Brandon....That Will Be Quite Enough of This "Going", Dammit!

Which, of course, is not actually logical. It only makes sense if one knows literally f****** nothing about anything.
It should make sense to you then, if your claim was true.

But, in actuality, it does make perfect sense. Therefore you have no ability to grasp it.

Off hand, as I’ve said several times, I don’t believe you can logically give Brandon credit for gas price reductions unless you give him the blame for gas price increases.

So, please gfy.
Read the question again.

So you haven't noticed the massive increase in prices. Interesting
I have. As it turns out, groceries are not the only things I buy. Nor the only thing the inflation index is measured by. And I don't know what goofy grocery store you're going to, but my groceries have not increased 100%. Not even 50%.

That's ridiculous. You have been eating too much fish food the left has been feeding you.
No, it's a fact, no matter how many snarky little fits you throw. Many homeless go to the coasts, where there is "more action". It just is what it is. And they even travel back and forth.

You're strange and incorrect narrowness probably arises from some stereotype you have of homeless people being stumbling mental patients who mutter to themselves and can barely function.

A denier is a denier is a denier. It is ridiculous to have to post links to prove the obvious. When democrats themselves and their cohort news media report about all of the homelessness and evictions, certain people still continue their denials, probably thinking it is right wing disinformation, even when it comes from the left.

So, you cannot support your own claims. I am shocked I tell you, shocked.

It's funny you should ask that question. I believe you would want me to answer San Jose but, if I were homeless, I would rather be in Iowa, because there would be far less homeless around me to compete against, making things a tad easier for me. And, I could pick the corn to eat without having to travel to find a garbage can somewhere.

You know, that corn on the stalk is not cooked right?

Forum List

Back