Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

Sessions has a lot of nerve asking anyone for a resignation.

That's his job, moron.

Don't you see the irony. The AG who just lied to congress, had to recuse himself because of it, and who in better times the president would have asked for Sessions resignation. Is purging the people below him.

No they don't see the irony. All they see is a white man getting rid of people that the ****** president hired. They need people who will be loyal to their Fuhrer.

That's his job, moron.

Don't you see the irony. The AG who just lied to congress, had to recuse himself because of it, and who in better times the president would have asked for Sessions resignation. Is purging the people below him.

No they don't see the irony. All they see is a white man getting rid of people that the ****** president hired. They need people who will be loyal to their Fuhrer.
What is it that they saw when Obama did the same thing?

Sorry, but what Sessions said couldn't be considered a lie even by the most partisan douche bags. He simply interpreted Franken's question differently than the way the partisan douche bags want to interpret it after the fact.

Franken asked what Sessions would do as Attorney General, if he was given evidence of contacts between Trump associates and the Russians.

If Sessions didn't understand the question, he could have asked Franken to repeat it. Instead he LIED saying he did not have communications with the Russians, which hasa been documented to be false by two meetings he had with the Russian ambassador during the campaign.

Here is the pertinent exchange, which has been grossly misrepresented by the LW loons.

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless

The confirmation application FORM that Sessions signed with the box checked NO that he had no contact with Russians IS NOT meritless, and this is why he is refusing to go back into congress to answer more questions.

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

CBS national news showed the copy of this form, with his signature on it.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

It was not an "application form." It was just a piece of douche bag political propaganda.

It was an questionnaire form he filled out prior to going into the confirmation hearing. Have you lost all reading comprehension skills too--or are you waiting for one of your Reich wing talk show hosts to regurgiatate it out to you, with a twist of what you want to hear?

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Which is why Sessions is refusing to go back into congress, (under oath) to be asked questions about this. Don't worry this will be coming up again in 2018 when Democrats take over.

148611_600.jpg

Why is the Trump administration so tone deaf?

Yes, attorneys in the past have been asked to resign. But they did so in an orderly fashion which allowed federal prosecutors to finish important cases or hand them off to their successor

Trump just fires them in one day?
What a moron
Wrong. Clinton fired all 96 on day-one. I don't recall you douche bag snowflakes whining that he was "tone deaf" or called him a moron. In fact, you all defended him to the last man.

Do you want to pull a link out of your ass for that one.

Why is the Trump administration so tone deaf?

Yes, attorneys in the past have been asked to resign. But they did so in an orderly fashion which allowed federal prosecutors to finish important cases or hand them off to their successor

Trump just fires them in one day?
What a moron
Wrong. Clinton fired all 96 on day-one. I don't recall you douche bag snowflakes whining that he was "tone deaf" or called him a moron. In fact, you all defended him to the last man.

Do you want to pull a link out of your ass for that one.
A Link was posted a few hours ago.

Anything to distract away from Sessions busting himself in a lie...

You really need to stop making yourself looking like a fool. I liked you as a poster until you became so partisan. Pity.

Sessions never lied.

Yeah he did, and he lied TWICE. Now I can understand how someone can misinterpret a question but when you fill out a questionaire, just prior to walking into the confirmation hearing, and check a box that you had no contacts with any Russians, then you're fucked.

This form was shown on CBS news, I saw it. I have been trying to find it, but they probably stuck it away for 2018 when Democrats take over as EVIDENCE.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

But back to the topic here.
With all these ongoing investigations, the Russian investigation, the Flynn investigation, and the DOJ investigation on FBI Director James Comey.

When they're pulling this shit right now, only makes them look like they're trying to stack the deck, bringing more suspicion upon them. It's none of these DOJ justices that are leaking information anyway. They're just heating up and stirring the pot of more scandal.

Obama ordered this investigation done BEFORE he left office. He took it with him. He is not going to put it into the hands of Republicans, nor would he give it to James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into this election. So every time one of them lies under oath, out pops another leak to prove their lying.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information. According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Obama will continue to do this, until he entangles all of them in it. Then in 2018 or right before he will let it all loose.

Trump and Company have been wholly outsmarted by Barack Obama.

Last edited:

That's his job, moron.

Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan did the same thing but they handle it professionally.
This administration handled it unprofessionally, amateurism, ignorance and arrogance. Most of them found out through media that they are fired the same day.
How would/should you feel................ if you find out from your friends that you are fired? Is that fair?

That's his job, moron.

Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan did the same thing but they handle it professionally.
This administration handled it unprofessionally, amateurism, ignorance and arrogance. Most of them found out through media that they are fired the same day.
How would/should you feel................ if you find out from your friends that you are fired? Is that fair?
Like when one is replaced on the spot by an H1-B?
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Anything to distract away from Sessions busting himself in a lie...

