Breaking: Ambush shooting; 6 cops/civilians just been shot @ bus station in Virgina (1 cop dead).

Details sketchy so far. Google search showed same limited info.

Richmond bus station. At least 2 cops shot, 1 female civilian. Suspect is contained.
Well, congratulations on your daily orgasm.

Richmond bus station. At least 2 cops shot, 1 female civilian. Suspect is contained.

Go lick carpet bulldyke. This is a serious topic. Not that you were ever allowed near a gun...much less be in close proximity to gunfire.

Either it's a Moslem, or there is nothing we could have done to stop it.

Sounds like a "White Lives Don't Matter" type attack, at first blush. It's the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton that causes this kind of violence.

That's not fair. No one has been going around for the past few years convincing young dumb people that cops are mostly bad guys. Where would you ever get that idea???

From far-right media outlets, likely.

yep. funny how their tune changes when it's white guys with the guns. then the cops become the bad guys.

Go lick carpet bulldyke. This is a serious topic. Not that you were ever allowed near a gun...much less be in close proximity to gunfire.

quiet, troll.

clueless little rightwingnut should get some facts before opening his yap.

:thup:

Sounds like a "White Lives Don't Matter" type attack, at first blush. It's the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton that causes this kind of violence.

That's not fair. No one has been going around for the past few years convincing young dumb people that cops are mostly bad guys. Where would you ever get that idea???

yep. funny how their tune changes when it's white guys with the guns. then the cops become the bad guys.

You're talking about extreme far right types. Very tiny % of the right. The anti cop left, however, makes up the majority of the American left.

You're talking about extreme far right types. Very tiny % of the right. The anti cop left, however, makes up the majority of the American left.

I'm against people exercising power arbitrarily. If that makes me "cop-hating" so be it. :p

I'm against people exercising power arbitrarily. If that makes me "cop-hating" so be it. :p

Fair enough. That's not "cop hating" though that's just wanting government to play by the rules. I agree with that.

Fair enough. That's not "cop hating" though that's just wanting government to play by the rules. I agree with that.

And on the other side of things--still being against arbitrary power--was this guy mentally well enough to have access to a firearm? In hindsight, no. Were there red flags that got missed? How do we improve that?

And on the other side of things--still being against arbitrary power--was this guy mentally well enough to have access to a firearm? In hindsight, no. Were there red flags that got missed? How do we improve that?

Well that's a good question and may need another thread.

But I'd be willing to bet that when the killer is ideal identified....we can probably name 3 or 4 gun laws he was already violating.

It's a Greyhound bus station. My vote for the shooter is a teabagger. When they find out who supplied the gun, they need to receive the death penalty.

What happens if one of these guys shows up at the Republican National convention this summer and all the 'good guys' don't have guns because Republican gun-grabbers have declared it a gun-free zone? Why would all these people attend a meeting at a gun-free zone?

You can try it, but there will be armed security. Will you scream "Obama Akbar" as you attack?

Another conservative who is in favor of gun control and gun-free zones. Typical.

I have several guns and know how to use them...I always encourage all women and all gay people to have guns and know how to use them...and I fully support the 2nd Amendment.

However, I draw the line on getting sexual excitement from reading and posting about shootings....as you do.

If it's a Muslim, he's part of a terrorist network, so more guns are required to keep people safe from him.
If the shooter is black or Hispanic, he's a criminal and the legality of the gun will never be mentioned, but more guns are required to keep people safe from him.
If it's a white guy, he's mentally ill, a lone wolf, or stressed due to hard work, and the legality of the gun will never be mentioned, if the gun is mentioned at all.

When the guy is finally named and photos end up in the press, we'll know who actually did this, but the various interest groups will blame their favourite target until then in the hope people will believe their bullshit.

This has absolutely nothing to do with guns as that would be anti American.

We don't know who the suspect was, or where he got the weapon. It does sound like he was targeting cops.

Again, is this a "White Lives Don't Matter" agitator?

Bucky simply wants to say that he believes that most liberals....including the POTUS....advocate for killing cops. He tries to use the dead bodies of cops to make this failed point several times per week.

Shit. At first glance I thought this was about an Amish shooting.

I had my "Amos, fetch me my musket" line all ready and everything.

Shit.

Forum List

Back