Brave 10-year-old Girl Reports Man In Women’s Restroom

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.
Oh? Can you point out where this guy "has a right to be in that bathroom." Point out where the police let him go because he had a right to be there.

proxy.jpg

I told you guys that the law doesnt stop anyone from reporting a dude in the womens room. Plus this has nothing to do with Trans....unless you referring to the Transfat with a beard that this guy resembles.

This is a pervert peeping in on people. The OP may be surprised but this has happened since before transgender was even a word.
The difference is, now the perv has a right to be in that bathroom. He got that right because once the trans was allowed in, so was he.

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.

How does one prove that a person is not transgender?
We could make them take off their underwear. Make them carry a medical certificate. What if the guy isn't trans. He could be gender fluid. He felt that he was a woman when he walked in. He was a woman when he walked in, then felt like a lesbian. The law protects his mental perception of himself.

proxy.jpg

Well, of course thats not true but I can see you're not interested in what things really are. He is not trans.
That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

The ones you allow in. Just think about what standard you hold and go with that. Stop with the stupid act

proxy.jpg

That's the point. He's not trans. He's just using the law that transies got passed. Once men are allowed, all men are allowed. In unisex bathrooms there's no question that he will be in the same restrooms as little girls. It's unisex after all.

You think that someone sneaking into the restroom has something to do with the Trans Law and it doesnt. People have snuck into bathrooms before this year silly. You're trying to connect the actions of a pervert with people who need to take a dump. Stop being stupid.

All men are not allowed. So look, if you're so stupid that you see a dude go into the womens room and your first thought is "He's allowed and I cant say anything because liberals" then you're too stupid to protect yourself let alone your family. If I see a guy walking in, I'm saying something. You think anyone can tell you anything and you have to take it. Like I said, you're a fool or a lame. Or both

Which men are allowed?

Mark

None.

But that does not mean men have not always sneaked in.

proxy.jpg

We could make them take off their underwear. Make them carry a medical certificate. What if the guy isn't trans. He could be gender fluid. He felt that he was a woman when he walked in. He was a woman when he walked in, then felt like a lesbian. The law protects his mental perception of himself.

There must be an easier way to regulate this stuff. If only someone could come up with a fool proof method of telling the difference between a man and a woman. Apparently medical science has no idea there is a difference.

I want to use the women's room. It is usually cleaner than the men's hog den or a rest room. And I don't think women pee on the floor quite as much. I've even heard that women rooms have flowers and such, men's rooms only have where to meet Mike for a good time as decoration.

You dont know womens bathrooms. Go ahead and tell that "usually cleaner" line to a woman and watch her rofl

.3% of people are transgender.

They are not the problem.

The OP article is evidence of that.

proxy.jpg

Wrong. He simply has to "identify" as a trans, or to be more "comfortable" in using a womans room.

Who are you to make the determination of what a person feels?

Mark

He can Identify anything. Hell he can say he's a dentist but that doesnt mean you have to open your mouth dummy. If you see this guy and let him give you some crap about Identifing as a woman and you go for it, you're stupid and obviously will let anyone tell you anything and you're unable to think on your own.

My brain would see the difference between what he says and his appearance to make a judgement on truth vs lies. I see now that you just go with what people tell you. I'm the queen on England.:2up:

So, your "brain" can tell the difference between a man and a woman transitioning to a man?

You must be a lot smarter than the women in my link.. They see a man who has a license that says he is a female, but they don't believe him. And if they are not "inclusive" they will be treated as bigots.

Transgender in Women's Locker room

Mark

Most honest people follow the law without being forced.

If the majority of the people think that dividing the bathrooms by whether or not you have dingle berries so be it.

But that ain't the fun for the left wing. The more opposition to their perversion the more they enjoy forcing their perversion on the rest of sociality.

proxy.jpg

Thanks to the left, he has the legal right to be in the bathroom with a 10 year old girl.

proxy.jpg

What idiocy.

Does anyone actually believe that making people take off their underwear is appropriate to this?

Or that someone should stand outside all restrooms, saying "Papers, please".

Idiocy.

proxy.jpg

Thanks to the left, he has the legal right to be in the bathroom with a 10 year old girl.

No he does not.

RWNJs aren't just traitors. They're liars.

I want to use the women's room. It is usually cleaner than the men's hog den or a rest room. And I don't think women pee on the floor quite as much. I've even heard that women rooms have flowers and such, men's rooms only have where to meet Mike for a good time as decoration.

You dont know womens bathrooms. Go ahead and tell that "usually cleaner" line to a woman and watch her rofl

OK, cleaner.

All public places usually turn to hog pens.

Which men are allowed?

Mark

The ones you allow in. Just think about what standard you hold and go with that. Stop with the stupid act

And if I make a mistake, and the standard I think I uphold is wrong, can a true transgender sue me for discrimination?

Mark

proxy.jpg

How do you know? Is there some kind of rule that says a transgender can't have a beard?

Most honest people follow the law without being forced.

If the majority of the people think that dividing the bathrooms by whether or not you have dingle berries so be it.

But that ain't the fun for the left wing. The more opposition to their perversion the more they enjoy forcing their perversion on the rest of sociality.

Even more idiotic to say that only left wing straight men are Peeping Toms or molesters.

In point of fact, its RWNJs peeking at people's pee pee's in public restrooms.

There is no doubt its the right who are the perverted freaks.

Honestly, I don't want sicko peeping RWNJs any where near children in bathrooms.

No sneaking required now thanks to the perverts of the left.
Every pedophile has the legal right to spend the entire day in the woman's bathroom.
Congradulations.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back