Breaking Alert: 20,000 Massachusetts Democrats Quit Party To Vote For Trump

Most voters pay no attention to politics, they vote by sight so to speak. The most visible candidate, the one with most exposure usually wins generals...
Here's a list of people we know will not vote for the Hildabeast(vs trump) matchup -
- conservitive males and females
- small business owners
- libertarians
- land owners on southern border states
- people of all walks who have no respect for career politicians
- independents
- Second amendment voters
...and a lot of people who have never voted before young and old

Now trump certainly is not my first choice, but he is making things interesting and worth watching. The same can not be said about the Hildabeast nothing says status quo better than an old white hag.
Running for president is about marketing oneself, the trumpeter seems to be pretty good at such a thing… So far
Lol
I'll confess, I will vote for a dog turd before I waste time with the Hildabeest. She's one of the most criminal, disingenuous, incredibly useless, incompetent, and ignorant persons ever to run for the office in recent history. I cannot imagine she would appeal to any sane, decent, thinking person with more than half a functional brain cell.

So you're saying she has guno's vote locked up?
I'd say, pretty much. How about you?

It really depends on if someone can drive him to the polling station and teach him how to vote.

Most voters pay no attention to politics, they vote by sight so to speak. The most visible candidate, the one with most exposure usually wins generals...
Here's a list of people we know will not vote for the Hildabeast(vs trump) matchup -
- conservitive males and females
- small business owners
- libertarians
- land owners on southern border states
- people of all walks who have no respect for career politicians
- independents
- Second amendment voters
...and a lot of people who have never voted before young and old

Now trump certainly is not my first choice, but he is making things interesting and worth watching. The same can not be said about the Hildabeast nothing says status quo better than an old white hag.
Running for president is about marketing oneself, the trumpeter seems to be pretty good at such a thing… So far
Lol
I'll confess, I will vote for a dog turd before I waste time with the Hildabeest. She's one of the most criminal, disingenuous, incredibly useless, incompetent, and ignorant persons ever to run for the office in recent history. I cannot imagine she would appeal to any sane, decent, thinking person with more than half a functional brain cell.

So you're saying she has guno's vote locked up?
I'd say, pretty much. How about you?

It really depends on if someone can drive him to the polling station and teach him how to vote.
I am sure some community organizer is more than willing to punch the "appropriate" button for him.

Forum List

Back