BREAKING: After Interviewing Putin --- Tucker Now Requests An Interview With Zelenskyy 600 Miles Away

A precarious part of the world to head to at this juncture. I can at least concede Tucker some credit for his commitment. Planes seem to fall out of the sky a little too often over there.

• Banned
The Democrats are outraged that Tucker Carlson is interviewing Putin.
They are calling him traitor.
I don't understand why. How can they be mad at Tucker when these Democrats interviewed him?

2013– John Daniszewski interviewed Putin for AP

2016– John Mickelthwait interviewed Putin for Bloomberg

2017– Oliver Stone interviewed Putin for Showtime

2017– Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin for NBC

2021- Keir Simmons interviewed Putin for NBC

2021– Hadley Gamble interview Putin for CNBC

What were They about?
TUCKER_PUTIN_DEBATE.jpg

In 1941 war correspondent Pierre Huss Interviewed Hitler in German occupied Russia for the International News Service, a team assembled by CBS news’ Edward Murrow pic.twitter.com/s4OPHQ3gPN— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) February 6, 2024

Last edited:
I don't understand why. How can they be mad at Tucker when these Democrats interviewed him?

2013– John Daniszewski interviewed Putin for AP

2016– John Mickelthwait interviewed Putin for Bloomberg

2017– Oliver Stone interviewed Putin for Showtime

2017– Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin for NBC

2021- Keir Simmons interviewed Putin for NBC

2021– Hadley Gamble interview Putin for CNBC

What were They about?
TUCKER_PUTIN_DEBATE.jpg

It's because Left Wingers have zero integrity.

Tucker is not a journalist. He's a lying flamer!

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson (born May 16, 1969) is an American conservative political commentator and writer who hosted nightly political talk shows.

Tucker Carlson was fired from CNN, then MSNBC, and now Fox News after it was shown in his emails he lied to his audience nearly every day.

Tucker Carlson was fired from CNN, then MSNBC and now Fox News

Last edited:

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson (born May 16, 1969) is an American conservative political commentator and writer who hosted nightly political talk shows.

Tucker Carlson was fired from CNN, then MSNBC, and now Fox News after it was shown in his emails he lied to his audience nearly every day.

How many MSM "journalists" are out there interviewing Putin?

They're probably too busy rattling their little toy sabers and tooting their tin horns.

Tucker Carlson has a 2024 net worth of $370 million dollars.

You on the other hand, couldn't come up with $1000 if you had to.

Go be poor somewhere else.

WEF/Democrats shills don't even try to be legit anymore. They are 100% gaslight.

Their gaslighting is only going to get worse as the election gets closer, and they get more desperate.

Personally, I refuse to give a gram of credence to anything any of the leftists on here post. Most of them are on ignore anyway. I have no time or patience for their bullshit lying.

So Tucker brokers a peace deal, gets the GOP nomination when Trump gets thrown in prison, and ascends to the throne in January 2025. The right would probably be okay with it.

Forum List

Back