misunderstand.

I never thought Biden had much to do with inflation and gas prices....but you imbeciles insisted.

I don't think he's had much to do with both retreating either.....but you idiots are in a box.

Too funny, just because you live in a binary political box doesn't mean everyone else does.

I prefer things the way they were just before the china flu was unleashed.

And there's not an honest person on earth that wont agree with that.

Guess you haven't noticed it is getting worse, and all in Democratic cities.

Say, for the sake of argument, that you're homeless..

Where are you more likely to want to pitch your tent,
A cornfield in Iowa or Anyplace in San Jose, CA?

Say, for the sake of argument, that you're homeless..

Where are you more likely to want to pitch your tent,
A cornfield in Iowa or Anyplace in San Jose, CA?
It's funny you should ask that question. I believe you would want me to answer San Jose but, if I were homeless, I would rather be in Iowa, because there would be far less homeless around me to compete against, making things a tad easier for me. And, I could pick the corn to eat without having to travel to find a garbage can somewhere.

It's funny you should ask that question. I believe you would want me to answer San Jose but, if I were homeless, I would rather be in Iowa, because there would be far less homeless around me to compete against, making things a tad easier for me. And, I could pick the corn to eat without having to travel to find a garbage can somewhere.
In January, a month after you've run out of corn to steal, Grinnell, Iowa, averages 14 degrees at night.

In January, a month after you've run out of corn to steal, Grinnell, Iowa, averages 14 degrees at night.
Fact is, California has the third highest homeless rate in the US, behind New York and Hawaii, of course all Blue states. With 253,000 homeless people in California and only 3,000 homeless people in Iowa, I'll take my chances in Iowa. By the way, I've lived in Iowa for a half year many moons ago. People there get used to living in those weather conditions using various means. Of course a pussy Californian wouldn't want to be homeless in Iowa. In fact, that is actually part of the problem. Some people are homeless in California because it's just too damned expensive to live there while they could actually have a much better life if they lived in Iowa, not being homeless at all. The poor are stupid for staying in California.

Fact is, California has the third highest homeless rate in the US, behind New York and Hawaii, of course all Blue states. With 253,000 homeless people in California and only 3,000 homeless people in Iowa, I'll take my chances in Iowa. By the way, I've lived in Iowa for a half year many moons ago. People there get used to living in those weather conditions using various means. Of course a pussy Californian wouldn't want to be homeless in Iowa. In fact, that is actually part of the problem. Some people are homeless in California because it's just too damned expensive to live there while they could actually have a much better life if they lived in Iowa, not being homeless at all. The poor are stupid for staying in California.
But you began by acknowledging that there aren't many homeless in Iowa...

There are several reasons.

Spot on as always! When you multiply something by 107%, you double it. It's just basic math.
LOL! you believe inflation is only 7%? Do you know the government uses fictional accounting to manipulate the outcome? When something increases too much, they assume you find a substitute. If you tracked the milk, eggs and meat you bought last year the price is doubled; the government assumes you eat bugs instead

LOL! you believe inflation is only 7%? Do you know the government uses fictional accounting to manipulate the outcome? When something increases too much, they assume you find a substitute. If you tracked the milk, eggs and meat you bought last year the price is doubled; the government assumes you eat bugs instead
They don't.

But you began by acknowledging that there aren't many homeless in Iowa...

There are several reasons.
Homelessness is increasing everywhere from California to Iowa, and beyond. When homelessness increases in California it increases by tens of thousands. When it increases in Iowa it increases by hundreds.

Homelessness is increasing everywhere from California to Iowa, and beyond. When homelessness increases in California it increases by tens of thousands. When it increases in Iowa it increases by hundreds.
Yes...because it's 14 degrees at night in January...

Yes...because it's 14 degrees at night in January...
What a crop of crap. California's cost of living is so high it forces many people into homelessness. Not so much in Iowa. Iowa doesn't have $5 per gallon gas or a median home value of over $700,000, not counting sky high rents. It doesn't have anything to do with the temperature. For the most part, homeless are from the general area where they are associated with. People don't flee where they live because they would rather be homeless in California than Iowa. That's just stupid. Almost all of the homeless in California are from California. Same with Iowa.

Or, are you saying that people in Iowa have more of an incentive to not be homeless because it is cold, where Californians find it easier to be homeless because it is warm? If that is what you believe then you are admitting that Californians are lazy ass bumbs that would rather be homeless because it is warmer. By the way, northern California can get pretty cold and the SF area has plenty of homeless.

What a crop of crap. California's cost of living is so high it forces many people into homelessness. Not so much in Iowa. Iowa doesn't have $5 per gallon gas or a median home value of over $700,000, not counting sky high rents. It doesn't have anything to do with the temperature. For the most part, homeless are from the general area where they are associated with. People don't flee where they live because they would rather be homeless in California than Iowa. That's just stupid. Almost all of the homeless in California are from California. Same with Iowa.

Or, are you saying that people in Iowa have more of an incentive to not be homeless because it is cold, where Californians find it easier to be homeless because it is warm? If that is what you believe then you are admitting that Californians are lazy ass bumbs that would rather be homeless because it is warmer. By the way, northern California can get pretty cold and the SF area has plenty of homeless.
What a crop of crap. California's cost of living is so high it forces many people into homelessness. Not so much in Iowa. Iowa doesn't have $5 per gallon gas or a median home value of over $700,000, not counting sky high rents. It doesn't have anything to do with the temperature

Uhhhhhh....the hypothetical, if you remember, is that you are HOMELESS.

F'n A.....

Forum List

Back