You really need to stop making yourself looking like a fool. I liked you as a poster until you became so partisan. Pity.

Sessions never lied.
I know for a fact that Sessions lied posted all over the media Faux News included. And I know for a fact that that you also lied a lot.
Give me a fucking break.

That's his job, moron.

Liar I read an article on this they were informed by the DOJ that they all would have to resign individually.

What did Sessions lie about? He was asked if he spoke to any Russian officials as a member of the TRUMP campaign. He said NO that was true. He was not asked if he spoke to any Russians while he was acting as a US Senator. You are the LIAR because you do not Know he lied, because he didn't AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.

That's his job, moron.

Nope.......Not even close. You are notified by HR before you are being replaced but not from your work mates.

In this case..... None. That shows the amateurism and arrogance of this administration on display to American people.

Sorry, but what Sessions said couldn't be considered a lie even by the most partisan douche bags. He simply interpreted Franken's question differently than the way the partisan douche bags want to interpret it after the fact.

Franken asked what Sessions would do as Attorney General, if he was given evidence of contacts between Trump associates and the Russians.

If Sessions didn't understand the question, he could have asked Franken to repeat it. Instead he LIED saying he did not have communications with the Russians, which hasa been documented to be false by two meetings he had with the Russian ambassador during the campaign.

Here is the pertinent exchange, which has been grossly misrepresented by the LW loons.

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

The confirmation application FORM that Sessions signed with the box checked NO that he had no contact with Russians IS NOT meritless, and this is why he is refusing to go back into congress to answer more questions.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

It was not an "application form." It was just a piece of douche bag political propaganda.

It was an questionnaire form he filled out prior to going into the confirmation hearing. Have you lost all reading comprehension skills too--or are you waiting for one of your Reich wing talk show hosts to regurgiatate it out to you, with a twist of what you want to hear?

Which is why Sessions is refusing to go back into congress, (under oath) to be asked questions about this. Don't worry this will be coming up again in 2018 when Democrats take over.

148611_600.jpg

Liberal lies from a lying liberal indoctrinated ant. History was revised by liberal shit, The people who lived it and those who learned from them are just trying to correct their lies and destruction of HISTORICAL TRUTH. LIE SOME MORE LIBERAL we know you are lying just like you do.

Nope.......Not even close. You are notified by HR before you are being replaced but not from your work mates.

In this case..... None. That shows the amateurism and arrogance of this administration on display to American people.
Actually, I was informed by an armed guard at my desk when Salomon Smith Barney decided to replace the non-H1-Bs with H1-Bs.

\
Liar I read an article on this they were informed by the DOJ that they all would have to resign individually.

They would resign when their replacement was confirmed. The way Trump talked about Obamacare being repeal and replace, not fire the US Attorneys and then start working on who would take their place.

SO what this way they don't have time to destroy evidence and falsify records. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH we stinking treasonist liberals cant plant and fabricate something else to harass Trump with because he fired us!!! How are we going to get information to the mess-I-ah.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

148611_600.jpg

Liberal lies from a lying liberal indoctrinated ant. History was revised by liberal shit, The people who lived it and those who learned from them are just trying to correct their lies and destruction of HISTORICAL TRUTH. LIE SOME MORE LIBERAL we know you are lying just like you do.

bla bla bla bla. You're a newby on this board and the older ones on this board know I am not a liberal, never have been. In fact, I was a life long Republican until you people nominated the Ass Clown, then I changed my party status to Independent. That means I am not a partisan of any party, and I'll go after anyone regardless of their party affliation. I have been on here since 2007 with over 16,000 posts to prove it.

In fact, I was on here endlessly trying to warn all you morons about Trump during the primary. You didn't listen.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Last edited:
SO what this way they don't have time to destroy evidence and falsify records. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH we stinking treasonist liberals cant plant and fabricate something else to harass Trump with because he fired us!!! How are we going to get information to the mess-I-ah.

These are US Attorneys, not the CIA. The US Attorney gets his information FROM the FBI, Treasury, and other federal LEA. The idea they could destroy evidence is beyond stupid.

That's his job, moron.

Previous presidents gave them some time to resiign and not the same day or before they found out from media.
No one do this kind of cruelty and amateurism except Trump is street vendors.

What did Sessions lie about? He was asked if he spoke to any Russian officials as a member of the TRUMP campaign. He said NO that was true. He was not asked if he spoke to any Russians while he was acting as a US Senator. You are the LIAR because you do not Know he lied, because he didn't AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.

He lied under oath......... And why did Sessions recuse himself? Get your self updated.

Forum List

Back